The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
lostinwales
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Galted
12 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 9 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Is that the split?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 9 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:11 am

Look everyone, Hibbz is here! I can finally go for a p!ss now.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 9 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:41 am

Classic Hibbz!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:57 am

New variant of Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:57 am

Sicond. Morning Rick - when do you finish up for Christmas. Today's my last day until the 30th and only a late surge of sh1thousery from AWS can ruin my plans to finish up at a decent time tonight.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:59 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:New variant of Fist.

Tiers for fears. I live in the middle of nowhere. Literally don't have another human being living within a 10 minute drive.

But the c*nts in London* who can't give up their f*cking quinoa smoothie and artisan bread have spread their variant filth around Hertfordshire and now I can't have my parents over for Christmas day. I've got 5 f*cking kids. How the f*ck can I entertain 5 kids on Christmas day without my ma and pa round to help. For the f*cking sake of f*ck.

Morning rICk. Have a lovely Christmas champ.

*Galted is excluded from being a London c*nt due to the fact I like him a lot. In a non-gay way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:01 am

superflyweight wrote:Sicond.  Morning Rick - when do you finish up for Christmas.  Today's my last day until the 30th and only a late surge of sh1thousery from AWS can ruin my plans to finish up at a decent time tonight.    

How you getting on with the 96?

Cans of Brewdog that it, not the Hillsborough victims.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:16 am

Morning, supes, i am in for the duration as i let my team have it off (because i'm a f***ing saint) and i need to ensure the MS contract gets through all the red tape. Dealing with AWS is a never a pleasure, so good luck.

Cheers, Tino, hope you have a banger too dear boy, I have just spent a pleasurable hour watching indoor league on YouTube, I would advise it to get a Northern injection into your veins.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:12 am

It's a shame Lostinwales was Rosalind Knight, after she so recently joined the Tea Society.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:It's a shame Lostinwales was Rosalind Knight, after she so recently joined the Tea Society.

No I am still around. Still trying to understand the language to be honest.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Sicond.  Morning Rick - when do you finish up for Christmas.  Today's my last day until the 30th and only a late surge of sh1thousery from AWS can ruin my plans to finish up at a decent time tonight.    

How you getting on with the 96?

Cans of Brewdog that it, not the Hillsborough victims.

I'm getting nervous becuae I'm down to the last 20. Will need to go the shops and buy some and sneak them in without Mrs Superfly noticing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:52 am

My boss has juts sent me a very nice Whisky, which to go with the Bumbu rum and some excellent Patron, along with a beer fridge full of lager, should keep me going.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:08 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:My boss has juts sent me a very nice Whisky, which to go with the Bumbu rum and some excellent Patron, along with a beer fridge full of lager, should keep me going.

We usually get a decent bottle of champagne from the partners in our team. This year we got a £10 e-voucher for M&S. Got to say that I'm completely blown away by the generosity and thanks we're being shown for continuing to meet targets despite having to work from home and having had to home school kids for a large part of the year.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:53 am

We got a £50 amazon gift card. Usually we get nothing but they do normally take us out for a nice lunch and some beers

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:08 am

We got a cheap hamper: small amounts of biscuits, chocolates, coffee and breakfast tea. We normally get f-all so shouldn't complain but I will anyway.

They were generous during the first lockdown: we got a mask, hand sanitiser, two bite-sized chocolates and a single mini-tube of a Love Hearts multipack.

Our manager does usually take us out for a couple of beers and a sharing platter and spends the time fretting aloud about how much it's costing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:New variant of Fist.

Tiers for fears. I live in the middle of nowhere. Literally don't have another human being living within a 10 minute drive.

But the c*nts in London* who can't give up their f*cking quinoa smoothie and artisan bread have spread their variant filth around Hertfordshire and now I can't have my parents over for Christmas day. I've got 5 f*cking kids. How the f*ck can I entertain 5 kids on Christmas day without my ma and pa round to help. For the f*cking sake of f*ck.

Morning rICk. Have a lovely Christmas champ.

*Galted is excluded from being a London c*nt due to the fact I like him a lot. In a non-gay way.

Cheers, Tino. I'd like to defend my neighbours but my years in London have taught me that Londoners are generally massive c*nts.

About your kids, maybe it's time to introduce them to drugs?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:28 am

Time for a cheeky line of fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:41 am

Sniffing sicond

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:53 am

Good morning, Jules, now that we can't go round the in-laws on boxing day, they are coming here on Christmas day, which means i now have to cook Christmas lunch, which i have never done before, good times.

How are you set?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:56 am

One more day, then I get to spend 10 days out of the office (otherwise known as upstairs).

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:00 am

Morning, LIW, it's traditional to bang in a "tird" when posting third, the reasons why are buried in MSTS lore somewhere, probably.

I am working through, alas, though my diary is empty, which is nice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:25 am

Just got the mother in law coming over on Christmas day. My daughter may well break the rules and come over on boxing day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:59 am

Heading up to the jungle for a low key Christmas lunch with the family. Hopefully the mopoke will be asleep on the fork of the tree and the parrots will show up... already dressed in red and green.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Just got the mother in law coming over on Christmas day. My daughter may well break the rules and come over on boxing day.

Reported.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:43 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Just got the mother in law coming over on Christmas day. My daughter may well break the rules and come over on boxing day.

Reported.

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 am

You'll be in deep trouble, Jules. I'm sending an email to Femi Oke and Christiane Amanpour.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Bringing the early fist on the last meaningful day of work.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:05 am

Sicond. G'day Rick. How's it going? Must feel good that the end is nigh.

Have pretty much wound down for the year too. What an odd year. Zombie like behaviour down at the local supermarket. People look fed up.
Watching some meaningless Big Bash after a light dinner. I'm in three minds on whether to turn the pool pump off now, during the innings break... or just let it run overnight.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:42 am

Tird. Let it run overnight, PJ. Live on the edge!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tird. Let it run overnight, PJ. Live on the edge!

Think I shall.
I like watching the ripples on the water created by the jets... with the waterfall lights reflecting the movement. Any wind gust is also an added bonus.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:37 am

Let it run, Peej, in this year, you deserve it.

Morning, peej, Jules, Christmas dinner shopping done this morning, just the booze run to do

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:33 am

Morning all. I aspire to having PJ's dilemmas.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:35 am

I aspire to having Galted's PJs

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:42 am

I aspire to having Rick's booze run... in Tino's threads.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:08 am

I perspire now I have done the booze run.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 pm

RIP Stella Tennant (Galted), Eileen Pollack (Tino), Kevin Geary (rick), Chad Stuart (PJ).
It will be a lot quieter in the Tea Society from now on.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:47 pm

Well as long as you're not Mannan Hira, then have an upbeat and dramatic Christmas Eve, Jules. And remember: There ain't no sanity clause!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:RIP Stella Tennant (Galted), Eileen Pollack (Tino), Kevin Geary (rick), Chad Stuart (PJ).

Thanks, Jules.  I wanted to be closer to Tino but he spends all his time with the Queen Mother, Jessica Tandy and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

That Steve Irwin showed an interest for a while but I discovered to my cost that it wasn't my minge he was after but my rugged yet stylish clothing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:29 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:RIP Stella Tennant (Galted), Eileen Pollack (Tino), Kevin Geary (rick), Chad Stuart (PJ).

Thanks, Jules.  I wanted to be closer to Tino but he spends all his time with the Queen Mother, Jessica Tandy and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

That Steve Irwin showed an interest for a while but I discovered to my cost that it wasn't my minge he was after but my rugged yet stylish clothing.

That is some game of f*ck, marry or kill. I wouldn't marry or kill any of them.

Have a lovely Christmas all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:30 am

Pal Joey wrote:Well as long as you're not Mannan Hira, then have an upbeat and dramatic Christmas Eve, Jules. And remember: There ain't no sanity clause!

PJ, what is the deal with the cricket game? Do I send my new picks for T2 on the thread? Do you know when the teams are released?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:41 am

I am not Australian celebrity chef, Pete Evans's credibility, either.

ho ho ho mofos

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:57 am

Pal Joey wrote:Well as long as you're not Mannan Hira, then have an upbeat and dramatic Christmas Eve, Jules. And remember: There ain't no sanity clause!

PJ, what is the deal with the cricket game? Do I send my new picks for T2 on the thread? Do you know when the teams are released?

Best wait until the Indians name their final side then post up your picks on the thread. I was almost going to take a punt and post my choices today... but think I will now wait until Boxing Day morning. The Aussies are most likely unchanged I read today.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:01 am

I'm logging off for Christmas now chaps, so hope you all have as good a Christmas as possible and catch you after Jesus's birthday.

Merry Christmas Cuppers!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:20 am

Merry Christmas to you and your family Rick and everyone else have a great Christmas as well.

Ho! ho! ho! let's jingle those bells...

... and don't forget to use hospital grade hand sanitiser before unwrapping each present. Who really knows where the family has been?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:27 am

Pal Joey wrote:

Best wait until the Indians name their final side then post up your picks on the thread. I was almost going to take a punt and post my choices today... but think I will now wait until Boxing Day morning. The Aussies are most likely unchanged I read today.

I'll keep my eye on the teams and if I need to change it I will.

Have a good Christmas pal.

Have a good one riCk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:56 am

Galted wrote:

That is some game of f*ck, marry or kill. I wouldn't marry or kill any of them.

Have a lovely Christmas all.

l*l out loud.

Merry Christmas gents, and don't forget to shop your neighbours if they've got relatives round.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Merry Christmas! Except rule breakers, you will be the first to go now we've secured our fish.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:45 am

Merry Christmas lads. I belatedly vote for lostinwales induction into the culture Cup massif, mostly because he has experience in shifting enough tonnage to fill in the void that is Sean's arse and seems like an OK bloke. Happy New Year too

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:49 am

Great to see you both... Dolphin and Shah. Hope you guys also have a great 2021!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:42 am

Merry Christmas to Tea Society members everywhere!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:20 am

Merry Christmas everyone. Gutted that Flipper took the Christmas michaelsing from right under my nose.

C*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next