The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Summer Transfer Window Thread....Continued.....CONTINUED

+35
Marky
Hulking_up
SirJohnnyEnglish
CFCNick
Small Time
mobilemaster8
Ent
Bull
Trebs
Colan (niner)
whocares
Liam
TopoftheChops
The_Enigma
Kay Fabe
Duty281
Mat
monty junior
jbeadlesbigrighthand
LastDamnation
Nakatomi Plaza
MIG
compelling and rich
GSC
westisbest
TopHat24/7
Hero
NickisBHAFC
kingraf
Holymiky
Fernando
The Special Juan
Dolphin Ziggler
Good Golly I'm Olly
Crimey
39 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

2013 Summer Transfer Window Thread....Continued.....CONTINUED - Page 11 Empty 2013 Summer Transfer Window Thread....Continued.....CONTINUED

Post by Crimey Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Want a couple more big deals before it closes.

Rooney
Lewandowski
Bale
Suarez

May all still be leaving.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2013 Summer Transfer Window Thread....Continued.....CONTINUED - Page 11 Empty Re: 2013 Summer Transfer Window Thread....Continued.....CONTINUED

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:So now because he didnt get Fabregas its just a desperate signing, rather than having options?

Think it would be a good signing. Likely to play two deeper midfielders as part of a 4-2-3-1 anyway and Fellaini can join attacks and add real presence across the park.

I listened to TalkSport today and remembered why I used to hate it so much. Durham was moaning about how he was never a deep player and only played there in big games against better sides. Ignoring that he has played plenty of games deeper, his preferred role, and that if he can "dominate" in that role against United then surely it shows he can play there?

Clearly Fellaini is the backup option to Fabregas, like every club has a backup option in case they don't get who they want. If we didn't get Hooper, we were in for Barnes from Brighton. We haven't got Toivonen, so we've gone in for Quagliarella. It's how transfers work.

Fellaini has only played a small amount of games further forward, because it was needs must for Everton having lost Cahill, and Jelavic losing form and who would you rather have playing that role, Anichebe or Fellaini? Obviously Fellaini.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

2013 Summer Transfer Window Thread....Continued.....CONTINUED - Page 11 Empty Re: 2013 Summer Transfer Window Thread....Continued.....CONTINUED

Post by Hulking_up Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 am

Luis Suarez's contract does not have a clause obliging Liverpool to sell him for a fee in excess of £40m, says players' union chief Gordon Taylor.

"If there is a minimum offer of £40m then the parties will discuss things but it does not say the club has to sell," said Taylor, boss of the Professional Footballers' Association.

"There is a 'good faith' clause in relation to serious discussions, but I can't say it is a cast-iron buy-out clause."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23610289

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 am

Olly wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
GSC wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Teams try to live within their means. It means they can come up and try compete with teams who have had the Premier League cash cow for years, rather than fear that if they do then they will die if its a failure. 

In fact, I'd say both Norwich and WBA are probably more stable due to former parachute payments, which help clubs to really transform much inside their own club.

Norwich were in League 1 when the last PP ended for them, and according to Olly have only just paid off all the debt.

Id have to say I know little about it, but they would either have had debt beforehand or Frak up with it afterwards because they should have been able to parachute their way down softly back into the Championship with the use of these payments.

We were in deep financial trouble when we went into League 1, we were almost on the verge of going into administration at one point.

If it wasn't for David McNally and Paul Lambert, we'd be in a position I don't wanna think about today.

We are debt free as of this summer I believe, thus why we are now spending more cash, as with the new TV deal, we can afford to push the boat out more.

Also you don't need to spend bucket loads when you first come up, ala WBA/Us/Swansea. I doubt Swansea and us spent much more than 25m between us when we came up in 2011

There's probably more examples of clubs who didnt compete though, and even now you'd probably say this was the first season where 17th wouldn't be enough to keep you happy.

Whilst I'd also imagine it was ridiculous financial mismahement that got you in real debt (and a lot of clubs have manageable debt) rather than, something that would have just as or more likely have happened premier league in the Ashton and Green days or not

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

Both of those are things I said Olly (on Fellaini), thanks for backing me up thumbsup

Wink 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:55 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Both of those are things I said Olly (on Fellaini), thanks for backing me up thumbsup

Wink 

Well you are right in what you say.

So I'd be fairly stupid not to back you up
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:00 am

gazzyD wrote:
The Special Juan wrote:When Fellaini shreds everyone I'll be the one laughing.  Who's to say he won't fit in at Utd?  Do you think Moyes isn't going to implement his own brand of football?  I think Fellaini could be lethal alongside Xavi Carrick in the midfield, bombing forward and laying the ball off for Kagawa and van Persie.  He's the type of player I think Utd need.  Ok he's not Keane but he's a physical presence.  I don't understand you naysayers, I really don't.

I always said I'd accept Fellaini as long as another midfielder come in as well. But just signing him is more adding depth to the squad as opposed to improving the starting 11. Given some of the names we have been linked with and the public courting of Fabregas I just find this a huge comedown and although he might keep us going domestically I don't say many European clubs losing sleep over us signing him

I think he'd sit beside Carrick with those two as the "2" in the 4-2-3-1. I think he'd really improve the team in the way Yaya Toure drives City forward. Fellaini has the potential to be that type of player, or so I feel anyway. He sort of is already.

However, as you say, he might not terrify Europe's elite. Utd with Fergie were always there or thereabouts (if only Nani hadn't been sent off.......) but I think they're lagging behind a few clubs now. Bayern are ahead of everyone for the time being, then it's Real, Barcelona and Dortmund. I think Utd are the level below that with the other English clubs, Juventus and PSG, plus maybe Shakhtar.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 am

As a United fan I would be dissapointed with Fellaini. Assuming we sign him, we'd be playing him cm. He hasn't played there in a long time, playing more as a CF for Everton. He's a good player, but we need to be bringing someone in who will deliver us success in the champions league. We've won the league, Europe should be our priority. Fabregas fits the bill, should have got Ozil and Modric before Real. Can't afford to keep missing these players. I'm still hopeful on Fabregas mind.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:03 am

Utd fans priority may be Europe, but wasn't Fergie's priority always winning the league?!

Doubt that would have changed...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 am

The Special Juan wrote:
gazzyD wrote:
The Special Juan wrote:When Fellaini shreds everyone I'll be the one laughing.  Who's to say he won't fit in at Utd?  Do you think Moyes isn't going to implement his own brand of football?  I think Fellaini could be lethal alongside Xavi Carrick in the midfield, bombing forward and laying the ball off for Kagawa and van Persie.  He's the type of player I think Utd need.  Ok he's not Keane but he's a physical presence.  I don't understand you naysayers, I really don't.

I always said I'd accept Fellaini as long as another midfielder come in as well. But just signing him is more adding depth to the squad as opposed to improving the starting 11. Given some of the names we have been linked with and the public courting of Fabregas I just find this a huge comedown and although he might keep us going domestically I don't say many European clubs losing sleep over us signing him

I think he'd sit beside Carrick with those two as the "2" in the 4-2-3-1.  I think he'd really improve the team in the way Yaya Toure drives City forward.  Fellaini has the potential to be that type of player, or so I feel anyway.  He sort of is already.

However, as you say, he might not terrify Europe's elite.  Utd with Fergie were always there or thereabouts (if only Nani hadn't been sent off.......) but I think they're lagging behind a few clubs now.  Bayern are ahead of everyone for the time being, then it's Real, Barcelona and Dortmund.  I think Utd are the level below that with the other English clubs, Juventus and PSG, plus maybe Shakhtar.

Happy to be proven wrong though. I was against the Valencia deal initially , and last season aside he's been immense. Maybe we should take the number 7 off him and make him earn it again haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 am

Don't get me wrong Olly, will always have the league as the priority but United should also be one of the powers in Europe as well and I hate, despise, mega loathe that Liverpool have won that 5 times

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:11 am

In other news I've seen Agger to Barca as a rumor today

Surely Liverpool wouldn't sell?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:11 am

Olly wrote:Utd fans priority may be Europe, but wasn't Fergie's priority always winning the league?!

Doubt that would have changed...

It's what I prefer.  I know the CL is near enough the biggest trophy in world football now depending on one's viewpoint but there's something rather satisfying about beating your rivals season after season.  Hell I'd take the FA Cup over the CL this season purely so Vidic and co can complete their trophy set.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 am

I don't know why fellani gets credit for tearing it up against us at goodison when he was playing as a centre forward and his average position was just behind jelavic (courtesy of espn soccer net) and we had 69% possession in the game, bizarre this is used to promote his credentials as a midfielder.

He'd also be terrible in a 4231 as it wouldn't pls to any of his strengths.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:15 am

League is always the priority, were behind in europe but even if not you still need alot of luck on your side if your going to win the champions league. The best team wins the league

Dont get all the negativity surrounding fellani, he's clearly a better cm than anything we've got bar carrick

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:30 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I can see United slipping down badly this season. Rooney > Chelsea, Bale > Real and Suarez > Arsenal would leave my PL table like this:

Man City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man Utd
Tottenham
Everton
Norwich
WBA
Newcastle
Liverpool

Don't see us getting to 7th, but top half is certainly not out of the equation.

I have it like this

Man City
Man Utd
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
Swansea
Liverpool
Everton

The rest is just a lottery. Really fancy Swansea to do something special this year.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 am

Olly wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Both of those are things I said Olly (on Fellaini), thanks for backing me up thumbsup

Wink 

Well you are right in what you say.

So I'd be fairly stupid not to back you up

I was winding you up babe xoxo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 am

I'd be wary of the Europa league derailing Swansea.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 am

Fellaini made a huge difference in a game United didnt win when leading at home. Shock horror that you had a high percentage of possession in a home tie against a team you were better than whilst desperately chasing the title. Fellaini isn't even naturally a player in that role and was pivotal in that game.

Fellaini is a deeper midfielder who was such an asset to Everton in a higher role because of a combination of style and certain skill sets. The quality around him is raised at Man United, he can do his specific job far more confidently.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am

Fellaini is about as much use as a man sausage flavoured lollipop to Nick
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:49 am

Fellaini wouldn't be a bad signing but as a utd fan i want to be challenging in Europe. Fellaini isn't really going to take us into the category of Real/Barca/Dortmund/Munich. Fabregas would take us there and adding Baines would really give us a chance this season.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 am

On Fellaini, he had a good season last year with 12 goals and 7 assists.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 am

It was the away game I refer to- though seriously is throwing a game away in comical fashion is evidence fellani is a great midfielder?

Our right back crossed to our left back to hit the post at 4-2 up in that game - we were ridiculous.

Fellani won't be a focus at united he'd have to change his game not have a team based round him.

He'll be a disaster he's very limited, but sure he is a big lump and scored a few goals as a centre forward he is clearly going to be a dominating centre midfielder...

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 am

Forest agree a deal for Kelvin Wilson.

I'll be back...later
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:58 am

Tell you what, if United want Fabregas, they should just go in with a 42m offer. That should tempt Barca, and they can possibly put that money towards Gundongan at Dortmund or someone like that. No point edging up from 30-35-38 or whatever, go over 40 and get your man if we want him so much!!

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 am

I'm surprised nobody has gone in for Eriksson

That kid looks pretty special. People might have reservations over whether he's ready but I reckon you can add another 10 million if you wait till next summer, phenomenal talent in the next year or two, he's good now

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:42 am

Heard allot about Eriksson but hasn't really justified the sort of price Ajax reportedly want for him. Maybe in the 2-3 years time yes, but not right now. Heard Dortmund were close to a deal for him but that's gone quiet.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:00 am

Man U never replaced Roy Keane. Funny how that type of player was pivotal to their success, okay they may have done fine without that sort of player recently, but to see so much Fellaini bashing considering he would be your next Keane style CM is ridiculous.

Fellaini to Carrick would be what Keane was to Scholes. The midfield enforcer. The fact Everton used him as a battering ram going forward is irrelevent.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh dear

LaughLaugh

Some people clearly have 3 minute MOTD opinions of Fellaini. United didn't throw the game away in the 4-4, they weren't good enough to defend against our passing game that day. Including Fellaini. Whoever, said he can't pass is clearly a WUM or just a bit dull

And Fellaini has dominated from centre midfield, playing box to box, against teams like Chelsea, City, United and Arsenal over the previous 3 seasons. Makes me laugh when people think he is just a big lump. That's fine as we will just keep him as he has been superb playing box to box for us LaughLaugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Everton were excellent that game, I remember it well, and Fellaini was totally unstoppable. He's far more than a 'target man'/'lump it forward option', he has a good range of passing, never stops running, tackles like a stormtrooper, and has an actual footballing brain, unlike Cleverley, Anderson, Nani and Valencia. He'd be a huge improvement on United's current first XI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Liam wrote:Tell you what, if United want Fabregas, they should just go in with a 42m offer. That should tempt Barca, and they can possibly put that money towards Gundongan at Dortmund or someone like that. No point edging up from 30-35-38 or whatever, go over 40 and get your man if we want him so much!!

I expect this will be put to bed one way or another in the Fabregas Press Conference today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 pm

If I'm Barca, £42m doesn't make me sell Fabregas. And I don't think they need Gundogan as they already have Busquets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Marky wrote:Man U never replaced Roy Keane. Funny how that type of player was pivotal to their success, okay they may have done fine without that sort of player recently, but to see so much Fellaini bashing considering he would be your next Keane style CM is ridiculous.

Fellaini to Carrick would be what Keane was to Scholes. The midfield enforcer. The fact Everton used him as a battering ram going forward is irrelevent.

1. I don't think Fellaini is the Roy Keane type at all, not according to Manchester United fans who see him as a box to box midfielder in the mould of Yaya Toure, rather than a defensive midfielder like Keane. I don't think Fellaini is a midfielder like Keane at all.

2. Most top European sides don't have an enforcer in their midfield these days, they have three passing midfielders. The only top European side that uses a traditional midfield enforcer that I can think of is Juventus and Vidal, but they can really afford to have that as they use about 6 midfielders.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23610289

If Suarez is training alone, that'll be that then. Wonder if Arsenal will be able to stump up enough cash?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Arsenal will probably wait until the end of the window to save spending on Suarez's wages until then.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Actually, that raises an interesting point. Arsenal can happily let the clock tick down to the end of the window, Suarez won't be available anyway
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 pm

On top of that Liverpool play an extra COC game due to no European football
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by LastDamnation Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:26 pm

He'd be available for the CL playoffs though. And bringing him in helps to lure other targets

LastDamnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Fellaini being United`s Yaya Toure is laughable. He doesn't have the engine or the pace to dominate a midfield through his running or work rate like Yaya does. Fellaini is all about bullying, being aggressive and using his physical size to dominate the opposition aerially, something which Everton tactically played on. United don't play that style or attempt to play long ball football. Yaya & Fellaini are world`s apart in my opinion. Also, football has changed since Keane`s days. Yeah, his style suited the EPL but United need to compete in Europe, where players like Fabregas or a Modric would have a bigger effect than tall, physical type players, who essentially get the run around by the technically gifted, low centre of gravity players you see today.

Moyes signing Fellaini is desperation in my opinion. The failure to negotiate deals and agree fees, has led the to the easy option of going for a backup player with a clause where a deal can be done. Fellaini is a good player domestically but doesn't drastically improve the first XI, however a Fabregas type would of enhanced United domestically & in Europe and bought them closer to the leading pack of Bayern/Madrid/Barcelona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Theres the confirmation from fabregas anyway

his dream was to play at barca. Hes happy and has never thought of leaving

if moyes tries another hes a moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:29 pm

John wrote:Yeah, his style suited the EPL but United need to compete in Europe, where players like Fabregas or a Modric would have a bigger effect than tall, physical type players, who essentially get the run around by the technically gifted, low centre of gravity players you see today.

That 6'ft 3in Martinez at Bayern Munich seemed to do alright in assisting them win the Champions League last season...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 pm

John wrote:Fellaini being United`s Yaya Toure is laughable. He doesn't have the engine or the pace to dominate a midfield through his running or work rate like Yaya does. Fellaini is all about bullying, being aggressive and using his physical size to dominate the opposition aerially, something which Everton tactically played on.

Completely blinded by last season with that opinion IMO. He was used up front for his physicality last season as that is what we needed and he did a job for the team.

In the seasons before, in midfield, he was exactly the type of player you are saying he isn't. His height had very little impact on his game in midfield, other than it brought him a lot of bookings.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm actually hoping United sign him now Laugh, so the doubting United fans can come back on and say "my god we were wrong, this boy can actually play"
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Crimey wrote:
Marky wrote:Man U never replaced Roy Keane. Funny how that type of player was pivotal to their success, okay they may have done fine without that sort of player recently, but to see so much Fellaini bashing considering he would be your next Keane style CM is ridiculous.

1. I don't think Fellaini is the Roy Keane type at all, not according to Manchester United fans who see him as a box to box midfielder in the mould of Yaya Toure, rather than a defensive midfielder like Keane. I don't think Fellaini is a midfielder like Keane at all.

2. Most top European sides don't have an enforcer in their midfield these days, they have three passing midfielders. The only top European side that uses a traditional midfield enforcer that I can think of is Juventus and Vidal, but they can really afford to have that as they use about 6 midfielders.

Vidal can't be pigeon-holed as an enforcer, it suggests his game is limited and defensive and it isn't the case at all. He's a box to box player with a lot of energy and he does everything well in attack and defence. He gets plenty of goals from midfield too.

I don't think people no longer use "enforcers" though, I just think the criteria is different. All midfields are balanced out with a defensive minded player - Busquets for example. Just because he isn't getting his shorts dirty and kicking players up in the air doesn't mean he isn't performing the same basic role of smother attacks and reading danger.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:I'm actually hoping United sign him now Laugh, so the doubting United fans can come back on and say "my god we were wrong, this boy can actually play"

id quite happily take him, dont get me wrong id prefer fabregas but have seen fellani dominate games from the deeper position and feel people are just remembering him from cahill went when he was pushed forward. lets face it fellani is 10x better than anderson!!!

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:55 pm

sodhat wrote:
Crimey wrote:

Vidal can't be pigeon-holed as an enforcer, it suggests his game is limited and defensive and it isn't the case at all. He's a box to box player with a lot of energy and he does everything well in attack and defence. He gets plenty of goals from midfield too.

I don't think people no longer use "enforcers" though, I just think the criteria is different. All midfields are balanced out with a defensive minded player - Busquets for example. Just because he isn't getting his shorts dirty and kicking players up in the air doesn't mean he isn't performing the same basic role of smother attacks and reading danger.

clap Vidal is anything but an enforcer. He is your typical box to box midfielder
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 pm

compelling and rich wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:I'm actually hoping United sign him now Laugh, so the doubting United fans can come back on and say "my god we were wrong, this boy can actually play"

id quite happily take him, dont get me wrong id prefer fabregas but have seen fellani dominate games from the deeper position and feel people are just remembering him from cahill went when he was pushed forward. lets face it fellani is 10x better than anderson!!!

Probably weighs a few stones less too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:58 pm

I don't blame you. Fabregas is a much higher quality player than Fellaini, but with Fellaini, in midfield, you would get a box to box midfielder with a strong engine, a good range of passing (he is never going to give you your Gerrard hollywood passes), equally capable in attack and defence AND you will get a physical presence as well
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 pm

sodhat wrote:

Probably weighs a few stones less too.

How heavy is hair?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 pm

I'd like to add I don't think Utd are signing Fellaini instead of Fabregas. If the opportunity to sign Cesc comes up I think they'll do it. Kagawa > Fabregas though Whistle
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Luis Suarez has been pictured crying when leaving Melwood.

I think he's getting a culture shock of not getting everything he wants. I want to see him apologise for how he has treated the club.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next