The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

+8
azania
BALTIMORA
88Chris05
Scottrf
coxy0001
Imperial Ghosty
HumanWindmill
D4thincarnation
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 4 Empty Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

My favourite fly on the wall boxing show is back this week showcasing the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight.

Below are thepremiere dates and times for FIGHT CAMP360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley

Episode1 CBS Saturday, April 2 Noon ET/9a.m. PT
Episode1 SHO Saturday, April 16 10p.m.ET/PT
Episode2 SHO Saturday, April 23 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode3 CBS Saturday, April 30 8 p.m. ET/PT
Episode3 SHO Saturday, April 30 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode4 SHO Friday, May 6 10p.m.ET/PT
Episode 4 CBS Saturday, May7 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m.PT

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-fight-camp-360-crew-following-pacquiao-mosley--37548

Should give us some of the mindset of each boxer.

In one of the pics Mosley is studying the Pacquiao vs Marquez II tape, is this a mistake from Shane?

Who will be watching and do you think it could shed anymore light on the outcome of the fight or is it just an entertainment show?.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:20 pm

If i've not heard of this Pacchow he must be pretty useless

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:24 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:If i've not heard of this Pacchow he must be pretty useless

You must have.

He's the fella who cherry picks has - beens so that he can weight hop, dodged a blood test during negotiations to fight Floyd, got a gift against Marquez and cheats on his wife.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:24 pm

If Pac stumbled across this forum then we'd have to re-write the rules of logic re D4 having Manny as his own personal stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

I do criticize Mayweather for what he does outside the ring but that because I'm apart of society and Mayweather is not a good part of it, I would do the same thing if another was praised so much and his criminal behavoir was was forgotten.

But my main issue with Mayweather is that he is bad for boxing, his ducking of fights but continuously saying he is the best but not proving where it matters in the ring.

He is also overrated and over the years he has dropped down the ranking on peoples list thus proving my point.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:28 pm

You may wish to try these:

http://www.pinoyloveforum.com/

http://www.pinoybuddies.com/

Happy hunting...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:28 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:I do criticize Mayweather for what he does outside the ring but that because I'm apart of society and Mayweather is not a good part of it, I would do the same thing if another was praised so much and his criminal behavoir was was forgotten.

But my main issue with Mayweather is that he is bad for boxing, his ducking of fights but continuously saying he is the best but not proving where it matters in the ring.

He is also overrated and over the years he has dropped down the ranking on peoples list thus proving my point.

But you dont have a problem with weight stips (draining fighters) and DUCKING random drug tests?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:29 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:But my main issue with Mayweather is that he is bad for boxing, his ducking of fights but continuously saying he is the best but not proving where it matters in the ring.

Very nice to read your OPINION, D4.

I'm sure that as an intelligent and decent man you will also enjoy reading the OPINIONS of others who also love and know the sport very well.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:32 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:I do criticize Mayweather for what he does outside the ring but that because I'm apart of society and Mayweather is not a good part of it, I would do the same thing if another was praised so much and his criminal behavoir was was forgotten.

But you dont have a problem with weight stips (draining fighters) and DUCKING random drug tests?

As long as the stipulation are fair and don't endanger the other fight, not a problem. As long as the fighter does what is required by the commission I have no problem with it.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:But my main issue with Mayweather is that he is bad for boxing, his ducking of fights but continuously saying he is the best but not proving where it matters in the ring.

Very nice to read your OPINION, D4.

I'm sure that as an intelligent and decent man you will also enjoy reading the OPINIONS of others who also love and know the sport very well.

Ofcourse that is why debate with other on here our views on boxing, and I have learned a lot.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:34 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:I do criticize Mayweather for what he does outside the ring but that because I'm apart of society...

At first I thought this was a typo, but upon further consideration...I think it's probably correct left as it is.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:36 pm

Well De La Hoya was definitely at risk in his fight with Pacquiao, a boxer shouldn't need an IV drip to rehydrate himself

Disgraceful from Pacquiao, think I know the guy now Windy, get the feeling he start alongside Peter North?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:38 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

As long as the stipulation are fair and don't endanger the other fight, not a problem. As long as the fighter does what is required by the commission I have no problem with it.

Random tests mate.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:41 pm

But my main issue with Mayweather is that he is bad for boxing, his ducking of fights but continuously saying he is the best but not proving where it matters in the ring

So, how does fighting the near 40 year old, ten years past his best Mosley benefit Boxing or prove Manny is the best fighter in the World?

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:41 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Random tests mate.

If/When the commission implements them I expect every boxer to comply with them.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:42 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Random tests mate.

If/When the commission implements them I expect every boxer to comply with them.

Manny ducks clauses, ducks tests and ducks floyd. What a merchant banker.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:44 pm

It looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be Manny Pacquiao

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Random tests mate.

When Floyd sets up his own boxing commission then he can make the rules until then he should keep it shut about that issue, and just grow a pair and fight Pacquiao

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Random tests mate.

When Floyd sets up his own boxing commission then he can make the rules until then he should keep it shut about that issue, and just grow a pair and fight Pacquiao

Pity you're not so stringent in adhering to the law when it comes to Floyd's legal position.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:51 pm

It's clearly a problem in boxing-the whole PED issue-so SOMEONE needs to take up the cause...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:55 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:It's clearly a problem in boxing-the whole PED issue-so SOMEONE needs to take up the cause...

You mean XyloFloyd, yeah that will work 🤦

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:56 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:It's clearly a problem in boxing-the whole PED issue-so SOMEONE needs to take up the cause...

Isn't that legal ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:58 pm

D4

Xylocaine is banned by one commission and isn't on the WADA list of banned substances, try harder

Sure Pacquiao tells you that every time you have special time

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:58 pm

Take the test Manny. Stop ducking tests. How can an athlete tell drug testers when and when not to test him. Christine O got banned for 12 months because she missed 3 tests. Once by going to a different training facility to the one she was supposed to be at.]

Yes this clown of a boxer is telling others when to test him? What a freaking joke. He is hiding something.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:59 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:It looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be Manny Pacquiao
Surely you mean Manny QUACK-iao

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:00 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

Nothing illegal or banned about that. Footballers, rugby players et al all use it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:When Floyd sets up his own boxing commission then he can make the rules until then he should keep it shut about that issue, and just grow a pair and fight Pacquiao

When you set up your own boxing commission then you can make the rules until then you should keep it shut about the Xylo issue.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:02 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:D4

Xylocaine is banned by one commission and isn't on the WADA list of banned substances, try harder

No it's legal in one commission, only allowed in Nevada.

It is a drug than enhances performance, that is a PED in my book and has been banned by the majority of boxing commissions.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:03 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:When Floyd sets up his own boxing commission then he can make the rules until then he should keep it shut about that issue, and just grow a pair and fight Pacquiao

When you set up your own boxing commission then you can make the rules until then you should keep it shut about the Xylo issue.
Maybe he could start his own forum and argee with/congratulate himself to his heart's content (and the eternal relief of everyone else)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:03 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Nothing illegal or banned about that. Footballers, rugby players et al all use it.

No they don't.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:03 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

It is a drug than enhances performance, that is a PED in my book and has been banned by the majority of boxing commissions.

Then Floyd is using it legally, and your ' book ' is utterly insignificant and irreleveant until you set up your own boxing commission.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Maybe he could start his own forum and argee with/congratulate himself to his heart's content (and the eternal relief of everyone else)

Yep, D4 is a nice bunch of fellas.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

Your opinion on such matters is worthless when WADA see differently

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:06 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

No they don't.

Its similar to cortizone (spelling) jabs.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:06 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Then Floyd is using it legally, and your ' book ' is utterly insignificant and irreleveant until you set up your own boxing commission.

I'm voicing an opinion not trying to force my regulation on another boxer who I intend to fight.

Do you think Xylocaine should be used in boxing?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:06 pm

Xylocaine is not a prohibited substance so if footballers or whoever wanted to use it then they are well within their rights to

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:07 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

No they don't.

Its similar to cortizone (spelling) jabs.

Very much different, they use Xylocaine for surgery, it is also used to cut cocaine.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:09 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

I'm voicing an opinion not trying to force my regulation on another boxer who I intend to fight.

Do you think Xylocaine should be used in boxing?

No you are not.

You are assuming the moral high ground, and slating Floyd for a LEGAL practice, while at the same time invoking the law to defend your cherry picking, maritally unfaithful, OAP beater.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:09 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Xylocaine is not a prohibited substance so if footballers or whoever wanted to use it then they are well within their rights to

Never said it was, but most sportsmen are sensible enough not to use it.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:09 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Your opinion on such matters is worthless when WADA see differently

Spot on. WADA is a world wide agency. They're more stringent than any local US commission.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:10 pm

HumanWindmill

I'm asking your opinion, do you think boxers should be able to use Xylocaine?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
The Mighty Atom wrote:Xylocaine is not a prohibited substance so if footballers or whoever wanted to use it then they are well within their rights to

How do you know which sportsmen take a substance they're allowed to, it would be like me saying no sportsmen is stupid enough to drink absinthe by the pint but I can't prove it

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:12 pm

D4thincarnation wrote: HumanWindmill

Yes.

Do you think boxers should pick and choose when to take blood tests?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:13 pm

azania wrote:
The Mighty Atom wrote:Your opinion on such matters is worthless when WADA see differently

Spot on. WADA is a world wide agency. They're more stringent than any local US commission.

WADA concentrate on other sports where pain endurance is not an attribute it is in boxing.

Also having no feeling in your hand, will allow your to pound away at your opponents head without causing any pain making it more dangerous to your opponent and increasing the risk of injury to yourself.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:15 pm

Last time I checked there's a lot of physical contact in Rugby plus WADA do not concentrate on specific sports, they have a list of substances banned over all of them.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

How do you know which sportsmen take a substance they're allowed to, it would be like me saying no sportsmen is stupid enough to drink absinthe by the pint but I can't prove it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine

Why would a footballer of rugby player want to take this?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

azania wrote:

Yes.

No they should take the tests the commission implements.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

My opinion is irrelevant, until I set up my own boxing commission, isn't it ?

I'm asking your opinion, do you think Manny should beat up on Floyd's leftovers ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Yes.

No they should take the tests the commission implements.

That is not the question I asked.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

Come to think of it I'm going to write a letter to WADA telling them why I think they should add it to there banned list

It about time something was done to protect boxers that use this and their opponents.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:21 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:

My opinion is irrelevant, until I set up my own boxing commission, isn't it ?

I'm asking your opinion, do you think Manny should beat up on Floyd's leftovers ?

You opinion is valid, if you tried to forced this ban on fellow 606v2 posters then it is a problem.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next