The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barrel's Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub & Restaurant, Luderitz

+26
Pal Joey
Ozzy3213
Breadvan
WillyGilly
Biltong
Thomond
PenfroPete
Rory_Gallagher
Cari
MrsP
Glas a du
PJHolybloke
Hound_of_Harrow
Mickado
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
rodders
littleswannygirl
Notch
Suspicious lurker
red_stag
eirebilly
prop_lyd
Rava
Pete330v2
Luckless Pedestrian
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
30 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Barrel's Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub & Restaurant, Luderitz - Page 21 Empty Barrel's Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub & Restaurant, Luderitz

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 10 May 2012, 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Virtual Rugby Pub - a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat. The pub has stayed in Africa this week as part of its build up to the Heineken Cup final, and attached itself to Barrels restaurant in Luderitz, Namibia, known for its beer, Eisbein and sing-a-longs.

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no defacing the pictures of Simon Danielli, Federico Aramburu and the possibly Auckland-bound Joe Schmidt.

Ale coffee mug guinness cider RedWine Bubbly

Old Pub: https://www.606v2.com/t28543p1000-the-dew-drop-inn-virtual-rugby-pub-dar-es-salaam#1202251

Last edited by Kiwireddevil on Wed 16 May 2012, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Barrel's Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub & Restaurant, Luderitz - Page 21 Empty Re: Barrel's Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub & Restaurant, Luderitz

Post by Pete330v2 Wed 16 May 2012, 1:40 pm

I'll have to see about putting a pic of him up or better still the video of him blissfully playing with his toy bus singing 'stand up for the Ulstermen'. I'll ask her indoors to try doing it because my technical abilities fall way, way short.
The thought of that long ago promised pint with you is one of the reasons for my return to forumland so it better happen some time sooner rather than later, or at least happen Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Barrel's Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub & Restaurant, Luderitz - Page 21 Empty Re: Barrel's Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub & Restaurant, Luderitz

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012, 1:45 pm

Afternoon Ozzy, I'm good ta, you?

Am so looking forward to a day off tomorrow (even if I'll be spending most of it packing up the flat!) and then am just really excited for the weekend and meeting up with everyone Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Wed 16 May 2012, 1:47 pm

Hi Ozzy maate. And Rev me darlin. Hug Ale Ale

Well happy that we are meeting up in Old Lahndaan Town. Be a blast!
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 16 May 2012, 1:48 pm

I'm good thanks dreamer, bit bored today as catching up with paperwork that accrued while I was off, but good other than that.

Are you up for the Heino final then?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012, 1:49 pm

Aye that I am Ozzy, travelling up on the Fri and I'll be watching the final in the pub with Swanny Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 16 May 2012, 1:50 pm

Howya Gibbo

When do you arrive in London mate?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 16 May 2012, 1:51 pm

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21