The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh - Unceasing Banter Thread 27

+29
LeinsterFan4life
lostinwales
RDW
Heaf
Tattie Scones RRN
Mcsweens
Mad for Chelsea
sensisball
RiscaGame
Tramptastic
Margin_Walker
No 7&1/2
Anglobraveheart
EWT Spoons
demosthenes
Old Man
EST
tigertattie
TJ
Highland Shaun
Geordie
bsando
doctor_grey
funnyExiledScot
Hazel Sapling
TheMildlyFranticLlama
BigGee
jimbopip
George Carlin
33 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh - Unceasing Banter Thread 27 - Page 17 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh - Unceasing Banter Thread 27

Post by George Carlin Mon 23 Aug 2021, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

For those Scottish and Scottish-rugby interested posters who just cannot seem to shut the feic up about it.

26,000 posts of abject nonsense and incorrect usage of the quote function (and counting).

We should be proud. king
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh - Unceasing Banter Thread 27 - Page 17 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh - Unceasing Banter Thread 27

Post by George Carlin Wed 02 Feb 2022, 1:54 pm

RDW wrote:Some signing news - Matt Scott signs on again at Leicester. Great to see him have some stability finally, and he's now a first team regular at the form team of the season so far.

SHC is off to Treviso apparently. Last season he got a lot of gametime with Exeter but has barely featured this season (if at all). A hugely talented player but for whatever reason can't hold down a long-term gig!
People just get suspicious of someone with a haircut that good.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh - Unceasing Banter Thread 27 - Page 17 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh - Unceasing Banter Thread 27

Post by jimbopip Wed 02 Feb 2022, 2:22 pm

You're right GC, bane of my life.

jimbopip

George Carlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 03 Feb 2022, 2:55 pm

My god I hate the media in this country!

BBC News "Curry to captain England when they play their first 6Ns match against Scotland" - A wee video montage of England players in training and how much the players are looking forward to getting back into 6Ns ganes

So what are we, just the opposition?

No wonder folk get twitchy!
tigertattie
tigertattie

jimbopip likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 03 Feb 2022, 6:17 pm

Don't let it get to you Tattie. We'll have the last laugh....

SH-C has had an underwhelming career when you consider his talents. Delighted for Matt Scott. He's found his feet at Leicester.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Sun 06 Feb 2022, 1:27 pm

According to TV commentary, Sale's 21 year old wing Roebuck is born in Inverness. Scored two good tries in the first 20 minutes of Sale's game vs Quins. Looks to have real pace and took his tries very well. May be a bolter for the Summer Tour.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sun 06 Feb 2022, 2:28 pm

Hazel Sapling wrote:According to TV commentary, Sale's 21 year old wing Roebuck is born in Inverness. Scored two good tries in the first 20 minutes of Sale's game vs Quins. Looks to have real pace and took his tries very well. May be a bolter for the Summer Tour.

He was playing for England U20 last year. Tall winger, he was good but too early to tell how good.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Sun 06 Feb 2022, 2:53 pm

I should correct that Roebuck is quick but got caught by Tommy Allan 3m out after an interception from half way.

Ashman scored a try and injured himself in the process. Maybe a rib? Came off a few minutes after.

Mak Wilson got 3 minutes at TH and gave away a pen against Rodd. To give credit, Quins were not looking overly strong in the scrum before he came on.

No Steele or H Jones, which if it is not due to injury, is not a great sign. I can see why H Jones was not in (Northmore was at OC and is in the England camp, full back was Green), but not looking great for Steele's chances if he is clearly third choice.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 06 Feb 2022, 5:06 pm

The Rugby Paper reporting that Huw Jones is coming back to Glasgow.

Not getting enough game time at Quins and not doing his Scotland prospects any favours.

Not a bad move for us if true. Tuipolotu is a better 12 than 13 in my mind and Jones is still a very good player who has just fallen off his best form largely through lack of opportunity these past few years.

It could work!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anglobraveheart Sun 06 Feb 2022, 11:39 pm

I'd love to see HJ back at Glasgow. Great news if it's true.
If this is the case, we will have an excess of senior backs. And I wonder if any of Cancelliere, Miotti and Forbes will be surplus to requirement, given the presence of Johnson, Steyn, Tuipoloto, McLean, Ollie Smith, McKay, McDowell, Tagive, Ferguson and Fifita. We could do with a bit more home grown talent being developed for the squad, to learn from these experienced players.

Anglobraveheart

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 06 Feb 2022, 11:44 pm

I'm not sure about Jones back at Glasgow TBH. The team has moved on since he left and Glasgow have decent options in the centres still. I'd love to see Steyn given an extended run at 13 as that's where I see his best position.

He's definitely got a lot of competition at Quins but it's not like he's not playing at all - he's generally been at least in the squad for most games and has had some starts. I'm sure he can see the way the wind is blowing though and realises with the big saffer, Northmore and Marchent he's never going to be first choice.

This only makes sense if he's going to be first choice 13 for Glasgow.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 07 Feb 2022, 10:19 am

Actually Flounder 13 is looking slightly barren for The rugby Club after Squiggsy's departure to the land of flowing Yen. There's Shona, who is looking as if 12 could be his long term position for them, seaman who spends a lot of time on the wing ( I think his best position is 13 too but DW seems to think he knows more about rugby than you or I) and Robbie Ferguson.
Now a 12-13-14 of Shona-Shug-Seaman could be very interesting.

On a slightly unrelated note... Ian Bru messaged me to say that he has two tickets for the Annual Slaughter Of The Effeminates on 21st May and the Hagia Sophia won't be able to attend as she is having her plasterwork regrouted that weekend. Would I care to attend?
So, make a space in your diaries. Yes FES, tigertattie I am looking at you.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Mon 07 Feb 2022, 1:45 pm

Miotti is a strange one as he is supposedly not been injured and as an international level FH won't have been overly cheap. He really has this half season to show why he should be retained rather than Glasgow promoting Cunningham or Townsend (or maybe even poaching Chamberlain from Edinburgh) to be third choice.

He is one injury away from getting into the 23 and that is the test for anyone replacing him. If Thompson were to be wiped out for half a season, could Weir and Cunningham/Townsend hold the fort?

Forbes is SQ, will be 23 and has potential. He is not going anywhere. It will be between Cancelliere, Tagive and Fifita on the outside backs and I reckon we will lose a centre as O Smith is ready for more playing time at either 13 or 15. McDowall could be tempted to leave for more playing time (did he get a loan at Wasps?) and Fergusson could go back into the 7's setup to be called back in if there is a crisis.

Personally, I would like to see H Jones and Steele make their way over to Bath. Bath need a FB to replace Watson and the flexibility to play centre would not go amiss. Behind Spencer, is a mixture of limited players that Steele would be a big upgrade over.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 08 Feb 2022, 5:56 am

How could anyone object to Saint Shug back at the Once and Future Champions?

Would only make sense if he's on a promise of starting though. If he isn't then perhaps a French club would be a good option. I have still never seen him have a bad game, so I never really bought into these 'busted flush' concerns that it was fashionable for people to have a year ago.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 08 Feb 2022, 6:04 am

Rumours that Scotland will play Chile before our 3 test series against Argentina in the summer. Will be outside the international window and a good chance to blood a lot of fringe players. Would likely be those who should have got their first caps last summer.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 08 Feb 2022, 7:56 am

Whereabouts are Chile in the great rugby scheme of things?

Thought they may be better playing Uruguay if they were looking for another game down there, who are a lot more established.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 08 Feb 2022, 7:57 am

I think it's because Chile are playing USA the week after so will be preparing and training at that time anyway

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 09 Feb 2022, 3:30 pm

Bhatti had surgery so he will be out for the game on Friday. Does anyone know what happened to Tom Lambert? Been out a long while.

I assume we might see a line-up of

Kebble - Brown - Berghan (McBeth - Matthews - Pieretto)
R Gray - McDonald (Harley)
Wilson - Dempsey - Gordon (Miller)

Dobie - Thompson (G Horne - Weir)
McDowall - Steyn
McLean - Smith - Cancelliere (McKay)

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 09 Feb 2022, 4:05 pm

Surely we got to see Miota at some stsge this season.

Maybe will bench for this one?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 09 Feb 2022, 5:07 pm

Miotti has been prominent on the clubs fb page. Along with Cancilliere and Fifita.Both wingers would suit the physical challenge Munster will bring. Miotti could cover 10&12.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 10 Feb 2022, 11:50 am

Glasgow Warriors team to face Munster at Scotstoun, Friday 11 February, kick-off 8.15pm, live on Premier Sports 1. You can also follow all the action as it happens in our Live Match Centre at glasgowwarriors.org.

1. Oli Kebble (67)
2. Fraser Brown (117) (C)
3. Simon Berghan (3)
4. Scott Cummings (85)
5. Richie Gray (72)
6 Ryan Wilson (202) (C)
7. Thomas Gordon (43)
8. Jack Dempsey (11)

9. George Horne (76)
10. Duncan Weir (117)
11. Rufus McLean (17)
12. Sam Johnson (83)
13. Robbie Fergusson (12)
14. Sebastian Cancelliere (4)
15. Ollie Smith (11)

Replacements

16. Johnny Matthews (20)
17. Nathan McBeth (2)
18. Enrique Pieretto (28)
19. Kiran McDonald (44)
20. Ally Miller (4)
21. Jamie Dobie (27)
22. Domingo Miotti (1)
23. Stafford McDowall (31)

Unavailable for selection: Hamish Bain, Rob Harley, Tom Lambert, Josh McKay, Ross Thompson.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 10 Feb 2022, 11:54 am

So we get Johnson, Mclean and Cummings back for this match'

I would say that means Redpath in at 12 for Scotland on saturday.

That does not look like a bad team for an international weekend. Smith carries on at FB, McDowell and Dobie get game time off the bench and Fergusson gets his first start in a while. As predicted we will get to see Miotti at last as well.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 10 Feb 2022, 12:05 pm

Other than Cherry, no major releases back to Edinburgh for their game.

Some interesting selections non the less.

First start for Munchester

Savala starts over VDW

Van Niekerk on thye bence (am assuming is Kwagga Van Niekerk, who played u20s for us and has been in the S6 earlier this season.

Sam Grahamslaw on the bench as well, he has got to take his chance to prove he has it at this level or it will pass him by.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 10 Feb 2022, 12:06 pm

I very much fear for that Edinburgh team heading to Leinster.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 10 Feb 2022, 12:09 pm

RDW wrote:I very much fear for that Edinburgh team heading to Leinster.

They are on a hiding to nothing really, so lets see what they can do.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu 10 Feb 2022, 1:03 pm

Any info on the players in that Edinburgh side? Just looking at the number of caps, it looks very inexperienced. We've named what looks to be a good side given the amount of players that are away.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu 10 Feb 2022, 2:59 pm

Edinburgh side

Venter - McBurney - Atalifo (Grahamslaw - Cherry - Armstrong)
Sykes - Young (Phillips)
Muncaster - Kunavula - Boyle (Van Niekirk)

Pyrgos - Savala (Shiel - VDW)
Lang - Currie (Hutchison)
Boffelli - Immelman - Moyano

Leinster Fan, it is a young but pretty talented line-up. The real hay for Leinster is the sub props are (really) green though Grahamslaw physically looks the part. The locks are big guys with Sykes and Young on the fringes of the Scotland squad. The back-row should have more appearances, it is the curse of having the Scotland starting flankers, Bradbury, Mata and Crosbie ahead of them.

In terms of the backs, Currie is a potential future Scotland cap and should be fine. The big loss is Vellacott as he has been excellent and Pyrgos is a limited player. Otherwise, it is not a huge drop.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu 10 Feb 2022, 3:29 pm

Hazel Sapling wrote:Edinburgh side

Sykes - Young (Phillips)

Leinster Fan, it is a young but pretty talented line-up. The real hay for Leinster is the sub props are (really) green though Grahamslaw physically looks the part. The locks are big guys with Sykes and Young on the fringes of the Scotland squad. The back-row should have more appearances, it is the curse of having the Scotland starting flankers, Bradbury, Mata and Crosbie ahead of them.

In terms of the backs, Currie is a potential future Scotland cap and should be fine. The big loss is Vellacott as he has been excellent and Pyrgos is a limited player. Otherwise, it is not a huge drop.

15. Jamie Osborne (10)
14. Tommy O’Brien (14)
13. Rory O’Loughlin (90)
12. Ciarán Frawley (45)
11. Dave Kearney (169)
10. Ross Byrne (114)
9. Nick McCarthy (40)

1. Ed Byrne (76)
2. James Tracy (133)
3. Michael Ala’alatoa (10)
4. Ross Molony (126)
5. Josh Murphy (52)
6. Rhys Ruddock CAPTAIN (198)
7. Scott Penny (32)
8. Max Deegan (74)

Replacements:

16. Seán Cronin (198)
17. Peter Dooley (96)
18. Vakh Abdaladze (15)
19. Devin Toner (272)
20. Martin Moloney (1)
21. Luke McGrath (161)
22. Harry Byrne (28)
23. Rob Russell (2)

Decent mix of veterans and youngsters. Strange to think Toner has 272 caps. Also that Cronin and Ruddock are each 2 caps off of the two ton marker.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu 10 Feb 2022, 4:51 pm

Sykes - Young (Phillips)

Thanks for the info, hopefully it's a close game. Do you think this Kunavula guy could be as influencial as Mata? I seen him throw an incredible offload recently, he really looks like Mata when the camera isn't zoomed in.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 10 Feb 2022, 8:57 pm

Kunuvula is bigger (I bet he spends a lot of time on the Watt bike) and less dynamic than Mata, but is just as intimidating in the carry and offload game. He's taken a while to get up to fitness for the pro game but has proven as influential as Mata when he's been at his peak in the last year.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:15 am

thebandwagonsociety wrote:

Sykes - Young (Phillips)

15. Jamie Osborne (10)
14. Tommy O’Brien (14)
13. Rory O’Loughlin (90)
12. Ciarán Frawley (45)
11. Dave Kearney (169)
10. Ross Byrne (114)
9. Nick McCarthy (40)

1. Ed Byrne (76)
2. James Tracy (133)
3. Michael Ala’alatoa (10)
4. Ross Molony (126)
5. Josh Murphy (52)
6. Rhys Ruddock CAPTAIN (198)
7. Scott Penny (32)
8. Max Deegan (74)

Replacements:

16. Seán Cronin (198)
17. Peter Dooley (96)
18. Vakh Abdaladze (15)
19. Devin Toner (272)
20. Martin Moloney (1)
21. Luke McGrath (161)
22. Harry Byrne (28)
23. Rob Russell (2)

Decent mix of veterans and youngsters. Strange to think Toner has 272 caps. Also that Cronin and Ruddock are each 2 caps off of the two ton marker.

I know it's an obvious thing to say, but the depth at Leinster is remarkable - the Ruddock, Penny & Deegan combo is better than most of the rest of the leagues first choice back rows.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:05 pm

10-3 Glasgow at HT at Scotstoun

Nip and tuck in terrible weather. A Scott Cummings charge down try with a brilliant pick and over head touch down the difference between the teams.

I don't get the feeling this is going to be a high scoring game.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:34 pm

Did Brown really think he was innocent there?? Laugh

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:36 pm

I just posted that on the international thread by mistake

Fraser Brown just gives away to many silly penalties and dodgy line outs under pressure. Maybe why he is not in the Scotland squad now

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:38 pm

Glasgow steam on though and go out to 13-3

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:47 pm

Weird that Glasgow put Dobie on the wing when McLean went off early

Maybe too disruptive a change to do anything else?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:48 pm

RDW wrote:Weird that Glasgow put Dobie on the wing when McLean went off early

Maybe too disruptive a change to do anything else?

We are almost playing with 2 SHs at the moment, two distributers in this weather is no bad thing

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 11 Feb 2022, 10:03 pm

Great win for Glasgow against Munster.

A real dog of a game but we found a way to win it.

13-11 Glasgow

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 11 Feb 2022, 10:04 pm

What a signing Jack Dempsey has been for Glasgow

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heuer27 Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:49 am

Did anyone else hear Horne swearing at the ref last night. The ref Mike picked it up.
The Munster player came through the maul illegally and Horne appealed to the ref. Ref said he was fine and Horne replied “ no he’s bloody not” before repeating “ that is bull****” a few times. When I say repeated I mean screamed. Ref just ignored it. I would have sent him off. Sad times.

Last edited by Heuer27 on Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Heuer27

Back to top Go down

Post by Heuer27 Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:52 am

Tbh the ref and his team were poor. Some very odd decisions. The McLean incident case in point. That was a high hit straight on the chin. But the TMO didn’t want to play the right angle. Thought he lost control towards the end because the players were getting increasingly frustrated with the decisions being made.

Heuer27

Back to top Go down

Post by Heuer27 Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:53 am

Think Farrell will get cited for the McLean thing.

Heuer27

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 12 Feb 2022, 9:02 am

Farrell was extremely fortunate not to get any sanction for that hit. It was way to upright a tackle and Farrell is a tall guy.

Mclean was dropping height a little, so may have been a YC not RC, so probably won't be cited but he should have got something. For it to not even be a penalty was a bit of a joke

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 12 Feb 2022, 10:57 am

I thought last night was a tremendous performance from Glasgow. Munster weren't too bad either.
The ref was poor.
When you have two sides who bring such unrelenting physicality to the game you need a strong ref otherwise things can quickly get out of hand. Farrell's tackle was an opportunity for the ref to set clear boundaries early on. An opportunity he declined to take. His justification seemed to be that Farrell's initial contact was on the upper chest; well, probably but then he drove his shoulder upwards into McLean's chin. Even Luke Fitzgerald thought a red was appropriate. Actually, in fairness, LF was very sensible in saying that was exactly the kind of challenge which referees should be eliminating from the game. You would never confuse him with Stephen Ferris.
Heuer27 I agree that Hornito shouldn't have been buzzing in the ref's ear but you could see from very early on that the Glasgow players felt they were getting the Poopie end of the stick as far as decisions went; probably a lot of pent up frustration there. Also that maul was very late on in a one score game and a penalty to Glasgow there would have settled the match, most likely. But yes, he should be spoken to at training on Monday. Most likely by Batman.

jimbopip

BigGee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heuer27 Sat 12 Feb 2022, 12:39 pm

Thing is, they were chatting about Zebo and Farrell’s tackling technique, or lack of it, before the game. Both got pinged for a high tackle after the McLean incident too.

I agree and said that the ref lost control but that is no excuse for shouting and swearing at him.
Horne had lost it by that time. He was involved in a few incidents leading up to this, including a cheap shot after the whistle at another maul.
I know he was desperate to make an impression but he did need someone to get him In hand.
As an aside, no one was happier than me at Muster getting turned over. I am not a big fan of the way their players or some fans conduct themselves.

Heuer27

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 12 Feb 2022, 12:47 pm

I noticed hat a number of Glasgow players were speaking to the ref about having been on the receiving end of high tackles in the first quarter but he wasn't having any of it. Also, there are a few posts on the Glasgow Warriors forum about the TV commentary picking up lots of swearing at the ref from Munster players, but no criticism of Hornito, surprisingly.
I thought he was probably the wrong ref for the match: it really wanted someone a bit stronger.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 12 Feb 2022, 12:59 pm

Hornito does have that side to his game, where he bubbles over sometimes and lets emotion get the better of him.

He had a pretty good game otherwise and his form has improved. But like FB it might be one of the reasons he is not in the Scotland squad at the moment.

For both of them. Toonie and the Scotland coaches will have noticed those moments of silliness and petulance

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu 17 Feb 2022, 6:07 pm

Edinburgh Rugby team to face Munster at Thomond Park in Round 12 of the United Rugby Championship
Friday 18 February (kick-off 7.35pm) – live on Premier Sports

15. Henry Immelman (10)

14. Ramiro Moyano (6)
13. Mark Bennett (62) CAPTAIN
12. James Lang (10)
11. Emiliano Boffelli (8)

10. Blair Kinghorn (109) VICE-CAPTAIN
9. Ben Vellacott (11)

1. Boan Venter (19)
2. Adam McBurney (4) VICE-CAPTAIN
3. Lee-Roy Atalifo (18)
4. Marshall Sykes (17)
5. Glen Young (4)
6. Nick Haining (24)
7. Connor Boyle (14)
8. Ben Muncaster (6)

Replacements:

16. Dave Cherry (48)
17. Sam Grahamslaw (3)
18. Jake Armstrong (1)
19. Pierce Phillips (4)
20. Mesulame Kunavula (18)
21. Henry Pyrgos (60)
22. Charlie Savala (8)
23. Chris Dean (112)

Unavailable: Luan de Bruin, Luke Crosbie, Damien Hoyland, Cammy Hutchison, James Johnstone, Viliame Mata, Kwagga van Niekerk, Freddie Owsley, Jamie Ritchie, Ben Toolis, Jaco van der Walt

International selection: Magnus Bradbury, Darcy Graham, Grant Gilchrist, Jamie Hodgson, Stuart McInally, WP Nel, Pierre Schoeman, Hamish Watson

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 17 Feb 2022, 7:53 pm

Now this is the kind of game that will really test Kinghorn 's abilities at 10!

Interesting to see Hodgeson has been kept by Scotland.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 18 Feb 2022, 12:18 pm

1. Oli Kebble (68)
2. Fraser Brown (C) (118)
3. Simon Berghan (4)
4. Kiran McDonald (45)
5. Richie Gray (73)
6. Ryan Wilson (C) (203)
7. Thomas Gordon (44)
8. Jack Dempsey (12)

9. George Horne (77)
10. Domingo Miotti (1)
11. Rufus McLean (18)
12. Sam Johnson (84)
13. Kyle Steyn (43)
14. Walter Fifita (1)
15. Ollie Smith (12)

16. Johnny Matthews (21)
17. Nathan McBeth (2)
18. Enrique Pieretto (29)
19. Lewis Bean (15)
20. Ally Miller (5)
21. Jamie Dobie (28)
22. Ross Thompson (26)
23. Stafford McDowall (32)

Unavailable for selection: Hamish Bain, Jamie Bhatti, Scott Cummings, Rob Harley, Tom Lambert, Josh McKay.

International duty: Rory Darge, Matt Fagerson, Zander Fagerson, Ali Price, Sione Tuipulotu, George Turner.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Fri 18 Feb 2022, 12:30 pm

RDW wrote:Now this is the kind of game that will really test Kinghorn 's abilities at 10!

Interesting to see Hodgeson has been kept by Scotland.

Probably as Cummings is listed as unavailable for Glasgow, so possibly injured.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next