The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

+8
azania
BALTIMORA
88Chris05
Scottrf
coxy0001
Imperial Ghosty
HumanWindmill
D4thincarnation
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 5 Empty Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

My favourite fly on the wall boxing show is back this week showcasing the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight.

Below are thepremiere dates and times for FIGHT CAMP360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley

Episode1 CBS Saturday, April 2 Noon ET/9a.m. PT
Episode1 SHO Saturday, April 16 10p.m.ET/PT
Episode2 SHO Saturday, April 23 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode3 CBS Saturday, April 30 8 p.m. ET/PT
Episode3 SHO Saturday, April 30 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode4 SHO Friday, May 6 10p.m.ET/PT
Episode 4 CBS Saturday, May7 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m.PT

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-fight-camp-360-crew-following-pacquiao-mosley--37548

Should give us some of the mindset of each boxer.

In one of the pics Mosley is studying the Pacquiao vs Marquez II tape, is this a mistake from Shane?

Who will be watching and do you think it could shed anymore light on the outcome of the fight or is it just an entertainment show?.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 5 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:22 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Come to think of it I'm going to write a letter to WADA telling them why I think they should add it to there banned list

It about time something was done to protect boxers that use this and their opponents.

Why not wait until you've set up your own boxing commission ?

Do you think Manny should beat up on Floyd's leftovers ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 5 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:22 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Come to think of it I'm going to write a letter to WADA telling them why I think they should add it to there banned list

It about time something was done to protect boxers that use this and their opponents.

When writing that letter, also ask WADA to include random blood testing in boxing and ask them to make it mandatory.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote: HumanWindmill

I'm asking your opinion, do you think boxers should be able to use Xylocaine?

My opinion is irrelevant, until I set up my own boxing commission, isn't it ?

I'm asking your opinion, do you think Manny should beat up on Floyd's leftovers ?

You opinion is valid, if you tried to forced this ban on fellow 606v2 posters then it is a problem.

You mean, like catchweights ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:24 pm

azania wrote:

When writing that letter, also ask WADA to include random blood testing in boxing and ask them to make it mandatory.

Blood testing is an expensive invasive procedure, the way forward is hair testing alongside urine and saliva testing.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:24 pm

Hahahahaha

You're actually a 12 year old girl aren't you?

Oh Mr Mr of WADA

Pwetty pwease can you ban xylocaine pwease coz that nasty person floyd mayweather uses it and I don't like him I don't, would be good if banned as he then wont be able to use it

Spank you

D4licious

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:25 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Blood testing is an expensive invasive procedure,

Debating can be like that.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Hahahahaha

You're actually a 12 year old girl aren't you?

Oh Mr Mr of WADA

Pwetty pwease can you ban xylocaine pwease coz that nasty person floyd mayweather uses it and I don't like him I don't, would be good if banned as he then wont be able to use it

Spank you

D4licious

What 12 year old girls do you know, never knew they were interested in the subject.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:the way forward is hair testing alongside urine and saliva testing.

I nominate you as the person to extract the urine.

You are well practised in the art.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

I don't know anyone who is as interested in this subject as you, doesn't mean there isn't

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:29 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:I don't know anyone who is as interested in this subject as you, doesn't mean there isn't

Surely you can see the use of Xylocaine is bad for boxing, why are you against it being banned.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

I'm not too bothered unlike you, it seems to really get to you that Mayweather can use it in Nevada which makes me feel all tingly inside

I'm against catchweight as THEY ARE bad for boxing but you seem ok with them

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Blood testing is an expensive invasive procedure, the way forward is hair testing alongside urine and saliva testing.

Well then, seeing as you probably keep a few drops of Manny's blood, a lock of his hair and a globule of his saliva (which you precured by running your fingers across his lips and gums after breaking in to his house as he lay asleep) in a small, heart-shaped locket on your favourite necklace, you can do the testing of him yourself and prove to Floyd that Pacquiao is clean, so that he'll finally sign and you, at long last, will get to see Mayweather outboxed and then brutally knocked out in the fourth round, as you have repeatedly told us all will be the case.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
The Mighty Atom wrote:I don't know anyone who is as interested in this subject as you, doesn't mean there isn't

Surely you can see the use of Xylocaine is bad for boxing, why are you against it being banned.

It's none of your business. Rules are rules. Isn't that your stance ?

If you can question morality, then so can others. If you believe that the prevailing law trumps a moral argument, then that also applies to Xylo.

Goalposts fixed.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Blood testing is an expensive invasive procedure, the way forward is hair testing alongside urine and saliva testing.

OK, for world title bouts only. Athletes dont seem to find it too invasive. One boxer finds it evasive though.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Blood testing is an expensive invasive procedure, the way forward is hair testing alongside urine and saliva testing.

Well then, seeing as you probably keep a few drops of Manny's blood, a lock of his hair and a globule of his saliva (which you precured by running your fingers across his lips and gums after breaking in to his house as he lay asleep) in a small, heart-shaped locket on your favourite necklace, you can do the testing of him yourself and prove to Floyd that Pacquiao is clean, so that he'll finally sign and you, at long last, will get to see Mayweather outboxed and then brutally knocked out in the fourth round, as you have repeatedly told us all will be the case.
Come on Chris, how is he going to complete that Manny-kin if he keeps testing bits of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:37 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

If you can question morality, then so can others. If you believe that the prevailing law trumps a moral argument, then that also applies to Xylo.

Goalposts fixed.

That why I'm writing to WADA to correct this issue, when thing are wrong we must try and put them right.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

OK, for world title bouts only. Athletes dont seem to find it too invasive. One boxer finds it evasive though.

Drugs stay in the blood for a very short time, some drugs only a day, while they stay in the hair for 6 months or longer.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

I'll write to the WBC and WBO to let them know I think that catchweight fights for world titles are unacceptable and that they should change the record books to show that Pacquiao's wins over Cotto and Margarito have been erased. He also gets changed to a 6 weight world champion and loses his place in history at the same time.

That will work wont it, if I ask nicely

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:I'll write to the WBC and WBO to let them know I think that catchweight fights for world titles are unacceptable and that they should change the record books to show that Pacquiao's wins over Cotto and Margarito have been erased. He also gets changed to a 6 weight world champion and loses his place in history at the same time.

Don't think it will since they sanctioned the fight.

WADA will listen though.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Goalposts fixed.

As mentioned earlier, you might want to CC Freddie Roach into that e-mail as I'm sure, given your desire to stamp out all that is wrong in Boxing, you'll also be asking for and end to the nefarious practice of fighting for a World title when neither fighter is allowed to weigh-in at the stipulated weight....or is THAT acceptable? Seems to me you treat the rules of boxing like a buffet and simply pick the bits you like.

That why I'm writing to WADA to correct this issue, when thing are wrong we must try and put them right.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:44 pm

Hell, I'm surprised Pacquiao wants to be known to associate with Roach. I mean, how many of Roach's fighters have been caught up in substance scandals now? Too many, is the easy answer...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Goalposts fixed.

Well, good luck, Sir Knight !

May the wind be at your back and the Heavens be gazing down upon you. Strap on your broadsword, Sire, gird up your loins, and God speed !

Should your pilgrimage be harsh and your time away from these shores be long rest ye assured that we SHALL bring tidings of yon Manny's destruction of the aged. wizened, shop - worn, already - been - put - through - the - mincer - by - Floyd - and - only - managed - a - draw - against - Mora

SUPER SHANE.

God speed, Sire.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:46 pm

Likewise, I will also write to all of boxing's sanctioning bodies and commissions, explaining that random, Olympic-style must be introduced in boxing, as it's absence is simply wrong and, as many former distributors and Shane Mosley (current pound for pound number two in the world and in the form of his life) have stated that passing the current tests means little, as there are serious gaps in the testing procedure.

Wow, if me and you work together, D4, I think we can really help to make boxing great again.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:46 pm

I'm sure the WBC and WBO will see the error of their ways once I tell them i'm really really unhappy about it.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:52 pm

I'm just penning a letter to Age Concern, asking if they can do something to protect Mosley.

We really should take care of the elderly.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:56 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
The Mighty Atom wrote:Xylocaine is not a prohibited substance so if footballers or whoever wanted to use it then they are well within their rights to

Never said it was, but most sportsmen are sensible enough not to use it.

Have you extensively interviewed them all on the matter?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

Good point, Windy. I think I'm going to get on the blower to the 'Jeremy Kyle Show' as well, apparently there are a couple of ladies who are eager to get hold of Pacquiao for a DNA test, for some reason.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:59 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Good point, Windy. I think I'm going to get on the blower to the 'Jeremy Kyle Show' as well, apparently there are a couple of ladies who are eager to get hold of Pacquiao for a DNA test, for some reason.

DNA testing ?

Isn't Manny afraid of cotton buds ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Drugs stay in the blood for a very short time, some drugs only a day, while they stay in the hair for 6 months or longer.

That's why there should be no cut off point.

Drugs stay in your system for such a short time if you use diuretics.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
The Mighty Atom wrote:I'll write to the WBC and WBO to let them know I think that catchweight fights for world titles are unacceptable and that they should change the record books to show that Pacquiao's wins over Cotto and Margarito have been erased. He also gets changed to a 6 weight world champion and loses his place in history at the same time.

Don't think it will since they sanctioned the fight.

Quite right.

So just remind me D4 - who sanctioned the fight between manny and Barrera at 126lb? Errr... nobody I believe. So, 7 weight champion it is then.

thumbsup thumbsup
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:Good point, Windy. I think I'm going to get on the blower to the 'Jeremy Kyle Show' as well, apparently there are a couple of ladies who are eager to get hold of Pacquiao for a DNA test, for some reason.

DNA testing ?

Isn't Manny afraid of cotton buds ?

Maybe he is, Windy, but regardless of that he needs to man up and take the tests, I'm a busy man. My case load is already full what with my letters to the many sanctioning bodies and commissions (and I thank D4 for explaining how easy it is to bring about change, by the way) and Jezza Kyle; and if that weren't enough, it appears that 'Fathers for Justice' have now climbed to the roof of the Nottingham Council House and are protesting at Pacquiao's latest bit on the side being awarded full custody of the kids despite her extra-marital activities with the Pinoy superstar!

All of this aggro could be avoided if Pacquao just took the test...HINT HINT.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:06 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

No, all diuretics do is dilute the sample.

Drugs spend a longer time in the urine and saliva is very similar to blood plasma

I got to write this letter, any other bits you want me to add let me know.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:09 pm

Not sure why I have to explain this again but drugs stay in the bloodstream longer than the urine

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:13 pm

This thread makes me want to smoke a joint or something similar. 🤦

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

azania wrote:This thread makes me want to smoke a joint or something similar. 🤦

Mayweather snr. could hook you up

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:16 pm

Boxers from pre-WW2 were all cack, modern day fighters are always faster, stronger, superior, more intelligent, better looking, wear nicer clothes, have whiter teeth and drink better milkshakes.

There you go, feeling a little bit more at home now? Whistle
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:21 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:No, all diuretics do is dilute the sample. Drugs spend a longer time in the urine and saliva is very similar to blood plasma

Did you ever consider taking a diuretic ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:22 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:I'm just penning a letter to Age Concern, asking if they can do something to protect Mosley.

Surely you're just protecting your own interests there, Windy Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:23 pm

I'm beginning to think that this is the funniest thread with which I've ever been involved.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:23 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

Nah. His stuff is not worth the rizzla.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:I'm beginning to think that this is the funniest thread with which I've ever been involved.

Beginning to think? Goodness me. This IS the funniest thread.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Not sure why I have to explain this again but drugs stay in the bloodstream longer than the urine

SUBSTANCE BLOOD SALIVA SWEAT URINE HAIR
Shortest Detectability - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Longest Detectability
Alcohol 12 hrs ----------6-12 hrs--------unknown--------6-24 hrs--------(5 days with EtG) n/a
Amphetamine-----------12 hrs------------3 days--------unknown--------1-4 days--------up to 90 days
Barbiturates------------ unknown--------unknown--------unknown--------1-21 days-------unknown
Benzodiazepines --------unknown--------unknown--------unknown--------1-42 days-------unknown
Cannabis (single use)---2-3 days--------12-24 hrs--------unknown--------2-3 days--------up to 90 days
Cannabis (habitual use)--2 weeks--------12-24 hrs--------unknown--------15-30 days------up to 90 days
Cocaine-----------------unknown--------1 day-----------unknown--------4-5 days--------up to 90 days
Codeine/Morphine--------unknown--------12-36 hrs--------unknown--------2-4 days--------up to 90 days
Heroin-------------------unknown--------unknown--------unknown--------2-4 days--------up to 90 days
Methamphetamine------1-3 days--------unknown--------unknown--------3-5 days--------up to 90 days
PCP--------------------1-3 days--------3 days----------unknown--------3-7 days--------up to 90 days

Imagine taking part in that test

Wrong again ghosty thumbsup

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

No, all diuretics do is dilute the sample.

Drugs spend a longer time in the urine and saliva is very similar to blood plasma

I got to write this letter, any other bits you want me to add let me know.

No they do not just do that. Diuretics flushes it out of the system. It gets rid of water etc and it used to flush out drugs. That's why its banned in sports.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:I'm just penning a letter to Age Concern, asking if they can do something to protect Mosley.

Surely you're just protecting your own interests there, Windy Whistle

Too right it is, mate. I'm afraid Peddy Roach is gonna sling me in with Manny next.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

The stuff he dealt in were a little harder than that. Think he use to add Xylocaine to it for that extra kick.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:27 pm

So anyway, why doesn't Pacquiao campaign for a better standard of testing in boxing? If he wants to be remembered as a great guy that would surely be the thing to do. It would very possibly make people forget about the negatives, at any rate.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

The stuff he dealt in were a little harder than that. Think he use to add Xylocaine to it for that extra kick.

I only like the natural 'erbs man.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:34 pm

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

On this thread it certainly helps to have an affinity with ' herbs ' natural and unnatural.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:36 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

On this thread it certainly helps to have an affinity with ' herbs ' natural and unnatural.
laughing

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:38 pm

I've just written to the FA suggesting that, for a trial period of one season only, all the Championship games should be played with a rugby ball, since it would be more exciting for the spectators and the soccer chaps could learn some new skills.

The gentleman said he'd get back to me shortly and I might even be able to expect a house call to discuss the matter this evening.

I'm thrilled.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next