The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
12 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 25 Jan 2023, 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
alfie wrote:nomenclature

Lovely stuff, alfie. Not a word we see often on here.

Reminds of the time Jeff used 'oeuvre' when describing some j*zz singer.

Although he was being deliberately pompous whereas I suspect yours is accidental pomposity.

F*ck off, Tino, can you not see that I'm already grooming alfie?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 May 2023, 12:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:One of the many joys of being in the legal trade is you get asked by family to help with everything from parking fines (just pay the f**kers it is not worth it, trust me) to shoplifting arrests (unlucky silly c**t)

I have been reviewing Mrs D's nan's will today, in which there are couple of prominent f**k you's to some of the more w**ky family members, who seem to know I have been helping and have already been in touch to ask what is in the will.

C**ts.

It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero.

A swift response.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 May 2023, 12:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:One of the many joys of being in the legal trade is you get asked by family to help with everything from parking fines (just pay the f**kers it is not worth it, trust me) to shoplifting arrests (unlucky silly c**t)

I have been reviewing Mrs D's nan's will today, in which there are couple of prominent f**k you's to some of the more w**ky family members, who seem to know I have been helping and have already been in touch to ask what is in the will.

C**ts.

It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero.

A swift response.  

Taylor-made for riCK.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 May 2023, 12:36 pm

Thankfully this is for her nan, and not her aunty, Jules.

All suggestions taken on board, gents.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 May 2023, 12:40 pm

I retract my suggestion and second Super's.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 May 2023, 12:42 pm

It would certainly make the next gathering more fun.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 May 2023, 12:13 pm

Barely legal friday fist.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 12 May 2023, 12:22 pm

Sicond bist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 12 May 2023, 12:28 pm

Tird. I can't believe we only have the 2 days this weekend

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 May 2023, 1:02 pm

lostinwales wrote:Tird. I can't believe we only have the 2 days this weekend

Yeah. I'm not recognising Imran Khan's 'coronation' by the sword.

I don't know what he's said and done (besides getting the military offside and maybe a touch of embezzlement) but what a fall from grace he's had.
I remember when my Mum and her friends used to say in the 80s... "oooh but he is quite handsome..." cringe l*l

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 May 2023, 3:07 pm

Pal Joey wrote:

I don't know what he's said and done (besides getting the military offside and maybe a touch of embezzlement) but what a fall from grace he's had.
I remember when my Mum and her friends used to say in the 80s... "oooh but he is quite handsome..." cringe l*l

He was very good in Star Trek 2.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 12 May 2023, 3:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

He was very good in Star Trek 2.

He was only playing himself

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 15 May 2023, 10:30 am

My monday morning unmichaelising of myself. New week same sheet.

Fist!

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 15 May 2023, 11:03 am

Morning all. Took the cargo shorts for a wander about yesterday, was an ongoing struggle to remember in which pocket I'd put my wallet but should have a master plan in place by the start of the hayfever season.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 15 May 2023, 12:42 pm

lostinwales wrote:My monday morning unmichaelising of myself. New week same sheet.

Fist!

Still having issues with Excel?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 15 May 2023, 1:17 pm

Galted wrote:Morning all.  Took the cargo shorts for a wander about yesterday, was an ongoing struggle to remember in which pocket I'd put my wallet but should have a master plan in place by the start of the hayfever season.

Be careful when you go for walks with your migrant pygmy friends, Galts. They might need more than your apple wallet if they borrow your hanky and pick up some nasty western seasonal virus by accident. How will you explain that to Robert Jenrick if you get called up before an inquiry?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 May 2023, 9:34 am

Galted wrote:Morning all.  Took the cargo shorts for a wander about yesterday, was an ongoing struggle to remember in which pocket I'd put my wallet but should have a master plan in place by the start of the hayfever season.

What we all want to know is what footwear you had on?

I'm going hi-tec but knowing you, could have been socks and sandals as it was a bit warmer yesterday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 May 2023, 10:21 am

What we all want to know is what footwear you had on?

I'm going hi-tec but knowing you, could have been socks and sandals as it was a bit warmer yesterday.

Sandals, Tino.  I tried to avoid mentioning footwear due to PJ's recent loss but, truth be told, I'm glad you asked.  My sandal tan from last summer finally disappeared during the last few weeks and the 2023 version is already taking shape. Very exciting times.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 May 2023, 10:26 am

Galted wrote:Very exciting times.

Indeed. Please be sure to provide regular updates.

Colour, shading, length up the leg. That sort of thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 May 2023, 10:33 am

My pleasure. So far it's a light brown square on translucent white, on the part of the foot I use for kicking the cat out of the way.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 May 2023, 10:36 am

Galted wrote:

My pleasure.  So far it's a light brown square on translucent white, on the part of the foot I use for kicking the cat out of the way.

Keep going. Nearly done.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 May 2023, 10:40 am

Galted wrote:

My pleasure.  So far it's a light brown square on translucent white, on the part of the foot I use for kicking the cat out of the way.

Keep going. Nearly done.

l*l out loud

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 May 2023, 10:50 am

I see that Julius is running amok on the political threads, posting links without comment like a young Genghis Khan probably would've if he'd had access to the internet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 16 May 2023, 11:04 am

Galted wrote:I see that Julius is running amok on the political threads, posting links without comment like a young Genghis Khan probably would've if he'd had access to the internet.

He's out of control, Galted, he even broke another sacred forum rule yesterday when he put an asterisk in as part of a swear word.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 May 2023, 11:24 am

Galted wrote:

Light brown?

You need to apply more coconut oil, Galts and don't forget to get stuck in between the webs of the toes - where the sun also doesn't shine.

Actually, you'll probably need to strip down to your famous pink g-string one piece (or whatever that thing is) and just roll around in a mixture of goanna blood, banana and coconut oil if you're after optimum results.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 May 2023, 11:28 am

Duty281 wrote:
Galted wrote:I see that Julius is running amok on the political threads, posting links without comment like a young Genghis Khan probably would've if he'd had access to the internet.

He's out of control, Galted, he even broke another sacred forum rule yesterday when he put an asterisk in as part of a swear word.

What a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 May 2023, 11:37 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Light brown?

You need to apply more coconut oil, Galts and don't forget to get stuck in between the webs of the toes - where the sun also doesn't shine.

Actually, you'll probably need to strip down to your famous pink g-string one piece (or whatever that thing is) and just roll around in a mixture of goanna blood, banana and coconut oil if you're after optimum results.

No need, PJ, still have a bit of Factor 50 from the last visit to Houston.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 May 2023, 12:43 pm

Lunch review: Sausage, chips, peas and gravy from the local chippy, cup of tea - 10/10

Not had one in ages, I can feel my arteries clogging up, but worth it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 May 2023, 12:56 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Lunch review: Sausage, chips, peas and gravy from the local chippy, cup of tea - 10/10

Not had one in ages, I can feel my arteries clogging up, but worth it.

Strong lunch, RiCK. I miss the Fezzy Way chip shop. Not the food, I miss shouting "2 FISH IN PLEASE" in an offensively loud voice as you walk in. They look at you like you're going to rob the place down South.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 May 2023, 12:59 pm

Lot's of being called "love" and high vis vests who really shouldn't be eating with those hands, but an absolute banger.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 May 2023, 1:04 pm

Might as well get the fist out of the way after 24 hours.

Not had time for much lunch today, alas.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 May 2023, 1:29 pm

Solid effort, Rick.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 May 2023, 1:32 pm

Thanks, man.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 May 2023, 1:43 pm

Tird.

Try and grab something that you like, rIck. Treat yourself.

Had mine nearly 12 hours ago. I found myself in this unfamiliar industrial area and was feeling a little hungry at about 12:40. Saw this cheap looking sign saying something about 'best lunch rolls'... which I doubted in my mind but I went into this awful carpark and found the last available spot.

Inside the place there were about 6 others about a metre or two back from the counter. All wearing high vis vests... beards, tattoos, scruffy hair. Looked at the closest guy with that expression 'have you ordered?' 'Nah mate... you're right.'

The Asian lady then gave me the green light to go ahead and order. Went for the pork roll with everything. $8.50 or about £4.50. Service was so quick and they stuff a lot of meat on there. Also this really nice light dry crackling. Then all the pre cut strips of some exotic looking fresh vegetables.

When I tapped the till and turned around there was a queue of about 20-30 people there! By then it was about 10 to 1. My timing was spot on.
Drove it home and and ate it on a proper plate with a cool drink.

I must say it was superb. 10/10 (I'd call it a modified banh mi roll with an Aussie twist)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 May 2023, 1:55 pm

Thanks, peej, thinking about Chinese tonight.

Or as the famous Australian meme goes "A succulent Chinese meal, this is democracy manifest" and then something about grabbing his pe""s i believe.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 May 2023, 2:09 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Thanks, peej, thinking about Chinese tonight.

Or as the famous Australian meme goes "A succulent Chinese meal, this is democracy manifest" and then something about grabbing his pe""s i believe.

Yeah, the poor bloke. He spoke very well whilst getting manhandled into the police car. Qld cops were notorious for this sort of thing.

I remember getting pulled over 100 m after crossing the border back in the 80s. The speed limit went from 80km to 60km (hard to notice the sign... in fact I didn't even see a sign) and they took delight in issuing the fine. Had a lovely border collie in the car... can still see and hear her growling at the cop. She knew it was a case of 'democracy manifest' or 'discrimination against southerners' at the very least.

This is democracy manifest:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 May 2023, 2:19 pm

That's the one! This guy does Amateur Dramatics.

What a guy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 18 May 2023, 12:09 pm

One of the most outrageous fists you'll ever see.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 18 May 2023, 3:01 pm

Galted wrote:One of the most outrageous fists you'll ever see.

For a girly boy

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 18 May 2023, 3:29 pm

lostinwales wrote:

For a girly boy

You just crossed a boundary there, LiW. If I find you in the streets I'll wallop you with my handbag.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 18 May 2023, 4:04 pm

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

For a girly boy

You just crossed a boundary there, LiW.  If I find you in the streets I'll wallop you with my handbag.

I'll be careful but I don't tend to go down those streets.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 May 2023, 10:34 am

Fist.

Having to go Krakow next week with work, has anyone been before?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 19 May 2023, 10:43 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Fist.

Tino and myself. Though not together.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 May 2023, 10:43 am

Tird.  

Nope.  A guy I used to play football with got married in Krakow a few years ago, but I wasn't invited.  Those who were invited seemed to have a good time but most of the stories revolved around an heroic consumption of cheap vodka.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 May 2023, 10:46 am

I've been riCK. Stayed there when I went to Auschwitz. I quite liked it. The main square is pretty good. Some nice bars that do good beer and good perogi. Pretty much all you need. Tram system is decent and easy to use. Lots of history there. If you get time, visit the salt mine nearby. F*cking amazing. Whole rooms carved out of salt underground. Was pretty fascinating.

Did have a lunatic local driver who kept sending me messages about different pick up points near the main square. He was trying to avoid the police in the pedestrianised zone. He was a character. Still got his number if you want it.

Also, a lady offered to show me "her titties" for a very small fee. Right in the middle of the square. I was very tempted but Mrs Windows was in a shop nearby and didn't want to have to explain myself if she walked out at the wrong moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 19 May 2023, 10:57 am

I remember the square being huge, worth spending most of your time there.  Didn't make too many culture-related visits within the city as I went with two Cockneys, one a slightly more sophisticated version of Del Boy, the other a less sophisticated version of Raul Moat.  We did find a Tesco close to our hotel and stocked up on the same sh*t we'd get at home, but far more of it than we could ever hope to eat.  There was a hotel/sports bar near the castle, on the river, where the waitresses wore skirts that barely covered their minges.  We spent quite a bit of time there, which makes me suspect they subsequently went out of business.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 May 2023, 10:59 am

Excellent work, f**king love you guys and your cultured ways.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 May 2023, 11:14 am

The Schindler museum is excellent as well. Salt mine is better and truly unique but the museum is worth a stroll round. You can get there on the tram which is pretty Northern so you'll like it. There were less syringes and I didn't get into a fist fight so not quite as good as a Northern tram in this country but easy to navigate so don't be put off.

Alternatively just look at minges in the place Galted recommended.

If you see the girl who offered to show me her titties, can you apologise and say the price was perfectly reasonable, just unfortunate timing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 19 May 2023, 11:35 am

Managed to find the hotel/sports bar on Street View, it's the Sheraton.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 May 2023, 12:15 pm

Nice, hopefully they will have the Newcastle game on, on Monday.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 19 May 2023, 7:18 pm

Galted caught on camera -
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-65648245

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next