The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May - 9:51

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 10:43

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Heard a new song from Paulo Nutini or whatever his name is. Chugging baseline. That bloke has a decent voice even for a sweaty.

Jeff won't like him.  Too mainstream and modern for a achingly cool hipster like Rowls.

What's wrong, Tino?  You're falling apart.

I have no idea, sorry. I'm really, really tired.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 10:53

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Heard a new song from Paulo Nutini or whatever his name is. Chugging baseline. That bloke has a decent voice even for a sweaty.

Jeff won't like him.  Too mainstream and modern for a achingly cool hipster like Rowls.

I have no idea, sorry.  I'm really, really tired.

Don't feel that you need to apologise, Tino, I'm quite worried about you.  Has the new one been bullying you as well?  Whatever it is, you can talk to us about it.

But, for Christ's sake, Tino, don't feel that you need to apologise!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 10:56

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Don't feel that you need to apologise, Tino, I'm quite worried about you.  Has the new one been bullying you as well?  Whatever it is, you can talk to us about it.

I'm sorry.

The new one is the only one that doesn't bully me. I like to come on 606v2 to escape the torment. I'm so lucky I don't receive any abuse on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 11:02

Soft b'stard

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 11:03

seanmichaels wrote:Soft b'stard

heart 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 11:04

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm sorry.

The new one is the only one that doesn't bully me.  I like to come on 606v2 to escape the torment.  I'm so lucky I don't receive any abuse on here.

You're better than those kids, Tino.  They're just not worth it.  Have you tried giving over your life to the Lord Jesus Christ and enjoying the peace of mind and glorious salvation that only He can provide through His love?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 11:06

Galted wrote:

You're better than those kids, Tino.  They're just not worth it.  Have you tried giving over your life to the Lord Jesus Christ and enjoying the peace of mind and glorious salvation that only He can provide through His love?

I'd rather get dry fisted by TopHat than give anything over to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 11:08

Galted wrote:

I'd rather get dry fisted by TopHat than give anything over to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Well, Tino, I hope that you're proud of yourself. You just made Baby Jesus cry.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 11:09

Galted wrote:

We had a muslim chap come down the the rugby club asking to be converted. The lads sat him on a bucket and kicked him over goalposts.

© Bernard Manning. RIP

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 11:10

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Well, Tino, I hope that you're proud of yourself.  You just made Baby Jesus cry.

Good. Give me a plastic bag and I'll throw the little sh*t in a river.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 11:29

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Well, Tino, I hope that you're proud of yourself.  You just made Baby Jesus cry.

Good.  Give me a plastic bag and I'll throw the little sh*t in a river.

You'll need something to weigh him down, he walks on rivers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 11:30

Galted wrote:

Nope, he walks on water.

I am going to drown him in Enoch Powell's river of blood.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 11:34

Galted wrote:

Nope, he walks on water.

Can you ask him to do a few buckets of wine for me first?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 11:41

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

Nope, he walks on water.

Can you ask him to do a few buckets of wine for me first?

After he's finished giving me a through-the-palm handjob.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 11:49

And there we have it. Jesus giving Galted a handjob. A new high for the Culture Cup....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 11:52

seanmichaels wrote:And there we have it. Jesus giving Galted a handjob. A new high for the Culture Cup....

And the missus doesn't believe in Jesus so she couldn't even accuse me of cheating.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 May - 13:12

Oooft. Galted has killed this thread like the Romans crucifying a local mad man claiming to be the son of God.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 May - 13:13

superflyweight wrote:Oooft.  Galted has killed this thread like the Romans crucifying a local mad man claiming to be the son of God.  

True. It's a cross Galted will have to bear.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 13:16

He's too busy being a monumental b*llend on Spencer's stag do thread.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 16 May - 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mr Winklechops? Grow up, Adam.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 13:18

I have just been thinking about the fact that Jesus was a carpenter - you know what their hands are like. Getting a handjob off him would be like getting a handjob off of Tommy Walsh.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 May - 13:22

seanmichaels wrote:I have just been thinking about the fact that Jesus was a carpenter - you know what their hands are like. Getting a handjob off him would be like getting a handjob off of Tommy Walsh.....

What was that like?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 May - 13:22

Heard a joke yesterday - might be an old one you've heard before.

After Oscar Pistorius' girlfriend was murdered the police said they were looking for a sawn-off man with a shotgun.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 13:25

JuliusHMarx wrote:Heard a joke yesterday - might be an old one you've heard before.

After Oscar Pistorius' girlfriend was murdered the police said they were looking for a sawn-off man with a shotgun.

Oscar was planning on painting his bathroom door red but Reeva was dead against it.......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 13:42

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 16 May 2014 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mr Winklechops? Grow up, Adam.)

Laugh 

That rivals Jeff's "malfunction" post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 16 May - 13:45

You need to type bell end as two separate words Tina, as you can see this avoids the Mr Winklechops outcome you fell foul of. Can't help but feel that advising people how to get round the swear filter could go some way to explaining the change in colour, badge wise for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 13:45

Galted wrote:Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 16 May 2014 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mr Winklechops? Grow up, Adam.)

Laugh 

That rivals Jeff's "malfunction" post.

Thanks, darling.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 16 May - 13:49

seanmichaels wrote:Oscar was planning on painting his bathroom door red but Reeva was dead against it.......

Recycled Jill Dando jokes, whatever next.

Turns out that I am not Nicola Ghiuselev, 77, Bulgarian operatic bass.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 13:53

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Oscar was planning on painting his bathroom door red but Reeva was dead against it.......

Who thought that dagless would turn out to be 284 Turkish mine workers?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 13:57

Galted wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Yes, it is usually your good self who is associated with miners.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 13:59

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Yes, it is usually your good self who is associated with miners.....

Laugh 

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 May - 14:00

Lol out loud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 16 May - 14:02

Look, want to nip this in the bud. Might be ironic, might be kitschy and studenty but the use of L*L has to stop round here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 14:05

Rowley wrote:Look, want to nip this in the bud. Might be ironic, might be kitschy and studenty but the use of L*L has to stop round here.

What about ROFL out loud?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 14:07

Rowley wrote:Look, want to nip this in the bud. Might be ironic, might be kitschy and studenty but the use of L*L has to stop round here.

What about ROFL out loud?

Girls at work go LooooooooooooooooooooooooooLLLL :-)

What does that mean? Receptive to bum hole?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 16 May - 14:07

Not a fan Tina, but definitely the lesser of two evils.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 14:10

Rowley wrote:Not a fan Tina, but definitely the lesser of two evils.

How about LMFAO out loud?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 16 May - 14:12

I've always liked the term "I silently loled".
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 14:13

Rowley wrote:Not a fan Tina, but definitely the lesser of two evils.

How about LMFAO out loud?

I think naaaaaaaaat's are underused on this forum. I may add one to the rugby forum.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 16 May - 14:15

L*L for me is on a par with people who use the word literally incorrectly. Think genuinely about the number of times something written has made you laugh out loud. Can only speak for myself but the instances are in the very low single figures. As such I would guess, like literally, 99% of the time it is used, it is used inaccurately.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 May - 14:17

Rowley wrote:Think genuinely about the number of times something written has made you laugh out loud. Can only speak for myself but the instances are in the very low single figures.

Thanks, mate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 14:18

The Lol / Naaaaat Skud has been launched. I await the reaction to it with glee......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 May - 14:33

Rowley wrote:L*L for me is on a par with people who use the word literally incorrectly. Think genuinely about the number of times something written has made you laugh out loud. Can only speak for myself but the instances are in the very low single figures. As such I would guess, like literally, 99% of the time it is used, it is used inaccurately.

I've only been doing it to take the p!ss out of Union after he made the mistake of posting "lol out loud" and only because it's precisely the kind of thing he would do to someone else.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 May - 14:36

WTF is naaaaaat?
I hope it's funny, then I could literally PMSL (again).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 16 May - 14:38

JuliusHMarx wrote:WTF is naaaaaat?

It would be like really funny if you chucked that custard pie at me......... NAAAAAAAAATTTT!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 14:39

I lolled out loud today at Jeff's earlier post (ironic given that he's anti lol) and Tino's (unlikely as this may sound). I did lol out loud, too, at michaels post about falling out of the tree when p1ssed, michaels posts often get this reaction from me. It's a bit annoying as I hate laughing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 May - 14:40

WTF is "WTF"?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 May - 14:40

seanmichaels wrote:

It would be like really funny if you chucked that custard pie at me......... NAAAAAAAAATTTT!

OK, no danger of leakage.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 May - 14:41

Galted wrote:

WTF is "WTF"?

Barclays World Tour Finals - currently held at he O2 Arena every November. It's a tennis reference. Sorry.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 May - 14:44

When will your top 10 80s albums thread appear Jeff?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 16 May - 14:48

Might be this afternoon, if I can either get through some work or convince myself it will keep till Monday I may crack on with it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next