The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales vs Scotland - Inaugural Doddie Weir Cup

+29
Allty
Rugby Fan
Biltong
Eejit
Cyril
Dontheman2
jimbopip
EWT Spoons
Pie
Luckless Pedestrian
Brendan
Mad for Chelsea
demosthenes
IanBru
tigertattie
munkian
reallybored
George Carlin
RDW
mikey_dragon
Artful_Dodger
BamBam
BigGee
RiscaGame
LondonTiger
TJ
TheMildlyFranticLlama
bsando
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wales vs Scotland - Inaugural Doddie Weir Cup - Page 3 Empty Wales vs Scotland - Inaugural Doddie Weir Cup

Post by bsando Sun 28 Oct 2018, 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

WALES vs SCOTLAND

Saturday the 3rd of November 2018

Principality Stadium, Cardiff Wales

KO: 14:45

This game will be the first occasion when a newly created 'Doddie Weir Cup' will be played for - donated by the Welsh Rugby Union, the trophy will continue to be at stake when the two sides meet in future similar circumstances.

In June 2017 former Scotland international and British & Irish Lion Doddie Weir revealed he was suffering from Motor Neurone Disease and, from the outset, has been driven to help fellow sufferers and seek ways to further research into the, as yet, incurable disease.

Doddie and his Trustees launched the registered charity 'My Name'5 Doddie Foundation' and a series of Welsh rugby initiatives over the course of the weekend will raise money for the foundation and bring Scottish and Welsh rugby communities together.

https://www.myname5doddie.co.uk/

Wales Team
1. Nicky Smith (21 Caps) 2. Ken Owens (57 Caps) 3. Dillon Lewis (5 Caps) 4. Cory Hill (18 Caps) 5. Alun Wyn Jones (117 Caps) (CAPT) 6. Dan Lydiate (62 Caps) 7. Justin Tipuric (57 Caps) 8. Ross Moriarty (23 Caps) 9. Gareth Davies (33 Davies) 10. Gareth Anscombe (18 Caps)11. Luke Morgan (*UNCAPPED) 12. Hadleigh Parkes (8 Caps) 13. Jonathan Davies (65 Caps) 14. George North (76 Caps) 15. Leigh Halfpenny (78 Caps)

Replacements: 16. Elliot Dee (10 Caps) 17. Rob Evans (27 Caps) 18. Leon Brown (3 Caps) 19. Adam Beard (4 Caps) 20. Aaron Wainwright (1 Cap) 21. Tomos Williams (2 Caps) 22. Jarrod Evans (UNCAPPED) 23. Steff Evans (10 Caps)

Scotland Team
Kinghorn (Edinburgh); Seymour, H Jones, Dunbar, L Jones; Hastings, Price (all Glasgow); Dell, McInally (capt), Nel, Toolis (all Edinburgh), Gray (Glasgow), Ritchie, Watson (both Edinburgh), Wilson (Glasgow).

Replacements: Brown, Allan (both Glasgow), Berghan, Gilchrist (both Edinburgh), Fagerson, G Horne, P Horne (all Glasgow), Graham (Edinburgh).

Last edited by bsando on Thu 01 Nov 2018, 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

bsando

Back to top Go down

Wales vs Scotland - Inaugural Doddie Weir Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Wales vs Scotland - Inaugural Doddie Weir Cup

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 02 Nov 2018, 12:41 am

RiscaGame wrote:SQUAD TO PLAY SCOTLAND
15. Leigh Halfpenny (78 Caps)
14. George North (76 Caps)
13. Jonathan Davies (65 Caps)
12. Hadleigh Parkes (8 Caps)
11. Luke Morgan (*UNCAPPED)
10. Gareth Anscombe (18 Caps)
9. Gareth Davies (33 Davies)
1. Nicky Smith (21 Caps)
2. Ken Owens (57 Caps)
3. Dillon Lewis (5 Caps)
4. Cory Hill (18 Caps)
5. Alun Wyn Jones (117 Caps) (CAPT)
6. Dan Lydiate (62 Caps)
7. Justin Tipuric (57 Caps)
8. Ross Moriarty (23 Caps)

REPLACEMENTS:
16. Elliot Dee (10 Caps)
17. Rob Evans (27 Caps)
18. Leon Brown (3 Caps)
19. Adam Beard (4 Caps)
20. Aaron Wainwright (1 Cap)
21. Tomos Williams (2 Caps)
22. Jarrod Evans (UNCAPPED)
23. Steff Evans (10 Caps)

I figured Gatland might experiment a little with the players missing, but still a few surprises for me.

Smith very strong on the LH side of the scrum, Owens and Lewis very good around the field. I didn’t expect Hill to start, I thought it’d be Ball with Beard on the bench. As far as Wales back-rows go I think that’s the worst we’ve put out in years. You all know I don’t rate Tipuric that highly whilst the other two are pretty one dimensional - that would explain the selection of Lewis who is a bit of a turnover machine. This team selection is all defend and counter, might not work if Scotland can keep the ball.

The backs look good but still have my reservations about Morgan on the wing. Gatland must have just wanted a speedster there - it’s an experiment that could go wrong then we have a poor performing Stef Evs to replace him. Not much experience on the rest of the bench but they’re all good players. Pleased for Jarrod Evans who I expect will be getting his first cap late on in the game.

I don’t agree AWJ is lucky to be there. He might not be as dynamic as he once was but he has the expertise we can’t get from any of our other locks; and of course he’s the captain.

Lastly Ellis Jenkins, assuming he’s injured because it’s daft to leave out a 7 playing this well?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Wales vs Scotland - Inaugural Doddie Weir Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Wales vs Scotland - Inaugural Doddie Weir Cup

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 02 Nov 2018, 12:47 am

Also I think we got this. Gatland is home (in Wales) and that gives me confidence as a fan. Reading his interview I think he’s sending out the right messages to the squad in terms of preparation and the sort of challenge we’ll get from the Scots. I think he’s also right in believing the Scotland halfbacks can be got to, and we’ll have to get to them otherwise they could have a field day like they did at the arms park.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Fri 02 Nov 2018, 1:02 am

Wales by 10-15 probably. I wouldn’t be surprised by a big win for the home side to be honest. I think it could be a bad Autumn for Scotland and Wales normally smash them.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789. Fri 02 Nov 2018, 3:04 am

Depends if Scotland have fixed their travel sickness as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty sure Scotland are, against Six Nations teams at least, on average between 20 and 30 points worse away than at Murrayfield. Chuck into the mix defeats against the USA and Fiji and you have an enormous issue.

I don't think there's that much between the teams, the experience issue is there but let's remember it takes 5-10 years to rack up the number of caps some of the Welsh players have. What was the situation 5 years ago? Wales provided 13/15 players for a Lions tour off the back of consecutive Six Nations wins and an utter humbling of England. At that point Scotland were the square root of useless, donkeys led by the donkey in chief. In other words Scotland have better players now than they did then. That being said the players with a lot of caps that we do have will be missed; Richie Gray, Stuart Hogg, Greig Laidlaw and Finn Russell are real game changers when on form.

I think, however, it'll be a lot tighter than has been suggested. Scotland have a team of young, hungry players who have a real opportunity to put a marker down in the biggest of international years. My heart says Scotland by 40, my head has Wales by 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 02 Nov 2018, 7:40 am

Numbers - worth remembering we have also beating Australia and pumped Argentina both away in recent times, and there very much mitigating circumstances regarding our defeats to USA and Fiji (we put out very experimental and inexperienced teams in an end of season tour).

There's no doubting though we have an away problem against all the 6N teams bar Italy. We have come close several times but haven't been able to convert a win for a long time.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 7:55 am

123456789. wrote:Depends if Scotland have fixed their travel sickness as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty sure Scotland are, against Six Nations teams at least, on average between 20 and 30 points worse away than at Murrayfield. Chuck into the mix defeats against the USA and Fiji and you have an enormous issue.

I don't think there's that much between the teams, the experience issue is there but let's remember it takes 5-10 years to rack up the number of caps some of the Welsh players have. What was the situation 5 years ago? Wales provided 13/15 players for a Lions tour off the back of consecutive Six Nations wins and an utter humbling of England. At that point Scotland were the square root of useless, donkeys led by the donkey in chief. In other words Scotland have better players now than they did then. That being said the players with a lot of caps that we do have will be missed; Richie Gray, Stuart Hogg, Greig Laidlaw and Finn Russell are real game changers when on form.

I think, however, it'll be a lot tighter than has been suggested. Scotland have a team of young, hungry players who have a real opportunity to put a marker down in the biggest of international years. My heart says Scotland by 40, my head has Wales by 5.

So do Wales. Have Scotland ever beaten Wales by 40 at home let alone away ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 02 Nov 2018, 8:37 am

Scotland have never scored 40 points against Wales, let alone won by that many.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Fri 02 Nov 2018, 8:38 am

I really hope I am wrong, but this has a comfortable Wales win written all over it.  We don't travel all that well, and we especially don't travel well to Cardiff.

Add to that Wales, whilst having a few newer players in the squad, are stocked full of experience.

In terms of the team put out, Price has only just come back into form after his horror showing in Wales earlier this year, Hastings only has a handful of starts at club level, let alone internationally so our halfbacks could be targeted.

Our back row is up against a world class trio.  We have a player still learning the game in Ritchie, Watson is still looking to find his best form, and Wilson who many (myself included) cannot work out how he keeps getting games for Scotland.

We also have the near certainty that Dunbar will get injured, probably fairly early in the match and we will then have to try and reshuffle with P.Horne coming on.

I'm normally very optimistic (mostly unjustified) ahead of Scotland games, but for this one I just can't see anything other than a fairly routine Wales win.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 02 Nov 2018, 8:43 am

EWT Spoons wrote:I really hope I am wrong, but this has a comfortable Wales win written all over it.  We don't travel all that well, and we especially don't travel well to Cardiff.

Add to that Wales, whilst having a few newer players in the squad, are stocked full of experience.

In terms of the team put out, Price has only just come back into form after his horror showing in Wales earlier this year, Hastings only has a handful of starts at club level, let alone internationally so our halfbacks could be targeted.

Our back row is up against a world class trio.  We have a player still learning the game in Ritchie, Watson is still looking to find his best form, and Wilson who many (myself included) cannot work out how he keeps getting games for Scotland.

We also have the near certainty that Dunbar will get injured, probably fairly early in the match and we will then have to try and reshuffle with P.Horne coming on.

I'm normally very optimistic (mostly unjustified) ahead of Scotland games, but for this one I just can't see anything other than a fairly routine Wales win.

I was following you until that point - you'd probably to struggle to even find Welsh fans that agree with you! Most of the Welsh people on here don't know why Lydiate is picked, Moriarty really isn't an international class 8 (he is at blindside though) and though Tupiric may have been banging on the door of world class over the years, and is still a class player, he's no longer as influential in games IMO. It is a bloody hard, physical back row but I think we should be able to match them well as long as we're sensible - no point running straight into Lydiate and Moriarty as you'll get smashed. We need to be clever with our carrying and use the pop passes just before contact to try the gaps.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 8:47 am

Three Lions then Wink
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Fri 02 Nov 2018, 8:55 am

I just think they will have a lot of success at the breakdown. Moriarty and Tuperic are superb players and whilst Moriarty might not be great at 8, he'll be a total menace in defence, and as I say, also when the ball is on the deck.

They are also greatly experienced at the ruck. Ritchie is still learning those skills, Watson is certainly up there as a very good player, but I don't think he's shown the form from previous seasons so far this year. Wilson isn't a great 8, nor is he all that good at 6 or 7 either, certainly if you compare him to his Welsh counterparts.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:02 am

The whole pack is fairly tidy over the ball - Tipuric not a fetcher like Ellis or Warburton though.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:09 am

I didn’t know Jenkins wasn’t fully fit. Just read in an Argus article that he still has to do contact drills for his shoulder injury. So that explains that non selection.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:28 am

This is the first time Parks and JD2 have played together at Test level.

This is going to be the birth of a very beautiful relationship heart
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:35 am

jimbopip wrote:Chentlemen, a word please. Very Happy

Sadly, Caz the quiet Bokkie has unfortunately been taken ill and won't be journeying to Murrayfield for the Boks' game. Sad

This means his ticket is available, the downside is it's beside the Brumeister and meself.

Also there is a flight from Stansted to Luvvietoon on the Saturday morning and back on the Sunday morning. Caz has written off the cost, but if anyone wants them and is willing to make a contribution that would be nice.

I have organised an Airbnb for the three of us which is paid for for whether its just Bru and me or if there are three of us so that's a free place to doss. Can't be bad.

PM me if interested.

Hmm, would somoene want to go to a game with a wordy know it all and a gentleman with one testicle?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:42 am

Lots of confident Welsh fans on here! You know Scots do best when underdogs and generally fall flat on our faces when perceived to win (i.e. the last time we played), so let's see how it goes. Smile

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:44 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Lots of confident Welsh fans on here! You know Scots do best when underdogs and generally fall flat on our faces when perceived to win (i.e. the last time we played), so let's see how it goes. Smile

In our defence its a confidence based on decades of results and facts Very Happy
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:44 am

munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Lots of confident Welsh fans on here! You know Scots do best when underdogs and generally fall flat on our faces when perceived to win (i.e. the last time we played), so let's see how it goes. Smile

In our defence its a confidence based on decades of results and facts Very Happy

Ach you can prove anything with facts!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:46 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:

Apologies, completely inappropriate for here picard
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:50 am

munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:

What were you thinking man!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:52 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:

I'd gone a bit mad there Ted
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:53 am

Laugh

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:56 am

munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
munkian wrote:

I'd gone a bit mad there Ted

Down with this sort of thing!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:57 am

tigertattie wrote:

Sadly, Caz the quiet Bokkie has unfortunately been taken ill and won't be journeying to Murrayfield for the Boks' game. Sad

This means his ticket is available, the downside is it's beside the Brumeister and meself.

Also there is a flight from Stansted to Luvvietoon on the Saturday morning and back on the Sunday morning. Caz has written off the cost, but if anyone wants them and is willing to make a contribution that would be nice.

I have organised an Airbnb for the three of us which is paid for for whether its just Bru and me or if there are three of us so that's a free place to doss. Can't be bad.

PM me if interested.

Hmm, would somoene want to go to a game with a wordy know it all and a gentleman with one testicle?

But that's who I'm going with: Bru told me you would be joining us. Hug

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 02 Nov 2018, 10:48 am

jimbopip wrote:
tigertattie wrote:

PM me if interested.

But that's who I'm going with: Bru told me you would be joining us. Hug

I find your parochial mannerisms and idiosyncrasies profusely enigmatic Sir!

PS, I don't know half the big words you do Jimbo!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 02 Nov 2018, 10:51 am

I'll introduce you to some, but it'll cost you in beer. Ale

p.s. if the backs get enough ball on Saturday we will tear the Welsh defence to shreds.

Aldi Price to have a stormer.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 02 Nov 2018, 11:05 am

jimbopip wrote:I'll introduce you to some, but it'll cost you in beer. Ale

p.s. if the backs get enough ball on Saturday we will tear the Welsh defence to shreds.

Aldi Price to have a stormer.

Would love it if this is true but its a game of international rugby.

It'll either be a close win for us, or a close win for them, or we'll hump em by 15+ or they'll hump us by 15+, or it'll be a draw.

Anyone who thinks they can predict a game accurately clearly watches too much peppa pig episodes at night!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 11:11 am

I mean, we are well known for our porous defence Erm
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 11:15 am

For a while a few seasons ago, our defence did suddenly become relatively sh!t. I don't know why it happened. It's sorted itself out now though.

I wonder if that episode contributed to Gatland's decision to take Andy Farrell over Shaun Edwards on the last Lions tour.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 02 Nov 2018, 12:15 pm

I couldn’t call this game either way, but I would normally favour the home team in a lot of games between six nations teams, if I was to part with money.

My biggest concern this weekend is watching Dragons lose in Galway anyway Wink

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 12:58 pm

RiscaGame wrote:I couldn’t call this game either way, but I would normally favour the home team in a lot of games between six nations teams, if I was to part with money.

I like the team we've put out !
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 02 Nov 2018, 1:32 pm

RiscaGame wrote:I couldn’t call this game either way, but I would normally favour the home team in a lot of games between six nations teams, if I was to part with money.

I agree with the odds usually being 6/4 in favour of the home team, but Toonie will be wanting to right the sh*tfest of the 6 Nations' match AND the Doddie Weir factor will feed into it too.

As for the Dragons; surely you must be used to the constant disappointment?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 02 Nov 2018, 1:36 pm

jimbopip wrote:

I agree with the odds usually being 6/4 in favour of the home team, but Toonie will be wanting to right the sh*tfest of the 6 Nations' match AND the Doddie Weir factor will feed into it too.

Are you used to it as a Scotland fan ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 02 Nov 2018, 1:43 pm

My last five matches; two defeats at Twickenham vomit , narrow loss to The Criminal Element at Murrayfield and then this season's defeat at the Principality. picard

The eagle-eyed among you, or anyone who has never played prop, will have counted that that is only four; the fifth was our glorious victory over England this year and despite having tickets, flights and a room in the Hilton all paid for I never got be there. steam steam steam

Disappointment comes in so many forms. As MrsPip often says.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789. Fri 02 Nov 2018, 2:57 pm

munkian wrote:
123456789. wrote:Depends if Scotland have fixed their travel sickness as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty sure Scotland are, against Six Nations teams at least, on average between 20 and 30 points worse away than at Murrayfield. Chuck into the mix defeats against the USA and Fiji and you have an enormous issue.

Just to clarify, in common parlance the head/heart phrase serves the purpose of distinguishing between the rational decision making of the brain based on facts, figures and situation whereas the heart is the more emotional, irrational, pipe dreaming organ. So to make it very clear I think it is likely to be victory for Wales although not by as much as has been suggested in some quarters, however from an emotional, irrational perspective I would always back Scotland to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 02 Nov 2018, 3:17 pm

123456789. wrote:
munkian wrote:

Just to clarify, in common parlance the head/heart phrase serves the purpose of distinguishing between the rational decision making of the brain based on facts, figures and situation whereas the heart is the more emotional, irrational, pipe dreaming organ. So to make it very clear I think it is likely to be victory for Wales although not by as much as has been suggested in some quarters, however from an emotional, irrational perspective I would always back Scotland to win.

or go for the moral victory!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 02 Nov 2018, 3:24 pm

jimbopip wrote:

Pretty much used to it. Bit more positive this weekend though. Have a feeling in my bones, like I did when I watched my one away win at Sale years ago Wink

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 03 Nov 2018, 1:08 pm

Gee, if you're in Cardiff High Street enjoying a pre-match sweet sherry with Mrs Gee (The Yard is very jolly) it's almost time to head off. There were about six of us at the 6Nations game and we all missed the anthems, or heard them from the toilets, due to the "enhanced security measures". Lots of waiting and being searched; takes ages.

Two things you don't want to happen;

1) you miss the best anthems anywhere in World Rugby

2) you get caught short while being held in the queue, as happened to two Welsh lads dressed upas a Dragon and the Six Nations Trophy. Oh the panicked and embarrassed begging of, "Does anyone have an empty bottle or pint glass?....Please".

Other than that, enjoy the game. Hug

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat 03 Nov 2018, 1:54 pm

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but my respect for Doddie has just increased even further seeing him speak so eloquently about his diagnosis

https://twitter.com/bbctheoneshow/status/1058086272453959680?s=21

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Sat 03 Nov 2018, 2:44 pm

jimbopip wrote:
Gee, if you're in Cardiff High Street enjoying a pre-match sweet sherry with Mrs Gee (The Yard is very jolly) it's almost time to head off. There were about six of us at the 6Nations game and we all missed the anthems, or heard them from the toilets, due to the "enhanced security measures". Lots of waiting and being searched; takes ages.

Two things you don't want to happen;

1) you miss the best anthems anywhere in World Rugby

2) you get caught short while being held in the queue, as happened to two Welsh lads dressed upas a Dragon and the Six Nations Trophy. Oh the panicked and embarrassed begging of, "Does anyone have an empty bottle or pint glass?....Please".

Other than that, enjoy the game. Hug

*One good anthem and one ridiculous Corries song.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2018, 2:48 pm

I may be late to the party on this one, but has Gregor Townsend got a touch of the Quentin Tarantinos?!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 03 Nov 2018, 2:52 pm

Wish we could cut out missed kicks to touch though
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 03 Nov 2018, 2:57 pm

We're struggling to get over the gainline here - Wales have picked a defensive back row and they're dominating the collisions so far.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:01 pm

Lee Jones abandoning his wing there. Thought this was jones mark 2?

Looks like jones of old to me
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:02 pm

?

His tackle prevented a try!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:03 pm

That was a very long advantage to Wales. For me the fact we nearly scored, or had the opportunity to score, means we’ve used the advantage we were given rather than the ref blowing up earlier in the move.

Long advantage - a bugbear of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:04 pm

We're giving away far too many penalties

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:08 pm

What with these silly grubbers that just give wales the ball???
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:10 pm

Kicking too much / too early

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:11 pm

First scrum 23 minutes in!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next