The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather vs Ortiz

+48
alfredperami
Michaels, Sean
Small Time
Davie
Union Cane
HumanWindmill
Imperial Ghosty
paperbag_puncher
Mr Bounce
Knowsit17
Michael Easton
BALTIMORA
superflyweight
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Peacehavenboy
samevans1
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Rowley
Dinamita
The genius of PBF
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Young_Towzer
coxy0001
Boxtthis
Seanusarrilius
OasisBFC
whotobeA
sweet_pea
BoxingFan88
Scottrf
Ronikara
manos de piedra
Day V Lately
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
bellchees
Youarethegreatest
Colonial Lion
Daz
88Chris05
J.Benson II
WelshDevilRob
mikeymax71
Perfessor Albertus Lion V
Liam_Main
azania
joeyjojo618
Lumbering_Jack
Fists of Fury
52 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mayweather vs Ortiz - Page 6 Empty Mayweather vs Ortiz

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 07 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's on. Sept 17th for Ortiz's WBC title. Thoughts?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs Ortiz - Page 6 Empty Re: Mayweather vs Ortiz

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:04 am

Here is you calling me a liar but I have just proved you wrong AGAIN. Here in this article Southpaw clearly states Chisora is better than Haye.
as scott says, i didn't but nice try. Stay obsessed though Very Happy i think i can stop calling you a bonafied over aggressive laughing stock now, you seem to be proving it!

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:09 am

anyway lads im off for 20 minutes, going to sign on, it's an hard life aint it!, another hard week on the dole

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:18 am

Young_Towzer wrote:Here is you calling me a liar but I have just proved you wrong AGAIN. Here in this article Southpaw clearly states Chisora is better than Haye.
as scott says, i didn't but nice try. Stay obsessed though Very Happy i think i can stop calling you a bonafied over aggressive laughing stock now, you seem to be proving it!

You still said Chisora will be better than Haye though didn't you...Southpaw you are the obsessed one. You keep quoting my comments all the time, comment on my article...talk about me on this site when I wasn't here. I should take a restraining order out on you! I think people who are reading this can see for themselves.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:25 am

Morning, everybody.

First up, nobody knows better than I do that any subject involving Floyd and Manny has the potential to be a powder keg. Also, nobody knows better than I do that when things kick off it's not always easy to back off but sometimes, for the greater good, it's best to take a breath and try to get back to the issues.

The mods and admins have no wish to curb debate or banter, but they can sometimes find themselves in an impossible situation, since something that passes for banter with one person can be interpreted as hostile by another. Their position is simply one of advocacy, and the goal is always to build bridges when there are problems, and not to be unduly heavy handed. However, this requires cooperation, and I'd just ask you all, please, to pull this thread back on topic for the benefit of everybody.

Thanks.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:27 am

HumanWindmill wrote:Morning, everybody.

First up, nobody knows better than I do that any subject involving Floyd and Manny has the potential to be a powder keg. Also, nobody knows better than I do that when things kick off it's not always easy to back off but sometimes, for the greater good, it's best to take a breath and try to get back to the issues.

The mods and admins have no wish to curb debate or banter, but they can sometimes find themselves in an impossible situation, since something that passes for banter with one person can be interpreted as hostile by another. Their position is simply one of advocacy, and the goal is always to build bridges when there are problems, and not to be unduly heavy handed. However, this requires cooperation, and I'd just ask you all, please, to pull this thread back on topic for the benefit of everybody.

Thanks.

I tried to do that windy but as you can see by reading the thread I was attacked by Southpaw for no reason other then his obsession. At least me and coxy were keeping it boxing related.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

Consider me sold Windy. Far bigger fish to fry, a Sheffield lad is going into the lions den to fight for a world title next weekend. Far better use of my time making ridiculous predictions about why Ryan will beat him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:Morning, everybody.

Thanks.

I tried to do that windy but as you can see by reading the thread I was attacked by Southpaw for no reason other then his obsession. At least me and coxy were keeping it boxing related.

Well done that lad

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:33 am

It still can be a nice place, Union, but it requires cooperation and goodwill on all sides. If such goodwill goes AWOL then somebody has to step in to tidy things up, and that somebody is sometimes then accused of being ' power crazy ' or whatever, and is cast in the role of villain of the piece.

I've said, many times, that the best moderation is invisible. The members of the mod and admin teams are sports fans also, and we'd much rather be enjoying banter and debate than solving problems.

Let's all make today a fresh start, as far as this topic is concerned.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:37 am

Nearly 3 o'clock here...bedtime chat to you all later

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:33 am

your obsessed with me, i think everything you say and do proves that. I respond to you, you then go and say 3 o clock here lol. Proves your a WUM, if they banned you everything would be beautiful

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:37 am

Right.

LAST TIME. Even my patience runs out, eventually. I've asked you, in a civil manner, to cut this lot out, and I've paid you the courtesy of treating you like adults. In return, you're taking the mick, and I've had enough.

No more warnings. It stops NOW.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:41 am

I'm locking this for ten minutes while I send out a couple of PMs.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6