The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Phillips on the booze again

+37
wayne
formerly known as Sam
Kingshu
Coleman
maestegmafia
The Saint
lostinwales
doctor_grey
Artful_Dodger
bedfordwelsh
wrfc1980
Breadvan
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
munkian
Hound of Harrow
XR
BigTrevsbigmac
MrsP
Intotouch
Cyril
ScarletSpiderman
Casartelli
Scrumpy
rodders
SecretFly
GunsGerms
whocares
quinsforever
TJ
Big
thebandwagonsociety
George Carlin
Comfort
VietGwentRevisited
Submachine
Luckless Pedestrian
Rugby Fan
41 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mike Phillips on the booze again - Page 5 Empty Mike Phillips on the booze again

Post by Rugby Fan Mon 21 Oct 2013, 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mike Phillips, scrum-half for Bayonne and Wales, faces action for being 'drunk' during a training session

Wales scrum-half Mike Phillips in trouble with club Bayonne following his alleged drunkeness during a video analysis session

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Mike Phillips on the booze again - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Phillips on the booze again

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 10:22 am

maestegmafia wrote:
It would be far better to see these players get help with their problems rather than shunned.

I agree with you to a great extent but I suspect Phillips has gone beyond that point. We shall see.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Mike Phillips on the booze again - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Phillips on the booze again

Post by Rugby Fan Sun 27 Oct 2013, 10:37 am

maestegmafia wrote:It would be far better to see these players get help with their problems rather than shunned.
None of the players I mentioned have been shunned by rugby. However, they have all been disciplined, and I don't think anyone would argue that they should have been given a pass.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:28 am

Can anyone else see the WRU centrally contracting Phillips?

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:34 am

quinsforever wrote:
The Saint wrote:
quinsforever wrote:
The Saint wrote:quins, interesting to hear what you think on this? Why was Phillips on the front cover, not Brett or the other one? Can we assume that they were out together the night before?
presumably because he has already had a disciplinary hearing for this behaviour before? employment law in the UK is similar to France. you get a warning (and in this case a fine) for a first offence. if you do it again, the employer has every right to terminate your contract having followed required process.

anyone who, having been officially warned for certain behaviour by an employer, then repeats that behaviour, is stupid, disrespectful, shows poor judgement, and is obviously not committed to the employer and the rules staff are expected to operate under. this is true of any industry, any employee, anywhere. first offence you get a warning and you know where the boundaries are. zero excuse for you if you get fired for repeating the offence subsequently.

MP doesnt have a leg to stand on (legless - get it?) as he officially apologised to fans via twitter, effectively admitting culpability.

now will you stop defending him, and assuming that anyone who agrees with Bayonne must be either anti-welsh or anti-MP or both?
Presumably? Come on quins, either you know he has or he hasn't when you're coming out with the abuse above!

That wasn't so difficult was it Smile. Good of Mike to apologise and still support his team. There has been some discussion going on, but you and a few others are just here to convey your hate for Mike. I'm sure he's upset. And if he's out the door, he could just end up at Harlequins because they're in need of some experienced players.
saint, saint saint. you should pick your defensive battles more wisely. you ignore every reasonable opinion here, you ignore the news reports, so you look a bit foolish when MP gets fired, because your opinion on what's reasonable behaviour at a rugby club is completely irrelevant - only MPs contract with Bayonne, and his employment history with Bayonne, are relevant.

in plain english "presumably" refers to your qn - "the front cover". no presumption required about MP's prior form at Bayonne - its a fact. oft referred to on this thread with quotes and link.
picard FFS, what have I ignored and what are you talking about?

The news about MP being sacked is today's news, so don't try and use that to say you were right. Though I'm not saying he wasn't in danger of being fired and he didn't commit an offence, which is what you seem to believe I said.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Sun 27 Oct 2013, 1:07 pm

Where next for Phillips, back to Ospreys, a chance for Wales to bring a welsh player back to Wales?

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 3:29 pm

Spoiler:

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 27 Oct 2013, 5:31 pm

Independent -

Gatland cannot afford the 77-cap Phillips being idle in December and January with scrum-half not a position where he enjoys strength in depth. The options of the player, who has played for the Scarlets, Cardiff Blues and Ospreys, appear limited.

An English club would be able to sign him only if it had room in its salary cap and few, if any, will have, while he was an exception in France as a foreign scrum-half. Most French clubs prefer home-grown players in that position, placing a different tactical emphasis there than exists in other countries.

The Welsh Rugby Union may be his best hope. Last week the WRU offered to contract players who were coming towards the end of their deals with their regions but had not been offered new ones because of the uncertainty over the future of the Heineken Cup. A central contract would allow the WRU to place Phillips at a region with Gatland hoping the player will be around for the 2015 World Cup.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 6:04 pm

surely tho if he has no club and no competition for his signature he would be cheap / would jump at any chance as he needs to be playing to get into the international squad. Someone could pick him up cheap on a game by game basis?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:21 pm

Can't see any AP team having available cap and there are no long term 9 injuries so that would remove the chance if an injury dispensation signing.

Could he go to an Italian outfit short term and then back to Wales for next season? Have all the regions spent up to their caps?

Failing any significant offers, could he do a short stint in Japan?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:27 pm

He just needs a game by game contract for peanuts. I can't see anyone paying good m oney for him? Why would you need to, not going to be great competition to pick up his contract is there?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:33 pm

TJ wrote:surely tho if he has no club and no competition for his signature he would be cheap / would jump at any chance as he needs to be playing to get into the international squad.  Someone could pick him up cheap on a game by game basis?
There's got to be a chance of that you'd think. Even in the worst case if he went amateur for the rest of the season (and there's bound to be some club that would be happy to have him for free) and only got paid for his international appearances I imagine he'd still collect a decent wage. Not sure what the going rate is in Wales, but I think it's £10-15k per game in England. I'd be very surprised if no club 9 gets injured over the next month though, and if that does happen I expect he'll go there as cover through December and January on a reasonable short term contract before disappearing off again with Wales for a couple of months.

Big

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:41 pm

TJ, clubs seem to want to pay good money for Gavin Henson - Bath, Toulon, Sarries - when everyone said that no one would touch him. To me that suggests that Mike Phillips might be able to pick up a contract, somewhere. I know you like to paint him as being having constant disciplinary/drinking problems, but I only make it 3 incidents. Not condoning it, but I don't think that it's the constant thing that some are making it out to be. One was an altercation with a bouncer - I can name 10 Wales international players that have got into trouble on a night out in the past few years. Net result for them - slap on the wrists from the club. Mike than also had 2 naughty moments with this club. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been sacked, but I don't think he's some raving alcoholic who will be out of work and washed up all of a sudden either.

I think he'll get a contract. He's not everyone's idea of a scrum half, but for some (coaches like Gatland) he is and those sort of coaches might be happy to have him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:45 pm

Griff - its a lot more than 3. However I am not getting at him - I think he needs help. Its a comment on trying to pick up a club contract at this stage in the season with his record. As above - Henson? Did he not end up on a game by game contract for peanuts?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:52 pm

TJ wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
It would be far better to see these players get help with their problems rather than shunned.

I agree with you to a great extent but I suspect Phillips has gone beyond that point.  We shall see.  
Even out of the scrumhalfs disciplined for alcohol related incidences of poor behaviour Phillips is far from the worse. I wouldn't think the re provisions would he so bad.

As Shane Williams pointed out Bayonne have many reasons to try to break his contract.

"Sacking him will free up a lot of euros and ease the pressure of having to lose him during international duties,
Mike's commitment to the club cannot be questioned. It also takes the pressure off the team for their poor league position.
Mike's commitment to the club cannot be questioned having played over 70 games in two-and-a-half seasons."

Regarding his future I hear the Dragons are lower than the wage cap and if they were so inclined might take him with WRU assistance.

Though I have heard that Bath and Saracens are talking to his agent.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:53 pm

Apart from the bouncer incident outside McDonalds and the 2 at Bayonne, what has he done?

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:15 pm

Griff wrote:Apart from the bouncer incident outside McDonalds and the 2 at Bayonne, what has he done?
2x Grand Slams
1x six nations win
2 lions tours
1 lions series win
4th at the RWC
2x RP12 wins with the ospreys

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:19 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Griff wrote:Apart from the bouncer incident outside McDonalds and the 2 at Bayonne, what has he done?
2x Grand Slams
1x six nations win
2 lions tours
1 lions series win
4th at the RWC
I assume you're being funny Maes! Yes, that's a decent record. But I meant what else has he done wrong! According to TJ he's done looooads more wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:23 pm

TJ is just one of the ones who loves slagging off MP. He's scottish, them lot in particular seem to really dislike Mike...

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:24 pm

Griff wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
2x Grand Slams
1x six nations win
2 lions tours
1 lions series win
4th at the RWC
I assume you're being funny Maes! Yes, that's a decent record. But I meant what else has he done wrong! According to TJ he's done looooads more wrong!
I think you have summed it up in your post. He's never abused a member of the public/taxi driver while drunk

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:28 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Griff wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
2x Grand Slams
1x six nations win
2 lions tours
1 lions series win
4th at the RWC
I think you have summed it up in your post. He's never abused a member of the public/taxi driver while drunk
i love seeing the word "never" on here. surely the truth is that he, MP, has not been reported to have abused a member of the public/taxi driver? how do any of us know the totality of what anyone else gets up to? we only hear what reaches the press or courts.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:28 pm

The Saint wrote:TJ is just one of the ones who loves slagging off MP. He's scottish, them lot in particular seem to really dislike Mike...
Oh look - its the chip on the shoulder brigade again. Some of you welsh fans are so irritating. Anything that could be possibly construed as criticism of anything near Wales is a cue for vitriolic attacks and mindless accusations like this

Get over yourselves

Try actually reading what I wrote. No slagging of phillips at all.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:29 pm

Kingshu wrote:Where next for Phillips, back to Ospreys, a chance for Wales to bring a welsh player back to Wales?
There is a topic on our Forum asking do we want him back, there is one person who would have him, I think the rest (about 10 said NO) some very vehemently.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:31 pm

This is the second public incident since moving to France, there was the punch up in the chippie, there has been more - many more.

Dropped from the welsh team once already as well

The man has a serious alcohol problem and needs help. However I have not "slaged him off" as I have been accused of. Quote me where I have. Get that chip of your shoulder

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:33 pm

wayne, that doesnt surprise me. he's obviously a bit or a mercenary having gone to France a couple of years ago, and he's equally obviously a bit of a disruptive influence.

what club would seriously want to take him on for effectively 2 months to then see him disappear off again for 6N? scrum half is IMHO a position which it takes time to adapt to the styles and abilities of fellow players at 6,7,8 and 10 and time to adapt to the team style. hardly possible to do that in 2 months.

so i would say the only people who would want him at 9 would be the welsh teams who have some many players he has already played with. and if the welsh regions dont want him then i bet he will not be playing top level club rugby in the NH til next season.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:35 pm

TJ wrote:This is the second public incident since moving to France, there was the punch up in the chippie, there has been more - many more.  

The man has a serious alcohol problem and needs help.  However I have not "slaged him off" as I have been accused of.  Quote me where I have.  Get that chip of your shoulder

Name the incidents then. It's just the 3.

3 is bad, but if you're going to claim 'many more' then you need to back that up with evidence otherwise you just look like a d@ckhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:35 pm

TJ wrote:This is the second public incident since moving to France, there was the punch up in the chippie, there has been more - many more.  

The man has a serious alcohol problem and needs help.  However I have not "slaged him off" as I have been accused of.  Quote me where I have.  Get that chip of your shoulder
TJ don't worry, people who try to defend the indefensible usually have to resort to ad hominem or nationality based attacks, as the facts speak for themselves.

Last edited by quinsforever on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:36 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mike-phillips-pictured-scuffle-mcdonalds-1827946

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/other-sports/213916/Mike-Phillips-My-wild-days-are-in-past

The 'fighting farmer' says his wild days are over - 02/10/2011

Last edited by BigTrevsbigmac on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:37 pm

Ta Quins

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:39 pm

You simply cannot make those sort of claims on here without having done some sort of medical consultation. If you haven't then you could be taken to court for libel or something similar. If you have carried out a consultation and you know this as fact, then you're likely to go to court for breaking patient confidentiality. Either way, be careful. People have been sued by sports stars for their internet comments in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:39 pm

Griff wrote:

Name the incidents then. It's just the 3.

3 is bad, but if you're going to claim 'many more' then you need to back that up with evidence otherwise you just look like a d@ckhead.
no, he doesnt actually. if the MP defenders can claim he has "never" done xyz, then TJ is perfectly entitled to claim he's had more incidents. impossible to prove either, but iceberg theory, snoke/fire etc make me extremely confident these 3 incidents are not isolated. they are just the only ones involving suspensions, and hence the media.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:40 pm

TJ wrote:
The Saint wrote:TJ is just one of the ones who loves slagging off MP. He's scottish, them lot in particular seem to really dislike Mike...
Oh look - its the chip on the shoulder brigade again.   Some of you welsh fans are so irritating.  Anything that could be possibly construed as criticism of anything near Wales is a cue for vitriolic attacks and mindless accusations like this

Get over yourselves

Try actually reading what I wrote.  No slagging of phillips at all.
Hurrah, another one of your bollix posts. You still can't name the incidents can you? You've also been accusing Adam Jones of being a cheat a lot lately. I bet this goes into overload too during Feb/March, coinciding with a particular rugby fixture. Why you such a Welsh hater TJ?!

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:43 pm

Phillips, 29 (below) was labelled “the fighting farmer” after a series of late-night brawls in Cardiff city centre.

In 2008 he was taken to hospital after being attacked outside a nightclub. A year later he was arrested and bailed after an alleged 3am bust-up with a taxi driver.

Earlier this year, soon after splitting with pop star girlfriend Duffy, he was involved in an ugly punch-up outside McDonald’s.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:43 pm

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mike-phillips-pictured-scuffle-mcdonalds-1827946

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/other-sports/213916/Mike-Phillips-My-wild-days-are-in-past

The 'fighting farmer' says his wild days are over - 02/10/2011
Fair enough big Trev. Thanks for posted them. I'm happy to admit that, with this evidence, he's had more than the 3 incidents which I didn't realise (although the first, if memory serves, he was attacked rather than he attacked someone).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:45 pm

Griff, I said all this last night and hours ago to TJ and Quins. They chose to read something that wasn't there and came out with all sorts of accusations. Some people are just low.

Oh and look boys, Danny Care has been in many alcohol related incidents!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/club/9122712/Danny-Care-arrested-for-his-third-alcohol-related-incident-in-the-last-three-months.html

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:45 pm

Griff wrote:

You simply cannot make those sort of claims on here without having done some sort of medical consultation. If you haven't then you could be taken to court for libel or something similar. If you have carried out a consultation and you know this as fact, then you're likely to go to court for breaking patient confidentiality. Either way, be careful. People have been sued by sports stars for their internet comments in the past.
griff, stop, please. TJ works in healthcare so will have seen exactly what drinking can do, and as an employee in healthcare there is a zero tolerance policy.

MP guite clearly has a serious problem. it might be alcohol, it might be mental, it might simply by chronically poor judgement, but if you think that someone drawing a conclusion from facts put out there by MP himself is in any way open to libel then you are on another planet. mike has admitted he's messed up.

if someone has instead in an internet forum alleged he is a crack cocaine addict then thats a different matter. saying he has a drink problem is in inference many reasonably people will already have reached.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:47 pm

The Saint wrote:
TJ wrote:
Oh look - its the chip on the shoulder brigade again.   Some of you welsh fans are so irritating.  Anything that could be possibly construed as criticism of anything near Wales is a cue for vitriolic attacks and mindless accusations like this

Get over yourselves

Hurrah, another one of your bollix posts. You still can't name the incidents can you? You've also been accusing Adam Jones of being a cheat a lot lately. I bet this goes into overload too during Feb/March, coinciding with a particular rugby fixture. Why you such a Welsh hater TJ?!
hows that humble pie taste Saint?

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:49 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Griff wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
2x Grand Slams
1x six nations win
2 lions tours
1 lions series win
4th at the RWC
oh its almost too good to believe. did you see the post from bigtrev dailystar where MP got into a fight with a taxi driver at 3am? Doh 

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:50 pm

Griff - thanks for accepting the " more than 3 incidents"

It is not libel - it is fair comment. anyway the only outcome of a libel claim would be the removal of the comment from the boards. It would only go to court against the owner of the boards if they refused to remove it when asked.

the saint. What a huge chip on your shoulder. I do not hate the welsh. However I heartily dislike the sort of welsh supporter who has to resort to personal attacks. lies and ridiculous hyperbole if they feel anything welsh has been slighted

Get over yourself and grow up.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:51 pm

quinsforever wrote:griff, stop, please. TJ works in healthcare so will have seen exactly what drinking can do, and as an employee in healthcare there is a zero tolerance policy.

MP guite clearly has a serious problem. it might be alcohol, it might be mental, it might simply by chronically poor judgement, but if you think that someone drawing a conclusion from facts put out there by MP himself is in any way open to libel then you are on another planet. mike has admitted he's messed up.

if someone has instead in an internet forum alleged he is a crack cocaine addict then thats a different matter. saying he has a drink problem is in inference many reasonably people will already have reached.
But TJ hasn't carried out any sort of assessment on Mike Phillips, so he can't claim that Mike has an alcohol problem... Nor did he have any idea what he was talking about when he earlier claimed that MP has been involved in many, many incidents. Is there something going on between you and TJ by the way?

I don't think MP has any sort of problem by the way. I just think he's arrogant with a high testosterone level and can act a bit of an idiot.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:51 pm

Claiming someone is a crack addict and claiming someone has a serious alcohol problem, without evidence, are the same things in essence. You can't make those claims. The anonymity of the internet is not an excuse. You are still culpable for what you write.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:53 pm

quinsforever wrote:
The Saint wrote:
TJ wrote:

Get over yourselves

What pie? TJ didn't know what he was talking about. Somebody else answered for him, because TJ doesn't know. How's your relationship with TJ going?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:53 pm

The Saint wrote:
quinsforever wrote:griff, stop, please. TJ works in healthcare so will have seen exactly what drinking can do, and as an employee in healthcare there is a zero tolerance policy.

But TJ hasn't carried out any sort of assessment on Mike Phillips, so he can't claim that Mike has an alcohol problem... Nor did he have any idea what he was talking about when he earlier claimed that MP has been involved in many, many incidents. Is there something going on between you and TJ by the way?

I don't think MP has any sort of problem by the way. I just think he's arrogant with a high testosterone level and can act a bit of an idiot.
did you bother to read the links bigtrev posted? pls go back and read them and count the number of separate incidents.

no point discussing it with you tbh, you still think he was hard done by in getting sacked from Bayonne Doh 

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:54 pm

The Saint wrote:
quinsforever wrote:
The Saint wrote:
TJ wrote:

Get over yourselves

What pie? TJ didn't know what he was talking about. Somebody else answered for him, because TJ doesn't know. How's your relationship with TJ going?
picard do yourself a favour and go look up the definition of ad hominem picard 

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:57 pm

quins, you did this last night. Resorted to BS posts when you don't have a clue.

Happy to admit TJ was wrong with his claim then? If he was of the opinion, fair enough... But he would have to have had the assessment carried out. Why don't you get back to us if such an assessment is carried out? The incidents are spread out through the years, it's just foolish behaviour. It's not a problem IMO. Besides, you wouldn't have known what it was like in Cardiff on a night out for him. I bet there were a few local thugs who wanted to have a pop for no reason.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:59 pm

Nonsense.  it is clear Mike Philips has a serious alcohol problem.  The evidence is all in the public domain.  He has been sacked and suspended, been arrested several times.  All of these incidents have been while drunk as a skunk.  When alcohol affects your life and your job to that extent you have a serious alcohol problem. I knew of all those incidents - its all common knowledge.

It is not libellous at all.  its fair comment.  I suggest you go away and look up a bit about libel and the internet.  Several defences available to an accusation of libel which would apply here

The owners of these boards have my full name.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 9:00 pm

Do you guys realise how ridiculous you look with your rabid assertions of "welsh hating" to anyone who dares voice any criticism of anything slightly welsh?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 9:02 pm

'Guys'??? That would suggest plural. Only Saint has mentioned it, I.e. in the singular.

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 27 Oct 2013, 9:02 pm

Correction accepted.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 9:03 pm

Last edited by Griff on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 9:04 pm

But not apologised for though. That's the TJ I have come to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next