The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
12 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 25 Jan 2023, 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
alfie wrote:nomenclature

Lovely stuff, alfie. Not a word we see often on here.

Reminds of the time Jeff used 'oeuvre' when describing some j*zz singer.

Although he was being deliberately pompous whereas I suspect yours is accidental pomposity.

F*ck off, Tino, can you not see that I'm already grooming alfie?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 May 2023, 12:53 pm

Much obliged, Peej, I always love a good review from your good self, so will look forward to that thumbsup

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Wed 03 May 2023, 1:26 pm

Wot no fist?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 May 2023, 1:28 pm

Kilroy was sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 May 2023, 4:49 pm

Tranquil on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2023, 12:13 pm

Fist on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2023, 12:17 pm

I know why PJ's absent: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-65446354

as well as the little stalkerish one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-65442959

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 May 2023, 12:45 pm

Galted wrote:I know why PJ's absent: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-65446354

as well as the little stalkerish one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-65442959

Sicond.

From that first article:

"Kevin Darmody, 65, was last seen at Kennedy's Bend - a well-known saltwater crocodile habitat in a remote part of northern Queensland - on Saturday."

It's amazing he made it to 65 with such an obvious disregard for his own life.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 May 2023, 2:32 pm

Galted wrote:

Not guilty.

Although I was arrested the other day for throwing shotgun cartridges at Buckingham Palace.

Seems you can be a nonce and still live a free life but can't chuck things at posh buildings.

I hope it rains on the jug eared c*nts parade.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 May 2023, 2:37 pm

Galted wrote:

Not guilty.

Although I was arrested the other day for throwing shotgun cartridges at Buckingham Palace.

Seems you can be a nonce and still live a free life but can't chuck things at posh buildings.

I was in London last weekend on a two day session. Was in Galted's part of the world down Greenwich way but everyone looked fairly stylish and well dressed so definitely didn't see him. My mate did get charged £24 for 3 pints though which seemed like London was trying to live up to its stereotypes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 May 2023, 2:47 pm

I haven't been into London for months now but £24 seems about right.

Was it The Chief? I'd like to see an enraged Chief tearing up Shoreditch. Ordering a bowl of Cheerios in the Cereal Cafe and headbutting the waitress when she asks if he wants soya or almond milk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 May 2023, 3:29 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I haven't been into London for months now but £24 seems about right.

Was it The Chief? I'd like to see an enraged Chief tearing up Shoreditch. Ordering a bowl of Cheerios in the Cereal Cafe and headbutting the waitress when she asks if he wants soya or almond milk.

No it wasn't, sadly.  He was in London last year during the heatwave and has sworn off the place.  

Me and a few of my other mates were in New York with him a few years ago and I flew over on the same flight as him from Edinburgh.  Met him at 7:55 once we both got through security and we boarded at 8:35.  In the intervening  40 minutes he had 4 pints (3 of them were over 6%) and then he slept for the entire flight.  We met up with another guy as soon as we got to New York and went straight to the pub where he had 3 pints of a 7% IPA and then moved onto Guinness for a while.  Eventually ended the evening by drinking a 13% stout in a Korean BBQ place and then 'jokingly' punching one of my mates in the balls.

He then spent the rest of the weekend in the AirBNB we'd rented drinking a massive carry-out he'd got from a shop on 2nd Avenue.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 May 2023, 3:32 pm

L*l out loud.

That's the most Scottish thing I've heard in a long time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2023, 3:38 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Not guilty.

I was in London last weekend on a two day session.  Was in Galted's part of the world down Greenwich way but everyone looked fairly stylish and well dressed so definitely didn't see him.  My mate did get charged £24 for 3 pints though which seemed like London was trying to live up to its stereotypes.    

If you saw a disgruntled dad wearing a black fleece and jeans, hauling a disgruntled five-year-old on a blue scooter about, it was very likely me.

£24 sounds about right as Tino says.  Beer in London may be very expensive, but at least it's sh*te.  I just stick to Guiness on the rare occasions the pubs are lucky enough to receive my custom.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 May 2023, 3:39 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:L*l out loud.

I always imagine Super's anecdotes being narrated by Kevin Bridges.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 May 2023, 10:19 pm

Galted wrote:I know why PJ's absent: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-65446354

Obviously wasn't me (the first one) but I did have my flip flops stolen by a couple of old fishermen the other day when I went for a swim in a local billabong. And I thought youth crime was a problem.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 05 May 2023, 8:29 am

Now I work from home, and I sometimes go to the The Asda at lunch, and occasionally used the cash machines there, I can confirm that all old people should be shot at birth.

Fist

Morning, all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 May 2023, 9:30 am

Galted wrote:

So do I. I also imagine he looks like Wee Jimmy Krankie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 May 2023, 9:31 am

Said 'morning' to some old chap wallking his dog earlier, feel like I've betrayed Rick.  Then I read about PJ's flip flops and the morning gets even worse.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 May 2023, 9:31 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:The Asda

Endless love for you, riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 May 2023, 9:32 am

Galted wrote:

I imagine he looks like a scarred version of Miles Jupp.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 May 2023, 9:33 am

Galted wrote:

Only when I'm being f*cked by the larger Krankie.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 May 2023, 9:34 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Crikey, that is niche.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 May 2023, 9:34 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Only after I've being f*cked by the larger Krankie.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 May 2023, 9:34 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Crikey, that is niche.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 05 May 2023, 9:52 am

Whoever did all the flower arrangements around the Palace deserves a lot of credit. A lot of work has gone into that.
Obviously someone who knows what they're doing and are on top of their game.

Where's Jules by the way?
I'd imagine he's already found a good spot and set up his chair, near some bushes, to view proceedings tomorrow through his high-powered binoculars.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 05 May 2023, 10:16 am

Pal Joey wrote:Whoever did all the flower arrangements around the Palace deserves a lot of credit. A lot of work has gone into that.

I'd imagine he's already found a good spot and set up his chair, near some bushes, to view proceedings tomorrow through his high-powered binoculars.

I'm sure he's staying in one of his London residences so he doesn't have too far to travel to the Abbey.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 May 2023, 10:40 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Whoever did all the flower arrangements around the Palace deserves a lot of credit. A lot of work has gone into that.

I'm sure he's staying in one of his London residences so he doesn't have too far to travel to the Abbey.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was Charles. I'd feel a bit bad calling him a jug eared c*nt yesterday if that was the case.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 May 2023, 10:41 am

Galted wrote:

Probably taken a room at his Club and will be watching proceedings from the smoking room.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 May 2023, 11:54 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Crikey, that is niche.

Is that your Sean Connery impression?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 May 2023, 11:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Crikey, that is niche.

Is that your Sean Connery impression?

Yesh.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 06 May 2023, 12:19 pm

Make a joyful fisht.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 06 May 2023, 7:55 pm

PJ would never fisht on a weekend, proof he was eaten by a crocodile.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 May 2023, 12:41 pm

Lovely bit of Michaelsing, Galts
Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 May 2023, 1:42 pm

Lovely bit of Michaelsing, RiCk
Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 09 May 2023, 1:58 pm

Quiet on here I see. Are you all still recovering from the Coronation ?

Incidentally , I noticed there was some sort of well dressed dog competition in Regent's park on Sunday , as part of the festivities. It was won by a cute little mutt called "Tino"...

But I have no proof it was named after anyone on this site.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 May 2023, 2:02 pm

We had a Coronation street party - I went as Albert Tatlock.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 May 2023, 2:23 pm

On form today, Jules, lovely stuff.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 10 May 2023, 9:18 am

Celebrated the coronation by pissing off to San Sebastian for a few days.  Did see a snippet on the news, was funny seeing the slab-eared one referred to as Carlos III.

I celebrated the event by wearing my fleece to the beach even though it was quite hot.

Puño.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 May 2023, 12:40 pm

S'up Gman, top way of bringing in the Carolean era.

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 10 May 2023, 12:49 pm

Hola Ricko.

Sad to learn that the other 606ers are part of a group of 22 women murdered in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany between 1976 and 2019.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 May 2023, 12:55 pm

I had my suspicions to be honest, either that or PTSD from the politics threads

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 10 May 2023, 1:12 pm

Politics threads I'd say, rIck.

I'm surprised nobody picked up on my blended portmanteau opening line of Andrew Lloyd Webber's specially created coronation piece "Make a Joyful Noise" as would be spoken by Sean Connery - to suit our fisting purposes.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 10 May 2023, 3:19 pm

Pal Joey wrote:Politics threads I'd say, rIck.

I'm surprised nobody picked up on my blended portmanteau opening line of Andrew Lloyd Webber's specially created coronation piece "Make a Joyful Noise" as would be spoken by Sean Connery - to suit our fisting purposes.

Music to fist by? Hmmm

I think I am just in shock at the impact of too much Fox News (or whatever) to the brain given the frequent rabid outpourings of 'support person'

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 May 2023, 10:13 am

Mierda por aquí hoy, creo que voy a ir a ver unas corridas de toros.

Puño

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 May 2023, 10:20 am

Galted wrote:Mierda por aquí hoy, creo que voy a ir a ver unas corridas de toros.

Puño

Oi, none of your foreign muck.

Sicond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 May 2023, 10:27 am

Dos cervesos pour favour

Tird

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 May 2023, 12:08 pm

One of the many joys of being in the legal trade is you get asked by family to help with everything from parking fines (just pay the f**kers it is not worth it, trust me) to shoplifting arrests (unlucky silly c**t)

I have been reviewing Mrs D's nan's will today, in which there are couple of prominent f**k you's to some of the more w**ky family members, who seem to know I have been helping and have already been in touch to ask what is in the will.

C**ts.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 May 2023, 12:26 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:One of the many joys of being in the legal trade is you get asked by family to help with everything from parking fines (just pay the f**kers it is not worth it, trust me) to shoplifting arrests (unlucky silly c**t)

I have been reviewing Mrs D's nan's will today, in which there are couple of prominent f**k you's to some of the more w**ky family members, who seem to know I have been helping and have already been in touch to ask what is in the will.

C**ts.

Tell them she's leaving it all to you and watch the fun begin.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 May 2023, 12:27 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:One of the many joys of being in the legal trade is you get asked by family to help with everything from parking fines (just pay the f**kers it is not worth it, trust me) to shoplifting arrests (unlucky silly c**t)

C**ts.

You should f*ck with them and tell each of them that they've been made sole beneficiary.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 May 2023, 12:28 pm

C**ts.

It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next