The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
12 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 25 Jan 2023, 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
alfie wrote:nomenclature

Lovely stuff, alfie. Not a word we see often on here.

Reminds of the time Jeff used 'oeuvre' when describing some j*zz singer.

Although he was being deliberately pompous whereas I suspect yours is accidental pomposity.

F*ck off, Tino, can you not see that I'm already grooming alfie?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:52 pm

I think you're homing in on something there Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Jun 2023, 4:35 pm

No such thing as a seagull.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Jun 2023, 4:47 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:No such thing as a seagull.

So what was it that ate the chips off my back?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Jun 2023, 4:56 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Jun 2023, 4:59 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Sean.

Oh. Didn't realise he could multi-task.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 15 Jun 2023, 12:34 pm

Thursday Fist and don't call me Glenda

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Jun 2023, 1:03 pm

Sicond.

Went on a school field trip with my son's reception class yesterday, helping 28 5-year-olds use public transport as well as making sure none of them drowned at the Greenwich Ecology Park. Fortunately I was given 2 exceptionally well-behaved Nigerian kids as well as my own to look after so I didn't need to do too much recovery drinking last night.
Having to face the fact that my kid is probably the worst-behaved kid in the class. Reckon next time I'll be asking for 3 Nigerians and some other poor c*nt can drag Galted Jr about.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Jun 2023, 1:07 pm

I blame the parents.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 15 Jun 2023, 1:46 pm

Galted wrote:Sicond.

Went on a school field trip with my son's reception class yesterday, helping 28 5-year-olds use public transport as well as making sure none of them drowned at the Greenwich Ecology Park.  Fortunately I was given 2 exceptionally well-behaved Nigerian kids as well as my own to look after so I didn't need to do too much recovery drinking last night.
Having to face the fact that my kid is probably the worst-behaved kid in the class.  Reckon next time I'll be asking for 3 Nigerians and some other poor c*nt can drag Galted Jr about.

Next time you have a school field trip, just subtly swap your kid with one of the Nigerians. No one will know.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Jun 2023, 2:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I blame the parents.

They f*ck you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had and add some extra, just for you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Jun 2023, 2:54 pm

Duty281 wrote:

Went on a school field trip with my son's reception class yesterday, helping 28 5-year-olds use public transport as well as making sure none of them drowned at the Greenwich Ecology Park.  Fortunately I was given 2 exceptionally well-behaved Nigerian kids as well as my own to look after so I didn't need to do too much recovery drinking last night.
Having to face the fact that my kid is probably the worst-behaved kid in the class.  Reckon next time I'll be asking for 3 Nigerians and some other poor c*nt can drag Galted Jr about.

Next time you have a school field trip, just subtly swap your kid with one of the Nigerians. No one will know.

His grandmothers would suspect something.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Jun 2023, 3:00 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I blame the parents.

They f*ck you up, your mum and dad.  They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had and add some extra, just for you.

Holy my mother in the insane asylum ! Holy the c0cks of the grandfathers of Kansas !

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 Jun 2023, 4:57 pm

Was going to do an Ashes related pun but I can't be arsed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 16 Jun 2023, 7:05 pm

Galted wrote:Was going to do an Ashes related pun but I can't be arsed.

As he's typed that, everyone think of your own Ashes-related puns.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 17 Jun 2023, 7:48 am

Duty281 wrote:
Galted wrote:Was going to do an Ashes related pun but I can't be arsed.

As he's typed that, everyone think of your own Ashes-related puns.

Stokes shouldn't be allowed to make any further declarations until he finishes eating all of the green roots on his plate. Think he got a bit a head of the game trying to help himself to some dessert.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sat 17 Jun 2023, 2:14 pm

Used to do a few things with my kids schools. The best were when we took pet rats in, but there were also the times with the stick insect (and by that I mean 15cm long Calcarata with a pair of rose thorns on their back legs). The last time I took a sword in and managed to resist the opportunity to use it, but the children thought it was very cool.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jun 2023, 12:12 pm

I'm not dead. Shame everyone else is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 Jun 2023, 12:15 pm

Good work by LiW, using an insect anecdote to lure Tino back from the dead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jun 2023, 12:26 pm

Basically fly fishing.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jun 2023, 12:58 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Basically fly fishing.

L*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jun 2023, 1:51 pm

Fist

Rick's zinger aside, it was sh1t on here yesterday.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 Jun 2023, 2:43 pm

Basically fly fisting.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Jun 2023, 3:43 pm

Galted wrote:Basically fly fisting.

L*l

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Jun 2023, 10:39 am

Fist.

Sh1t on here yesterday.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Jun 2023, 11:09 am

I suspect that the remaining Tea Society members are currently stuck in a submersible somewhere near the Titanic.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Jun 2023, 11:11 am

sicond, learned today that Phil Jupitus doesn't really do much TV work anymore as he always wanted to do art, so he f**ked off to Scotland and enrolled in Duncan of Jordanstone and just paints on his farm.

Cool story.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Jun 2023, 11:31 am

It is a cool story but, as I can't stand the fat c*nt, I hope a goat eats all of his paintings.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Jun 2023, 12:12 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:sicond, learned today that Phil Jupitus doesn't really do much TV work anymore as he always wanted to do art, so he f**ked off to Scotland and enrolled in Duncan of Jordanstone  and just paints on his farm.

Cool story.

Maybe he's doing still lifes of Bruno Mars sitting on a haystack?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Jun 2023, 12:52 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:sicond, learned today that Phil Jupitus doesn't really do much TV work anymore as he always wanted to do art, so he f**ked off to Scotland and enrolled in Duncan of Jordanstone  and just paints on his farm.

Cool story.

I'd heard that as well - believe he lives in Fife somewhere. He came third in Fife's best looking woman competition.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Jun 2023, 1:19 pm

Spent a lot of time in DoJ watching videos in the Art Library

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Jun 2023, 2:34 pm

There used to be many fine looking women in that library. A lovely day out!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Jun 2023, 2:39 pm

superflyweight wrote:There used to be many fine looking women in that library.  A lovely day out!

Happily I went out with one of them for the majority of my University life.

Lovely lass, she probably deserved better than the university version of me to be fair, but fun times.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Jun 2023, 3:06 pm

Galted wrote:I suspect that the remaining Tea Society members are currently stuck in a submersible somewhere near the Titanic.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG....

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Jun 2023, 6:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:I suspect that the remaining Tea Society members are currently stuck in a submersible somewhere near the Titanic.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG....

GLUB, GLUB, Glub, Glub, glub, glub, glu....

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Jun 2023, 1:29 pm

I am assuming they have throttled the CEO first to save oxygen.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jun 2023, 1:32 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I am assuming they have throttled the CEO first to save oxygen.

Fist.

They probably just threw him out of the window.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Jun 2023, 1:33 pm

Judging by the reports of the window, they may not have had a choice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Jun 2023, 8:27 pm

Jesus Christ Fist. It's like we don't even want a thread split.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jun 2023, 9:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Jesus Christ Fist. It's like we don't even want a thread split.

F*cking disgraceful, if I'm honest.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Jun 2023, 9:17 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Jesus Christ Fist. It's like we don't even want a thread split.

F*cking disgraceful, if I'm honest.

I blame the parents.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jun 2023, 9:51 pm

I blame the colour TV.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://www.606v2.com/t71151-music-section-morning-tea-society

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20