The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

+43
TheMackemMawler
captain carrantuohil
azumah HOF
sodhat
Strongback
Imperial Ghosty
spencerclarke
TRUSSMAN66
RANDY77
Mayweathers cellmate
RatBoy66
Fists of Fury
Eric el terible da cat
No1Jonesy
TopHat24/7
JabMachineMK2
The genius of PBF
Adam D
jimdig
davidemore
Rodney
AlexHuckerby
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Union Cane
bellchees
Gentleman01
ONETWOFOREVER
Lumbering_Jack
Super D Boon
seanmichaels
Valero's Conscience
coxy0001
Mind the windows Tino.
Daz
superflyweight
Il Gialloblu
two_tone
azania
School Project
ShahenshahG
Rowley
88Chris05
Seanusarrilius
47 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new - Page 2 Empty The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Can all get a bit serious on here, so why not reminisce a little?

Funniest characters, beefs you have had, wummers you love to hate, the whole capang.

Beefs: I haven't had many really. Just short lived ones. I think Seanmichaels threatened to "find me" once (might not have been him) on the old 606, but we're golden now haha.

I also beef with Az ona reg basis here.

For me the old Dave667 v Truss battles were funny. Dave doesn't post so much now but he was always fun.

Truss and his aliases like Wussman (remember him?)

The way Windmill put people down in such a scholarly fashion.

Shenglong, brilliant. When he used to put his headlinesque posts on the beeb site, haha.

Steffan was fun.

Emore makes me laugh.

Loved Howthefook on the old site. Such a nice guy from his posts. Shame he left. Pacman79 was cool, too

And Spring. The original Spring, brilliant. "Marquez is ducking Naz cos...."

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new - Page 2 Empty Re: The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Seanusarrilius wrote:Can all get a bit serious on here, so why not reminisce a little?

Funniest characters, beefs you have had, wummers you love to hate, the whole capang.

Beefs: I haven't had many really. Just short lived ones. I think Seanmichaels threatened to "find me" once (might not have been him) on the old 606, but we're golden now haha.

Nah, not me??? I'm a lover not a fighter.

Biggest Beef: Union for acting like a girl and not making me UCPL champ.
Other beefs: Some of the mods
Biggest miss: Scottrf, Trash talk.

I wonder who it was? Sorry mate - was 3 years ago

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new - Page 2 Empty Re: The greatest ever 606 characters, wummers and beefs? Old and new

Post by 88Chris05 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Worst posters, anyone? As in brought absolutely nothing to the table at all, not even comic value?

Young_Towzer (now and then known as Southpaw_20 or Steven_89), for me. Absolutely vile, and I don't use that word lightly.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A70136886

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Biggest Beef: Union for acting like a girl and not making me UCPL champ.

You still going on about that?

Hopkins Dawson I was not a draw!!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Has anyone got a link to Birdgate? That was immense, I'd love to have another read of it.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 pm

School Project wrote:
Daz wrote:Scott is a big loss - I used to chat to him and Kev on the chat window during fights. Is that still a feature of this forum?

I used to love the chatbox during fights. Live cards and and swearing.

It was our equivilent of Hollyoaks After Dark.

yeah, I remember us watching the Burns vs. Katsidis fight together, both saying Burns was gonna get steam rolled.... That turned out a tad embarassing for us.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Biggest Beef: Union for acting like a girl and not making me UCPL champ.

You still going on about that?

Hopkins Dawson I was not a draw!!

still in denial i see.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Some great names cropped up, never had any beefs in reality, had a few mixed words with Truss (who hasn't) but found him an invaluable member of the old 606.

Can anyone remember Julius veni vedi vici ? He was fascinated by Calzaghe, called him ducker for not fighting Pavlik and once Hopkins beat him, claimed Hopkins had improved in the 8 months after fighting Calzaghe at the age of 40.

Nice one

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 pm

FINALLY A THREAD WHERE I CAN TALK ABOUT ME... DAVIDEMORE!!!!

DAVIDEMORE'S THREAD ABOUT TAKING TOO MANY SLEEPING PILLS.
DAVIDEMORE'S THREAD ABOUT PEOPLE NOT LIKING HIM.
DAVIDEMORE'S EPIC BATTLES AND VICTORIES OVER TRUSS.

OH, THERE ARE SO MANY.

I have no idea why i just wrote all of that in capitals, lol.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:43 pm

davidemore wrote:FINALLY A THREAD WHERE I CAN TALK ABOUT ME... DAVIDEMORE!!!!

DAVIDEMORE'S THREAD ABOUT TAKING TOO MANY SLEEPING PILLS.
DAVIDEMORE'S THREAD ABOUT PEOPLE NOT LIKING HIM.
DAVIDEMORE'S EPIC BATTLES AND VICTORIES OVER TRUSS.

OH, THERE ARE SO MANY.

I have no idea why i just wrote all of that in capitals, lol.

tell us how you topped yourself and survived?

EPIC x

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:56 pm

LLR outing ceej's plenty of fish dating profile, priceless, yet unfortunately led to the demise of LLR, when ceej reported him for posting personal details.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Roll away that stone Seanmichael's because it's Easter and people be calling my Jesus and shizzzzzz.

Word.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Not a massive fan of boxing 606v2. I still think it is over moderated on the boxing section (check out the rugby forum - cigar lounge).

It is however still a place where people can chat, not necessarily about boxing, and basically pass a day. He hasn't been mentioned yet but there's one guy who is on here regularly. He loves his boxing but got a sh!t roll of the dice. I was banned when it all came out and was also feeling sorry for myself, despite the fact that I haven't had half the sh!t this guy was given. Anyway, he is just ploughing on and for it me it is quite positive. Little things. The guy is a legend and lets hope he gets better.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Amen to your post above, seanmichaels.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Not a massive fan of boxing 606v2. I still think it is over moderated on the boxing section

I am surprised it took until page 2 to be mentioned!

I will be honest that we have relaxed a lot more, and that is a credit to both the moderation team (who have done a brilliant job) and also to the core membership in boxing who have also started to relax in the general naughtiness.

This forum is a much better place to be now that we all accept the boundaries and that has allowed us to be a bit more lenient too.

FACT!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Can we have trash talk back then?

Cough. Please?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 pm

No

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 pm

Not even if Coxy is banned...

Birdgate was hilarious (this is the one with the bird in jail?)... Union was very funny on that thread.

Always remember one of the questions on trash talk from Sean Michaels... "If a woman is really fat and has a huge ass with at least 6 inches between day light and the arse hole, how does she wipe her ass?" Brilliant.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:Not even if Coxy is banned...

Birdgate was hilarious (this is the one with the bird in jail?)... Union was very funny on that thread.

Always remember one of the questions on trash talk from Sean Michaels... "If a woman is really fat and has a huge ass with at least 6 inches between day light and the arse hole, how does she wipe her ass?" Brilliant.

Difficult to understand why it was ever removed when you put it like that

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:01 pm

rowley wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Not even if Coxy is banned...

Difficult to understand why it was ever removed when you put it like that

If you had an analytics package you'd see that hits to the boxing area would've been at an all time high.

C'mon Rowley, say it with me - "Yes we can, yes we can"

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm

coxy0001 wrote:

If you had an analytics package you'd see that hits to the boxing area would've been at an all time high.

If I had a really advanced analytics package it would have also told me the percentage of those hits that were about boxing were at an all time low as well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 pm

rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

If I had a really advanced analytics package it would have also told me the percentage of those hits that were about boxing were at an all time low as well.

Sex sells, sex sells.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm

As inexplicably do Harry Potter books, westlife albums, smart phones, baseball caps, neon lights for under cars and celebrity memoirs, however they are all united in having sod all to do with boxing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:21 pm

rowley wrote:As inexplicably do Harry Potter books, westlife albums, smart phones, baseball caps, neon lights for under cars and celebrity memoirs, however they are all united in having sod all to do with boxing.

Harry Potter has the same first name as Harry Greb?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Not a massive fan of boxing 606v2. I still think it is over moderated on the boxing section

I am surprised it took until page 2 to be mentioned!

I will be honest that we have relaxed a lot more, and that is a credit to both the moderation team (who have done a brilliant job) and also to the core membership in boxing who have also started to relax in the general naughtiness.

This forum is a much better place to be now that we all accept the boundaries and that has allowed us to be a bit more lenient too.

FACT!

It feels like I've just been addressed by that wrinkly bloke off of star wars. Don't do that sh/t with blue stuff coming out of your finger nails.

Forum was never better when trash talk (just) started. Admittedly it got out of hand, I don't remember saying what cumbersome sack just attributed to me, but it was still the halcyon days of the forum for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Amen seanmichaels

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 pm

Coxy getting owned by the likes of D4 and fight news on a daily basis was amusing to watch. Cool

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 pm

I've had a few run ins with Truss, I fail to see anyone else that I would say I have a beef with, I think Gordy is a character, his defiance in the face of any Lewis negativity borders on hilarity, however generally you're all a top bunch of lads on the whole, even the guys who constantly give me sly little digs here and there - but I wouldn't keep coming back if you weren't such a great bunch! We all have our little scuffles but all in all its generally above board and it all seems to be regarded as handbags for the most part.

Thanks Smile

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:28 am

JabMachineMK2 wrote:I've had a few run ins with Truss, I fail to see anyone else that I would say I have a beef with, I think Gordy is a character, his defiance in the face of any Lewis negativity borders on hilarity, however generally you're all a top bunch of lads on the whole, even the guys who constantly give me sly little digs here and there - but I wouldn't keep coming back if you weren't such a great bunch! We all have our little scuffles but all in all its generally above board and it all seems to be regarded as handbags for the most part.

Thanks Smile
What a nice post heart

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:00 am

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:Has anyone got a link to Birdgate? That was immense, I'd love to have another read of it.

https://www.606v2.com/t12501-friday-fun-boxing-riddles

Loved the final edited OP. Never seen so much enthusiasm drain away in so few sentences:

coxy0001 wrote:Are we allowed to have fun anymore? Are we going to create a new section for riddles?! Time to find out!

Anyway, i ran this on the old 606 and i must say it was an inspirational success! Answers will be updated as we go with new ones added if i can be bothered...

LAST 2 AS IVE HAD ENOUGH OF BIRD-GATE!

By the way, did the Riddle section ever get made?
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 am

Il Gialloblu wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:Has anyone got a link to Birdgate? That was immense, I'd love to have another read of it.

https://www.606v2.com/t12501-friday-fun-boxing-riddles

Loved the final edited OP. Never seen so much enthusiasm drain away in so few sentences:

coxy0001 wrote:Are we allowed to have fun anymore? Are we going to create a new section for riddles?! Time to find out!

Anyway, i ran this on the old 606 and i must say it was an inspirational success! Answers will be updated as we go with new ones added if i can be bothered...

LAST 2 AS IVE HAD ENOUGH OF BIRD-GATE!

By the way, did the Riddle section ever get made?

Totally forgot about that! Not sure how as it was a drain that day trying to deal with the neverending p**s taking and general chaos amongst the asylum members.

Did make me chuckle having a read back over it.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A70136886

comment by kadugyam (U1974861)
posted Jun 15, 2010

comment by BeastfromtheSouthEast (U14332097)

posted 12 Hours Ago

Why not spar a light heavy? Its all experience.
Afterall, what would you do if a bigger guy started on you in the street one day?
====================================

He would get his scales out and ask for a weigh in....

Laugh Laugh Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 am

Hahaha those were the days

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Davidemore gets on my nerves

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 pm

No1Jonesy wrote:Davidemore gets on my nerves

He gets on everybody's nerves!

Has his moments tho....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric el terible da cat Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Home dogs

da cat has returned from his lyrical home, he been in hiding from da CIA for impersonating rapping but I'm da best let's not forget, Jeffrey knows. Hello sir.

Mods have banned me twice and have no reason why, I not insult no mofo and provide in depth analytical boxing knowledge ask da boss Jeffrey. So I've had to add another bit to my name silly boys, I'll be as good as gold, tell da all Jeffrey.

Read about my dear sir Human Windwill a treasure to me God bless

Eric el terible da cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Brrraaaap.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric el terible da cat Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 pm

alma wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Brrraaaap.

ah yes, makes perfect sense now.

Are you trying to be funny ?

i

Eric el terible da cat

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Eric el terible da cat wrote:Home dogs

da cat has returned from his lyrical home, he been in hiding from da CIA for impersonating rapping but I'm da best let's not forget, Jeffrey knows. Hello sir.

Mods have banned me twice and have no reason why, I not insult no mofo and provide in depth analytical boxing knowledge ask da boss Jeffrey. So I've had to add another bit to my name silly boys, I'll be as good as gold, tell da all Jeffrey.

Does this mean that you've put the davidemore account on hold? Having to deal with both moronic aliases at the same time could prove to be intolerable.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:03 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Ollie Stone was the best WUM on the old 606.

He was hilarious. Awful spelling in every single word, that took some intelligence, ironically.

Just catching up with this thread, great stuff. It's been fun all these years!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RatBoy66 Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:04 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Does this mean that you've put the davidemore account on hold? Having to deal with both moronic aliases at the same time could prove to be intolerable.

Is it just a coincidence that I was thinking the exact same thing?

RatBoy66

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:09 pm

I can confirm that Eric and Davide are not one and the same, gents.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:I can confirm that Eric and Davide are not one and the same, gents.

This does not give a good view of the human species Shocked

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:I can confirm that Eric and Davide are not one and the same, gents.

So you're going to need 2 stones then.....

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Sex sells, sex sells.

Rowley loved Trash Talk really, he was one of the major contributers. I remember the first two threads that were made in trash talk JBWs boob thread and my 606v2s fittest girls thread, that scottrf posted a picture of practically every hotty on the planet, Rowley has to act all high and mighty about it now though with his mod powers
. angel

Last edited by AlexHuckerby on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric el terible da cat Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:13 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Very hurtful comments dat

Eric el terible da cat

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Eric el terible da cat wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Very hurtful comments dat

Am sure you will get over it and "dat".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm not sure if this counts but on the old 606 boxing there was a user named Larry B. He was a mate of mine from school days - and he was an absolute genius. I mean Sherlock Holmes genius - fantastic in everything sports, science, languages you name it he can do it. Unfortunately he was very normal as well - fit just right in and his awesome intelligence became just a part of the background. Now I say unfortunately - because he was still as immature as us. and that was a dangerous thing in someone so brilliant. I've not the time to tell you of the crazy Poopie he got us in..and out of but i'll tell you a funny story. He graduated from Uni with a first Class degree in astrophysics and had an impeccable CV, Experience, Results, volunteer work, recommendations right from the first year of secondary. If he had printed it out it would have been like a booklet rather than a couple of pages of Cv. Anyway...he emailed his cv all over europe and didnt get a single reply - from some of the places - less brilliant people than him got into prestigious placements but nothing coming back from him. He was at the end of his tether when he emailed his CV to me just in case he'd overlooked something. I didn't have to even look at the CV to see what was wrong.

Under the senders column of my inbox it said "Monstacock Pussyhound".

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Laugh

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Some good names on this thread (Strongback, Haito, Eric the boilermaker amongst others)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F20157148?thread=8018868&sk

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next