The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

+8
azania
BALTIMORA
88Chris05
Scottrf
coxy0001
Imperial Ghosty
HumanWindmill
D4thincarnation
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 6 Empty Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

My favourite fly on the wall boxing show is back this week showcasing the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight.

Below are thepremiere dates and times for FIGHT CAMP360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley

Episode1 CBS Saturday, April 2 Noon ET/9a.m. PT
Episode1 SHO Saturday, April 16 10p.m.ET/PT
Episode2 SHO Saturday, April 23 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode3 CBS Saturday, April 30 8 p.m. ET/PT
Episode3 SHO Saturday, April 30 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode4 SHO Friday, May 6 10p.m.ET/PT
Episode 4 CBS Saturday, May7 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m.PT

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-fight-camp-360-crew-following-pacquiao-mosley--37548

Should give us some of the mindset of each boxer.

In one of the pics Mosley is studying the Pacquiao vs Marquez II tape, is this a mistake from Shane?

Who will be watching and do you think it could shed anymore light on the outcome of the fight or is it just an entertainment show?.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 6 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by coxy0001 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

D4, i haven't read half of the above. But here goes owning you.

You keep on about WADA, but the USADA is the OFFICIAL branch of their regs to AMERICA. Did Floyd fail for use of Xylo when he got tested? THAT ANSWER IS A BIG BIG BIG NO

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week - Page 6 Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 Mosley vs Pacquiao begins this week

Post by oxring Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:10 pm

coxy0001 wrote:D4, i haven't read half of the above. But here goes owning you.

You keep on about WADA, but the USADA is the OFFICIAL branch of their regs to AMERICA. Did Floyd fail for use of Xylo when he got tested? THAT ANSWER IS A BIG BIG BIG NO

Coxy mate - I don't want to get involved in this really - BUT - you wouldn't necessarily test positive on xylocaine...especially if used as a topical. It isn't that readily systemically absorbed. In addition, what is absorbed tends to be quickly metabolised.

The evidence for Floyd on xylocaine is mostly the rumours AND this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAIQBcpHpSs
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:15 pm

HBO: Some fighters including Floyd have been know to inject numbing medicine into their hands. It would explain why Floyd choose to fight so little and needs long breaks.

Why has Floyd never questioned HBO about this before?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:17 pm

Because it's true and not illeagal. D4 have you ever boxed before? I was an amateur and had 112 fights it hurts your hands mate.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:18 pm

I don't see why you insist on bringing this up all the time as there is nothing wrong with using Xylocaine in Nevada

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:19 pm

Oxring

It's an injection, it would be found as it enters the blood stream albeit it's a localised pain killing injection.

Funny how he's never been caught though, yet D4 claims Manny is innocent "because he's never tested positive" yet will ramble on about how FMJ is guilty based on the very same rumour mill.

Sadly for that idiiot that's what makes him the laughing stock of this forum. Personally, i'd love to see Manny retire after his next sham of a fight so we don't have to put up with this kind of nuthugger anymore.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:21 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:I don't see why you insist on bringing this up all the time as there is nothing wrong with using Xylocaine in Nevada

Exactly and in that respect Xylocaine use is no different to something like the three knockdown rule. If it's not against the rules, then there's no issue. The PEDs Pacquiao is suspected and accused of being on are illegal in the sport in all locations.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:24 pm

Balti

Simple fact is

A) He'll back Manny saying he's never tested positive

then

B) Claim FMJ is using xylocaine based on rumours

Seriosuly, he's risking alienating and poisoning this forum with decent posters not bothering. I'm gonna write to the mods, i've had enough of him and he should be removed

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:24 pm

p.s. what's the link to the mods?!

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:27 pm

coxy0001 wrote:p.s. what's the link to the mods?!

Though you would know that off by heart by now.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:27 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Balti

Simple fact is

A) He'll back Manny saying he's never tested positive

then

B) Claim FMJ is using xylocaine based on rumours

Seriosuly, he's risking alienating and poisoning this forum with decent posters not bothering. I'm gonna write to the mods, i've had enough of him and he should be removed

You don't need to reply to him. I don't agree with much if anything he says and do think he has crossed a line at times. But trying to get him removed is harsh.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:30 pm

Manny has never tested positive for anything, just like Hopkins, people just try and smear there names because of jealously and they shown them up.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:34 pm

Nor has Mayweather ever tested positive but you still band about the use of Xylocaine nonstop

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:36 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Manny has never tested positive for anything, just like Hopkins, people just try and smear there names because of jealously and they shown them up.

BHOP like Manny has never tested positive but has also never used a lame ass excuse like Mannys for refusing a drug test it was the same for both fighters. Manny brought some suspicion on himself with that. I don't think he does use I just think he is a phenomenal athlete. With that and the 8 weight world titles you are always going to have suspicions these are totally unfounded.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:39 pm

Coxy I was told to report any issues in private to the mods themselves. As for the whole ducking issue-if Floyd retires he'll be ducking Pacquiao. If Pacquiao retires Floyd will be ducking him by waiting for him to retire. If Floyd is hit by a bus it will be because he was looking for a way to duck Pacquiao. If Pacquiao is obliterated by a huge asteroid which leaves only Floyd alive on the entire planet, it will STILL be Floyd's fault somehow and he will be accused of ducking.

Fact of the matter is, as we all know; if Pacquiao was really the 'peoples champ' he'd do more to improve the image of the sport. As it is, he's hiding behind the kind of excuses that would embarrass a six-year old girl.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:39 pm

prettyboy1304 wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Manny has never tested positive for anything, just like Hopkins, people just try and smear there names because of jealously and they shown them up.

BHOP like Manny has never tested positive but has also never used a lame ass excuse like Mannys for refusing a drug test it was the same for both fighters. Manny brought some suspicion on himself with that. I don't think he does use I just think he is a phenomenal athlete. With that and the 8 weight world titles you are always going to have suspicions these are totally unfounded.

Hopkins and Pacquiao have both stated they will take any test the commission requires them to take.

Greatness should not arouse suspicion.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:41 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboy1304 wrote:

Hopkins and Pacquiao have both stated they will take any test the commission requires them to take.

Greatness should not arouse suspicion.

Tests which old man Mosley has proven are utterly inadequate. Convenient coincidence, that.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:43 pm

Mayweather seems to think that is one of the reason why Mosley was so poor against him because he couldn't juice.

Maybe Mosley will be much improved against Pacquiao

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:44 pm

D4 you're right greatness should not arouse suspicion but we live in a cynical world. I stated I don't think either uses and wouldn't accuse anyone of it without proof sports medicine is not my field. Manny refused to take the tests the first time round and that aroused suspicion.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:44 pm

This looks ripe for merging.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:45 pm

prettyboy1304 wrote:D4 you're right greatness should not arouse suspicion but we live in a cynical world. I stated I don't think either uses and wouldn't accuse anyone of it without proof sports medicine is not my field. Manny refused to take the tests the first time round and that aroused suspicion.

Hopkins and Wlad have refused tests too

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:46 pm

Scottrf wrote:This looks ripe for merging.

Can people please stay on topic.

This thread is meant to be about the show Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mosley, and what will the show tell us about the fighters.

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:Mayweather seems to think that is one of the reason why Mosley was so poor against him because he couldn't juice.

The implication you're making with your statement here is that Mosley will be able to perform better against Pacquiao because he will be able to 'juice'. Therefore the clear logical inference is that if one man will juice, then the other could very well do likewise.

What is Pacquiao's actual stance on improving drug testing within the sport? Does he think Mosley should be tested more thoroughly because of his past? Pacquiao and Roach were keen to ensure Margarito didn't repeat the actions which caused his disgrace, so why are they not so keen to take the logical steps to be as certain as possible that Mosley is not juicing?

The coincidences are too great. Too many things indicate circumstantial evidence of Pacquiao's guilt.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:52 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:Mayweather seems to think that is one of the reason why Mosley was so poor against him because he couldn't juice.

The implication you're making with your statement here is that Mosley will be able to perform better against Pacquiao because he will be able to 'juice'. Therefore the clear logical inference is that if one man will juice, then the other could very well do likewise.

What is Pacquiao's actual stance on improving drug testing within the sport? Does he think Mosley should be tested more thoroughly because of his past? Pacquiao and Roach were keen to ensure Margarito didn't repeat the actions which caused his disgrace, so why are they not so keen to take the logical steps to be as certain as possible that Mosley is not juicing?

The coincidences are too great. Too many things indicate circumstantial evidence of Pacquiao's guilt.

That doesn't hold up in court, real evidence is what you need and there is none.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:52 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

This thread is meant to be about the show Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mayweather, and what will the show tell us about the fighters.

Really?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:53 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

This thread is meant to be about the show Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs Mayweather, and what will the show tell us about the fighters.

No it's not. It's about Pacquiao vs Mosley, but once again your obsession has surfaced.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:59 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

No it's not. It's about Pacquiao vs Mosley, but once again your obsession has surfaced.

D4 you know the show 360 is pointless just like this fight. Mosely will say he is having the best camp of his career. Pac will say he is fine and Roach will say he is behind because he has some blisters because he wears shoes at parliment. Big build up for a poor fight I'll give you odds of 100/1 for Mosely to win.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:03 am

Oh dear. Man(n)y excuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1h4o0P97Z4&feature=related

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:03 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboy1304 wrote:D4 you're right greatness should not arouse suspicion but we live in a cynical world. I stated I don't think either uses and wouldn't accuse anyone of it without proof sports medicine is not my field. Manny refused to take the tests the first time round and that aroused suspicion.

Hopkins and Wlad have refused tests too

I don't know about Wlad so wont go there. BHOP never refused testing he is what dedication and commitment is all about a great example to any young sportsman of what can be achieved through hard work.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:06 am

azania wrote:Oh dear. Man(n)y excuses.

Can we please stick to the original topic.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:08 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:Oh dear. Man(n)y excuses.

Can we please stick to the original topic.

OK then whats your thoughts on this programme and the fight?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:10 am

And "what happens if he tests positive"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHFDObnDpKA&feature=related

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:12 am

I really like the Fight Camp 360 show, much more real that 24/7 what can feel very scripted at time. It a lot more fly on the wall and get behind the scenes and give good insight into the fighters mindset and preparations for the fight.

I think the 4 episode will be great viewing but not as good as fight night where you have two attacking power punching boxers going for the knockout.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:14 am

Bit rich telling anyone to stay on topic when you've spent the day spilling your usual anti mayweather tirade don't you think?

Quackiao needs to man up and take the tests

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:14 am

D4thincarnation wrote:I really like the Fight Camp 360 show, much more real that 24/7 what can feel very scripted at time. It a lot more fly on the wall and get behind the scenes and give good insight into the fighters mindset and preparations for the fight.

I think the 4 episode will be great viewing but not as good as fight night where you have two attacking power punching boxers going for the knockout.

Surreal!!!!

I am actually in stitches here. laughing

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:16 am

The Mighty Atom wrote:Bit rich telling anyone to stay on topic when you've spent the day spilling your usual anti mayweather tirade don't you think?

Quackiao needs to man up and take the tests

I wish people will stop with there double standards.

Stay on topic, if you wish to discuss that there are threads about it and if not then create your own.

All what will happen is that I'll end up repeating myself on several thread, do you want that?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:20 am

Go ahead D4, I love seeing you contradict yourself :P

I love Quackiao more than you and can't wait to see his fitness win the day against Mosley, i've stocked up on kleenex already, will be a tearful night

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:01 am

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:I really like the Fight Camp 360 show, much more real that 24/7 what can feel very scripted at time. It a lot more fly on the wall and get behind the scenes and give good insight into the fighters mindset and preparations for the fight.

Surreal!!!!

I wish D4 was in stiches....and full body plaster casts!

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:04 am

DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:

Surreal!!!!

I wish D4 was in stiches....and full body plaster casts!

Don't be silly, Dave.

D4 could never have stitches. Afraid of needles, doncha know ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:02 am

coxy0001 wrote:Oxring

It's an injection, it would be found as it enters the blood stream albeit it's a localised pain killing injection.

Funny how he's never been caught though, yet D4 claims Manny is innocent "because he's never tested positive" yet will ramble on about how FMJ is guilty based on the very same rumour mill.

Sadly for that idiiot that's what makes him the laughing stock of this forum. Personally, i'd love to see Manny retire after his next sham of a fight so we don't have to put up with this kind of nuthugger anymore.

Its a local anaesthetic. In the doses used for locals, and the systemic spread - it would be very hard for a local to be picked up. Remember that locals MUST NOT be given IV - (so when injecting - you draw back first) to avoid the risk of cardiac arrhythmias. The injection is subcutaneous. - which has a poor vascular supply.

Boxing does indeed hurt your hands - which is part of the point. If you then numb your hands such that they can't feel the pain, you can punch harder for longer. Which is dangerous. As such, Texas ban xylocaine. Nevada's list doesn't include xylo.

THE ONLY EVIDENCE against Floyd is rumour and 1 sentence in a 24/7 from Mayweather/ODLH.

It does beg the question - why didn't Floyd retract the 24/7? (there could be a lot of good reasons - he didn't see it, couldn't be bothered etc)
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:49 am

Guys why has this turned into another Manny's on steroids and so is Mayweather debate? It's about a TV Show that is giving the Behind the Scenes view on Pacqiaou versus SHANE MOSELEY, stay on topic! Also is this shown on any channel in England? (Sorry if this question has already been asked but I couldn't be bothered reading 6 pages of debates on steroids) Also, do you think Moseley would watch this show to gain an edge on Manny? Like see what he's up to or whatever!?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:56 am

If you couldn't be bothered to read it, how do you know it's turned into a "Manny/Mayweather on Steroids" debate? Oh, I know, it's because EVERY BLEEDIN' thread about these two turns into this argument which, if you think about it (which you clearly haven't) answers your question for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6