The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+7
king_carlos
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
11 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a bit HOT down here.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:01 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Hey Galted!

The weekend is here. Soon be Monday!

Same, but with a high pitched cartoon chipmunk voice.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:26 am

superflyweight wrote:

Which weirdly enough, is exactly how I assumed you sound.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:34 am

On long journeys we used to have a DVD player in the back of the car for the boys. As a result I have heard Last of the Mohicans many more times than I have actually seen it.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:43 am

lostinwales wrote:On long journeys we used to have a DVD player in the back of the car for the boys. As a result I have heard Last of the Mohicans many more times than I have actually seen it.

Lovely soundtrack. There are worse things to listen to.

Great film as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:47 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Which weirdly enough, is exactly how I assumed you sound.

I'm more like the Grandad in So I Married an Axe Murderer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:48 am

lostinwales wrote:On long journeys we used to have a DVD player in the back of the car for the boys. As a result I have heard Last of the Mohicans many more times than I have actually seen it.

Lovely soundtrack. There are worse things to listen to.

Great film as well.

Cracking film and soundtrack and Madeleine Stowe is 'throwing heat' throughout.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:32 am

L*l out loud.  What are you like‽  Always the case though, isn't it?  Go to sleep Friday and wake up Monday!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:35 am

I've seen the four Toy Storys on numerous occasions, but have never actually watched one from start to finish and wouldn't have a clue which scene matches which movie.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:43 am

Galted wrote:

I've seen the four Toy Storys on numerous occasions, but have never actually watched one from start to finish and wouldn't have a clue which scene matches which movie.

My favourite is the gangbang scene when Woody and Mr Potato Head rail Jessie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:54 am

Galted wrote:

I bet that you can find that somewhere on the internet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:36 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I got my search terms a bit muddled and found a disturbing home made video of a scruffy Jurgen Klopp look-a-like shagging an inflatable doll from behind while holding a can of Oranjeboom and balancing a bowl of chips on its back.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:51 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I got my search terms a bit muddled and found a disturbing home made video of a scruffy Jurgen Klopp look-a-like shagging an inflatable doll from behind while holding a can of Oranjeboom and balancing a bowl of chips on its back.  

I think I've seen the same clip. Weird how he made the inflatable wear a Sonia from Eastenders mask.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:54 pm

I'm not Tony Bennett. Sad day for the Bennett family, coming 14 years after the death of younger brother, Lennie.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

GOSPEL?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:03 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

GOSPEL?

Probably not, the doll was white.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:19 pm

superflyweight wrote:I'm not Tony Bennett.  Sad day for the Bennett family, coming 14 years after the death of younger brother, Lennie.  

Not to mention Gordon.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:47 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I'm not Tony Bennett.  Sad day for the Bennett family, coming 14 years after the death of younger brother, Lennie.  

Not to mention Gordon.

Phil's only been gone a year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:58 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Not to mention Gordon.

Welsh cousin and largely unloved.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:41 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Not to mention Gordon.

Gordon was a moron.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Not to mention Gordon.

Gordon was a moron.

Phil was ill.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:18 am

Fist.

Guess you guys are still on the cricket board.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:40 am

guildfordbat wrote:Fist.

This guy didn't have a perfect holiday but is usually happy... albeit still a bit concerned about the nature of the outcome of the 4th Test. Yes, I think he was on the cricket board for a little while earlier today.

How was the trip to Croatia, Guildford?

That same guy has some friends who were over there and they landed just before the first fires broke out. Not sure how they coped with it or whether they were located in a safe place. It can be quite a scary scenario if there are strong winds blowing in addition the the dry heat.

This guy (who had an almost perfect holiday in the Greek Islands way back when Italia '90 was on) did almost get stranded on Samos Island after crossing the fire affected areas just before they started. Then spent a few nervous days watching all the smoke rising from the hills along the centre of the island from the safety of the beach.

On the way back to the port town (and over the mountains again), whole villages were practically gone, goats had climbed up trees and were still there. There was that pervasive odour of blackened charcoal over a large area. I don't think the locals were all that pleased to see them there again (some old lady screamed at the guy and may have even waved a sooty broom at him) but I don't think they blamed them for the initiating the fires.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:47 am

Yep, following the blossoming romance between Julius and KP.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:54 am

Galted wrote:

What is it about people called KP that makes them c*nts?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:21 pm

Galted wrote:

Kevin Pietersen. Kerry Packer. Katie Price. Kim Philby.

Cursed initials.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:22 pm

Galted wrote:

What is it about KP that makes them nuts?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:24 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Galted wrote:

Kevin Pietersen. Kerry Packer. Katie Price. Kim Philby.

Cursed initials.

Had to Google Kim Philby but he can go on the list for sure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:32 pm

Kim Possible.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:39 pm

I don't think Guildford will ever send KP_Fan a Christmas card and if I were you, Guildford, I wouldn't expect an invitation from KP_F to join him in celebration of the diwali end of summer harvest festival by the lake in Lausanne. I don't often feel sorry for the Swiss but I'd make an exception in this instance.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:47 pm

Mental at work at the moment but just popping in to mark myself as not George Alagiah.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:26 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Mental at work at the moment but just popping in to mark myself as not George Alagiah.

That's a relief.

I'm not Trevor Francis.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:33 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Mental at work at the moment but just popping in to mark myself as not George Alagiah.

That's a relief.

I'm not Trevor Francis.

Rick might have been Trevor Francis and he typed that last message as he stared death in the face.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:34 pm

Pal Joey wrote:I don't think Guildford will ever send KP_Fan a Christmas card thumbsup and if I were you, Guildford, I wouldn't expect an invitation from KP_F to join him in celebration of the diwali end of summer harvest festival by the lake in Lausanne. I don't often feel sorry for the Swiss but I'd make an exception in this instance.

Hi PJ - yep, that's probably all true.

I will though seem to rise about it all and, when thinking of KP_F, quote the words of your fellow countryman and motor racing legend Jack Brabham, ''When I die, I hope to have not a single enemy.''

If Jack and I come across as overly gracious there, it's only fair to mention that he added, ''As I hope all the f*ck*rs will have died before me.'' thumbsup

Meanwhile, some tidy deliveries sent down recently by Julius Henry on the cricket thread ....

guildfordbat

superflyweight and Pal Joey like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:37 pm

superflyweight wrote:

That's a relief.

I'm not Trevor Francis.

Rick might have been Trevor Francis and he typed that last message as he stared death in the face.  

Sh*t. Didn't think of that. Feel a bit bad now.

What a heroic way to go out for riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:23 pm

Pal Joey wrote:

This guy didn't have a perfect holiday but is usually happy... albeit still a bit concerned about the nature of the outcome of the 4th Test. Yes, I think he was on the cricket board for a little while earlier today.

How was the trip to Croatia, Guildford?

That same guy has some friends who were over there and they landed just before the first fires broke out. Not sure how they coped with it or whether they were located in a safe place. It can be quite a scary scenario if there are strong winds blowing in addition the the dry heat.

This guy (who had an almost perfect holiday in the Greek Islands way back when Italia '90 was on) did almost get stranded on Samos Island after crossing the fire affected areas just before they started. Then spent a few nervous days watching all the smoke rising from the hills along the centre of the island from the safety of the beach.

On the way back to the port town (and over the mountains again), whole villages were practically gone, goats had climbed up trees and were still there. There was that pervasive odour of blackened charcoal over a large area. I don't think the locals were all that pleased to see them there again (some old lady screamed at the guy and may have even waved a sooty broom at him) but I don't think they blamed them for the initiating the fires.

Thanks, PJ. Croatia was wonderful. We were on a small ship and cruised along the coast from Dubrovnik to near Zagreb. About 30 odd guests - one Kiwi, the rest Brits and Aussies with no Yanks. Friendly crew of about eight. All nicely informal for a debut cruise for myself and Mrs Bat, just as we wanted. Nothing fancy, no captain's table - he was just seen wandering around in shorts and shades with most of the wives having their eyes out on stalks.

No fires encountered or even seen but it was very hot. Two or three times we had an ad hoc stop for a swim off the ship. Pleasant change from the numerous cobbled streets and monasteries we often came across when moored at various towns and cities along the way.

Two particular highlights:
* Krk National Park and its waterfalls.
* Ship's waitress serving me wine by mistake but still topping it up when she returned with my beer.  thumbsup

guildfordbat

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:09 pm

Sounds like you had a great time, Guildford.

Is Krk National Park the one with the natural chasms?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:25 am

superflyweight wrote:

That's a relief.

I'm not Trevor Francis.

If he wasn't Trev, strong chance he was Chris Bart Williams.

rIP riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:31 am

superflyweight wrote:

That's a relief.

I'm not Trevor Francis.

If he wasn't Trev, strong chance he was Chris Bart Williams.

rIP riCK.

Have you been killing off all these footballers? You seem to know of their deaths before they make the news.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:32 am

Do Robbie Savage next.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:48 am

Galted wrote:Do Robbie Savage next.

Happily but only after I've liberated us all from Gabby Agbonlahor. Irritating little c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:25 pm

If you do Gabby next I won't haunt you. He is such a P'narse.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:16 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:If you do Gabby next I won't haunt you.  He is such a P'narse.

I'll go full Runcorn on him, riCK. He'll soon pipe down, the fu*king gobsh*te.

If that doesn't work, we'll up the Def Con and Supes to have a square go with him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:20 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:If you do Gabby next I won't haunt you.  He is such a P'narse.

I'll go full Runcorn on him, riCK. He'll soon pipe down, the fu*king gobsh*te.

If that doesn't work, we'll up the Def Con and Supes to have a square go with him.

Are you f*cking insane?

He's responsible for one of the greatest moments ever on a football pitch:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:23 pm

L*l out loud.

He really is as thick as he comes across then. Even more reason he needs to be ironed out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:43 am

Hump fist.

Is there such a great shortage of celebrity deaths that we have to directly intervene to boost the process?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:21 am

lostinwales wrote:Hump fist.

Is there such a great shortage of celebrity deaths that we have to directly intervene to boost the process?

It's not so much a shortage as the wrong celebrities dying off.

Sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:33 am

Galted wrote:

It's not so much a shortage as the wrong celebrities dying off.

Sicond.

Exactly. I'm not Pamela Blair.

Tird.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:36 am

Just give me some time and there will be a dead footballer announced.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:54 am

Just give me some time and there will be a dead footballer announced.

Before or after the next CC Round 1?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 am

Can safely say it will be before.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next