The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
12 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 25 Jan 2023, 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
alfie wrote:nomenclature

Lovely stuff, alfie. Not a word we see often on here.

Reminds of the time Jeff used 'oeuvre' when describing some j*zz singer.

Although he was being deliberately pompous whereas I suspect yours is accidental pomposity.

F*ck off, Tino, can you not see that I'm already grooming alfie?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:11 am

Galted wrote:Fist.  I'm not a Russian holidaying at an Egyptian Red Sea resort.

Those Ukrainian sharks are vicious.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:16 am

It's not really a laughing matter, Tino. I was in Africa last year, it could easily have been me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:17 am

Galted wrote:

It's not really a laughing matter, Tino.  I was in Africa last year, it could easily have been me.

Yeah but you're not Russian so wouldn't have been targeted?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:18 am

Galted wrote:

It's not really a laughing matter, Tino.  I was in Africa last year, it could easily have been me.

It's not really a laughing matter, Tino. She was in Africa last year, it could easily have been Galtova.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

It's not really a laughing matter, Tino.  She was in Africa last year, it could easily have been Galtova.

You're assuming Galted would have had a problem with this.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

It's not really a laughing matter, Tino.  She was in Africa last year, it could easily have been Galtova.

You're assuming Galted would have had a problem with this.

Galted is not the only one who sleeps with Galtova.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:37 am

Absolutely fair point, Jules.

I now concede that it isn't a laughing matter and I am a nasty piece of work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:43 am

Sicond. The Ukrainians should deploy more sharks.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:45 am

Sicond? Someone needs to put you out of your misery.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:48 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sicond? Someone needs to put you out of your misery.

In my defence, I was up all night shagging with an unexplained pain in my stomach.

Last edited by superflyweight on Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:49 am

Liar.

Now I see your edit, I withdraw my liar comment.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:50 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Liar.

Amended to reflect reality.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:51 am

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Liar.

Amended to reflect reality.  

Likewise.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:52 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Absolutely fair point, Jules.

I now concede that it isn't a laughing matter and I am a nasty piece of work.

L*l out loud.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 Jun 2023, 10:59 am

I was hoping to work with the fact that I was at the opposite end of Africa and some distance inland in the hope of AWESOMEBANTZ! and megaLOLZ!!! and am a bit disappointed that Galtova's lack of morals standards has once again usurped the thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Jun 2023, 11:06 am

The standard of her hand jobs are excellent.

LOLZ. FACT.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 Jun 2023, 11:07 am

Galted wrote:I was hoping to work with the fact that I was at the opposite end of Africa and some distance inland in the hope of AWESOMEBANTZ! and megaLOLZ!!! and am a bit disappointed that Galtova's lack of morals standards has once again usurped the thread.

The sharks can come some distance inland here. People and small barking dogs are never safe.

Actually, I was sitting next to a wobbegong on the metro the other day. I just ignored it and pretended to look at something on my phone.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 10 Jun 2023, 2:58 pm

Scott Boland is a strange looking chap.

Looks like a 6 year old has formed him out of clay.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 10 Jun 2023, 3:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Scott Boland is a strange looking chap.

Looks like a 6 year old has formed him out of clay.

He seems so unemotional. Like Hymie from Get Smart... before he fell in love with the photocopier.

His batteries are powered by First Nations technology but I think his processor chip is imported from Taiwan.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 10 Jun 2023, 5:11 pm

Can't take my eyes off him, Pee Jay. He barely looks evolved from a cave man.

Odd bunch, the Aussie team. You've got some handsome blokes like Cummins, Carey and even Head. Then you've evened it out with Smith who has a face like a melted candle, Labushagne with a face like a ski slope and Boland who is missing a chromosome or 2.

I bet you're more in the Cummins than Boland camp, Pee Jay.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 10 Jun 2023, 8:32 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: Smith who has a face like a melted candle

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Jun 2023, 9:26 am

Galted wrote:

Laugh

Steve Smith putting on his 'game face' before coming out to bat.  

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKe_Sn9shXkPUgDSZlbwnzRDJ1noOSH-V_xT1rLOjz9ACGSbsTnc2xTXgwxVzhVZRFXZc&usqp=CAU

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jun 2023, 9:31 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Laugh

Steve Smith putting on his 'game face' before coming out to bat.  

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKe_Sn9shXkPUgDSZlbwnzRDJ1noOSH-V_xT1rLOjz9ACGSbsTnc2xTXgwxVzhVZRFXZc&usqp=CAU

L*l out loud.

Spot on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Jun 2023, 10:41 am

It's like that weird looking Andrew Tate dude who incel folks seem to idolise, the only thing I can see when I look at him is some kind of Nonceferratu.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Jun 2023, 10:55 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:It's like that weird looking Andrew Tate dude who incel folks seem to idolise, the only thing I can see when I look at him is some kind of Nonceferratu.

He looks like the kind of guy that stares at himself in the mirror when having a w*nk.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Jun 2023, 11:17 am

I certainly would imagine he pre heats the Microwave.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Jun 2023, 11:30 am

On a side note, is the goon a beefster alias?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Jun 2023, 11:34 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:On a side note, is the goon a beefster alias?

He couldn't be a lesser incarnation of the lesser fly, could he? He had more world knowledge even if he was a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

One thing's for sure... we all know he ain't Silvio Berlusconi.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jun 2023, 11:42 am

superflyweight wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:It's like that weird looking Andrew Tate dude who incel folks seem to idolise, the only thing I can see when I look at him is some kind of Nonceferratu.

He looks like the kind of guy that stares at himself in the mirror when having a w*nk.  

Is that not normal? Asking for a friend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Jun 2023, 12:06 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Cheers, Tino. Was a bit embarrassed to pose the question.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Jun 2023, 12:51 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:On a side note, is the goon a beefster alias?

He couldn't be a lesser incarnation of the lesser fly, could he? He had more world knowledge even if he was a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

One thing's for sure... we all know he ain't Silvio Berlusconi.

I did wonder about the lesser fly but he was less obviously racist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jun 2023, 3:22 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Cheers, Tino.  Was a bit embarrassed to pose the question.

No worries pal. I don't need the photos next time though. I understood what you were asking without them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 13 Jun 2023, 11:39 am

Giving up on the politics thread. When Duty sounds like a voice of sanity I can't help but think something has gone very wrong

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

superflyweight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 13 Jun 2023, 11:46 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Jun 2023, 11:58 am

I'm not Williams, which probably goes down a treat.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 13 Jun 2023, 1:13 pm

lostinwales wrote:Giving up on the politics thread.  When Duty sounds like a voice of sanity I can't help but think something has gone very wrong

He also wrote a treat of a post on the cricket thread. Not only did it reference Duke William, it gave way to sanity before making a turn for the better.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Jun 2023, 1:49 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Giving up on the politics thread.  When Duty sounds like a voice of sanity I can't help but think something has gone very wrong

He also wrote a treat of a post on the cricket thread. Not only did it reference Duke William, it gave way to sanity before making a turn for the better.

I also enjoyed Duty's post on the cricket thread, albeit it was very pessimistic which I assume is an exercise in self-preservation.

5-0 to England (two can play that game McGrath!)

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 Jun 2023, 2:06 pm

I'm going 6-3 to England.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Jun 2023, 2:08 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm going 6-3 to England.

I can see that being the score after 3 overs in our first innings.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Jun 2023, 9:48 am

I'll get the fist whilst you are all playing chess with pigeons.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Jun 2023, 9:54 am

I'll take your fist, riCK. One Northern monkey to another.

How's it going?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Jun 2023, 9:57 am

Going well mate, too warm and busy but Yorkshire at this time of year really is some place.

Was in Llandudno at the weekend for 50th Anniversary celebrations for my mates mum, my second family effectively, and it was bloody lovely.

How goes The South?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Jun 2023, 10:16 am

Llandudno! Many a family holiday spent there as a kid. Haven't been back for a long, long time. That has brought back some happy memories.

South is fairly normal. Hot and racist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Jun 2023, 10:22 am

Tram up the Great Orme for crazy golf and ice cream, beers on the pier, that weird toboggan thing, lovely stuff.

Though the hotel we were in was a bit of a mix of Fawlty Towers and God's waiting room, but that kinda added to the experience TBH.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jun 2023, 12:30 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I'll get the fist whilst you are all playing chess with pigeons.

Apparently I have to apologise before the pigeon will play nicely with me.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Jun 2023, 12:33 pm

Not Coo(l)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jun 2023, 12:34 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Not Coo(l)

I must have ruffled his feathers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Jun 2023, 12:35 pm

Stop pecking his head.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:37 pm

He stuck his beak in.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:50 pm

I nearly dove in there until I realised it was about pigeons.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next