The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azzrentice - Task 2 - Team Unicorn - Bam, Dolph, Nads, Renege

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Azzrentice - Task 2 - Team Unicorn - Bam, Dolph, Nads, Renege - Page 2 Empty Azzrentice - Task 2 - Team Unicorn - Bam, Dolph, Nads, Renege

Post by BamBam Fri 07 Jun 2019, 3:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.606v2.com/t68822-the-azzrentice-2019-task-2-index-this#3813259

Lord Azzy wrote:Good morning candidates, and welcome to your second task.

The online football stock market "Football Index" has been making waves in the last 12 months, increasing their users and presumably making a packet in the process. For those unfamiliar with the premise, users buy and sell shares in real-life football players, and trade those shares based on the market prices, which goo up and down depending on a variety of factors.

Your task is to submit a team of eleven players you believe would see the biggest increase on Football Index over the next 12 months. You must use a 4-3-3 formation, and must include a minimum of four different nationalities amongst our team. I will be the sole judge of your submission and so you must both familiarize yourself with Football Index's system, and make your case for each player accordingly.

The deadline for your submissions is Thursday 20 June 2019 at 11:59 and from the losing team, at least one of you will be fired.

I am going to change the teams up:

Team Unicorn: Dolph, Nadz, Renege (one of you three must be Team Leader), BamBam (cannot be Team Leader)

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Azzrentice - Task 2 - Team Unicorn - Bam, Dolph, Nads, Renege - Page 2 Empty Re: Azzrentice - Task 2 - Team Unicorn - Bam, Dolph, Nads, Renege

Post by Renege Wed 19 Jun 2019, 6:34 pm

Gaston Pereiro has gone up 16% too, I should’ve invested when I went through it Doh

Renege

Back to top Go down

Azzrentice - Task 2 - Team Unicorn - Bam, Dolph, Nads, Renege - Page 2 Empty Re: Azzrentice - Task 2 - Team Unicorn - Bam, Dolph, Nads, Renege

Post by BamBam Wed 19 Jun 2019, 6:54 pm

Ok that's fair, ignore that then Laugh

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 19 Jun 2019, 7:09 pm

BamBam wrote:My view

GK - Henderson / Maignan

RB - Lirola / Porro
CB - Upamecano / Konate / Kabak / Godfrey / Saliba
LB - Chilwell / Firpo / Rogerio / Vinagre / Pellegrini

DM/CM - Sangare / Tonali / Lobotka / Luis
AM - Havertz

FWD - Bamba / Skov Olsen / Bailey / Zaniolo

Happy for any to be eliminated or added to, but we really need to make a decision today if we're going to have something written up for the submission tomorrow lunchtime
I would go for

Maignan
Lirola/Porro
Kabak
Saliba
Firpo
Sangare
Tonali
Havertz
Lozano
Bamba
Dolberg

I have included Lozano as it looks like he is close to joining Napoli. And Dolberg could be a good investment as last year there was a lot of hype around him and it looks like he has been overshadowed by De Ligt and De Jong at Ajax so could be the best time to pick him up.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Renege Wed 19 Jun 2019, 9:04 pm

My picks would all be based on low cost high quantity to get big % gains at lower risk of a tumble. Don’t get buying guys who are very close to top of charts already 

Cragno - 28p, in latest Italy squad, best per whoscored in Europe. Linked away. Best keepers only seem to be about 50p

Lirola - young, small club, most fb assists in Italy
Stark - Same as above and linked with move
Hermoso - Linked away
DiMarco - Bossed left side for Italy u21s against Spain

Lobotka- Could get move
Bennacer - Same but Empoli relegates so likely to move
Rafinha - Likely to move. Could be next Andre Gomes if he moves to Prem

Correa - Could get more hype this season, very highly rated in Argentina and still more to come from him
Florinel Coman - Wildcard but Romania u21s started brilliantly and he’s one of stars. Could get hype if they do well, Foden Ikone got big rises today on back of u21s
J.Cordoba - Long term investment based on his age, Bundesliga 2 form and big money moves in past

Renege

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 19 Jun 2019, 9:15 pm

Why don't we mix up the two approaches? That way we've got everyone's input, and the best chance of impressing Azzy with the breadth of thought that's gone into it? 

Think it's ultimately Nads call, but that's what I would do

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 20 Jun 2019, 12:29 am

You are the expert at footballindex bam so I understand where you are coming from with those low risk players above. A mixture of those 2 approaches is a good idea. I will leave it to you lot to finalise the final team as I won't be on in the morning so if one of you can submit the task in I'd appreciate it. Good luck lads.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 Jun 2019, 8:03 am

Federico Chiesa is another

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 20 Jun 2019, 11:03 am

Submission:

This is the best I've got, can't really do much more given I've only been involved for a day. Feel free to change whatever you think needs doing, otherwise I'll submit at lunchtime

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Renege Thu 20 Jun 2019, 12:20 pm

Very well put together Bam, I like it 

Cant believe the other team have put Aribo in it, didn’t think players moving to Scotland would get any hype!

Renege

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 21 Jun 2019, 12:21 pm

Well done guys, I'm glad we won otherwise I would have been firing shots boxing

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Renege Fri 21 Jun 2019, 11:40 pm

I’m fecking getting on this football index site by the way, Coman up 30% in last day after England game Laugh

Renege

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 21 Jun 2019, 11:55 pm

I've said for a long time that with the knowledge we have on here there is a hell of a lot of money to be made

I went for the most obvious players and have returned 85%, imagine what a bit of thought would have done

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sun 23 Jun 2019, 8:40 pm

You think we should have a v2 setup? Each of us put £10 into a pot?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2