The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

+43
TheMackemMawler
captain carrantuohil
azumah HOF
sodhat
Strongback
Imperial Ghosty
spencerclarke
TRUSSMAN66
RANDY77
Mayweathers cellmate
RatBoy66
Fists of Fury
Eric el terible da cat
No1Jonesy
TopHat24/7
JabMachineMK2
The genius of PBF
Adam D
jimdig
davidemore
Rodney
AlexHuckerby
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Union Cane
bellchees
Gentleman01
ONETWOFOREVER
Lumbering_Jack
Super D Boon
seanmichaels
Valero's Conscience
coxy0001
Mind the windows Tino.
Daz
superflyweight
Il Gialloblu
two_tone
azania
School Project
ShahenshahG
Rowley
88Chris05
Seanusarrilius
47 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new - Page 8 Empty The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 31 Oct 2012, 1:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Can all get a bit serious on here, so why not reminisce a little?

Funniest characters, beefs you have had, wummers you love to hate, the whole capang.

Beefs: I haven't had many really. Just short lived ones. I think Seanmichaels threatened to "find me" once (might not have been him) on the old 606, but we're golden now haha.

I also beef with Az ona reg basis here.

For me the old Dave667 v Truss battles were funny. Dave doesn't post so much now but he was always fun.

Truss and his aliases like Wussman (remember him?)

The way Windmill put people down in such a scholarly fashion.

Shenglong, brilliant. When he used to put his headlinesque posts on the beeb site, haha.

Steffan was fun.

Emore makes me laugh.

Loved Howthefook on the old site. Such a nice guy from his posts. Shame he left. Pacman79 was cool, too

And Spring. The original Spring, brilliant. "Marquez is ducking Naz cos...."

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new - Page 8 Empty Re: The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

Post by captain carrantuohil Thu 08 Nov 2012, 9:50 am

Milky, I've a strong suspicion that the legendary DADGAD was later to become the even more legendary Human Windmill. The name change came at a time when everyone's names were being mucked about by the beeb. I once asked Windy about it, and he replied with a fairly broad hint and a wink.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new - Page 8 Empty Re: The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

Post by No1Jonesy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 10:09 am

two_tone wrote:Trouble is for every funny locked thread, there is an Azania counterpart thread round the corner.

To be fair - most of the locked ones are because of Azania!

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:12 am

Most that hit the 200 mark on posts are usually something to do with him too!

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:49 am

Never ceases to amaze me how Az can drag a thread out from nothing into an 8 page epic often for the sole purpose of being either deliberately contrarian or simply being determined to argue black is blue.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 08 Nov 2012, 1:39 pm

simply being determined to argue black is blue

Don't start him. When he gets going (over Khan usually) I have this mental image of him being like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 3:01 pm

captain carrantuohil wrote:Milky, I've a strong suspicion that the legendary DADGAD was later to become the even more legendary Human Windmill. The name change came at a time when everyone's names were being mucked about by the beeb. I once asked Windy about it, and he replied with a fairly broad hint and a wink.

Interesting captain, certainly the knowledge and styles had a certain similarity

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu 08 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

milkyboy wrote:
captain carrantuohil wrote:Milky, I've a strong suspicion that the legendary DADGAD was later to become the even more legendary Human Windmill. The name change came at a time when everyone's names were being mucked about by the beeb. I once asked Windy about it, and he replied with a fairly broad hint and a wink.

Interesting captain, certainly the knowledge and styles had a certain similarity

He was a guitar player too, which adds more weight to the theory.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 08 Nov 2012, 8:09 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
simply being determined to argue black is blue

Don't start him. When he gets going (over Khan usually) I have this mental image of him being like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs

Shoo

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 08 Nov 2012, 8:10 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Never ceases to amaze me how Az can drag a thread out from nothing into an 8 page epic often for the sole purpose of being either deliberately contrarian or simply being determined to argue black is blue.

I'm never contrarian or argumentative. I just have interesting things to say Yahoo Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8