The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:25 am

1. Snooker Loopy - Chas & Dave
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 am

Hello everyone. C*nt of a phone's playing up all the time so Merry Christmas in case it bars the internet completely. And no, I'm not trying to log-in from North Korea.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 am

Correct Union.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:28 am

Galted wrote:Hello everyone. C*nt of a phone's playing up all the time so Merry Christmas in case it bars the internet completely. And no, I'm not trying to log-in from North Korea.

North Korea have just hacked one of the most major corporations in the world, you cannot get round your company's internal firewall. Trust me, none of us thought you were over there.

Last edited by Rowley on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merry Christmas Galted.)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:30 am

Galted wrote:Hello everyone. C*nt of a phone's playing up all the time so Merry Christmas in case it bars the internet completely. And no, I'm not trying to log-in from North Korea.

Merry Christmas to you and your tinsel covered pr1ck.

You should be back on line now. The student managed to recover the lost back up tape(s).

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:31 am

Yay!

Are they all sport related except for the one that nobody knows?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:38 am

Correct Union, the one missing is The Grange Hill kids - Just Say No.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:40 am

Rowley wrote:Correct Union, the one missing is The Grange Hill kids - Just Say No.

Zammo!

That's what I imagine Rick looks like, for some reason. That's who I picture whenever he posts.

@ Seany:

Found somewhere for you.

Spoiler:

Hope it helps.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:55 am

I'm off for a week now - in case I don't make it back on, a very merry Christmas to you all. 

My Christmas message is that if I was a better person I'd obviously have nothing to do with any of you, but I'm not, so I've come to regard some of you as being alright.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:58 am

All the best super, havea good one mate.

Tino wrote:That's what I imagine Rick looks like, for some reason. That's who I picture whenever he posts.

Thanks for that Tino, I appreciate that you have been to Northwich, but give me a phucking break!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:03 am

superflyweight wrote:I'm off for a week now - in case I don't make it back on, a very merry Christmas to you all. 

My Christmas message is that if I was a better person I'd obviously have nothing to do with any of you, but I'm not, so I've come to regard some of you as being alright.

Have a good one, 'Fly, my Scottish brother.

I look forward to more tenuous and slightly repetitive rock and roll anecdotes in 2015.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:04 am

rick_dagless wrote:All the best super, havea  good one mate.

Tino wrote:That's what I imagine Rick looks like, for some reason. That's who I picture whenever he posts.

Thanks for that Tino, I appreciate that you have been to Northwich, but give me a phucking break!

I don't know why I think that! Once I get something in my head, that's it.

It's like Union. I know he probably doesn't look like Anton Du Beke, but I can't shift the image.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:05 am

Have a good one Big Red.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:05 am

Here's how I imagine some of our esteemed members, guess who is who...

1.:

2.:

3.:

4.:

5.:

6.:

7.:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 am

Me (you c*nt)
Jeff
Jules
Raf
Galted
Seany
Shah Laugh

Brilliant stuff, Cane.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:11 am

1 - Tino
2 - sean
3 - Jules
4 - Raf
5- Galted
6 - Jeff
7 - Shah

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:17 am

Windows - Cliff Richard, Galted the guy in crap khakis.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:18 am

seanmichaels wrote:Windows - Cliff Richard, Galted the guy in crap khakis.

Jules is Sir Cliff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:28 am

Up yours Cane.

Its Christmas and still no love for me. First I am told I am no Joe Cocker. And the only thing worse than that is not being acknowledged.

I hope you get your hampton caught in your zipper on Xmas eve.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 am

I hate Cliff Richard. This is me
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2014/01/08/1226797/740104-b1e30bbc-785e-11e3-ad16-5b01da53a32e.jpg

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 am

Adam (dark hair)
Spoiler:

Union
Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 am

8.:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:52 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3hcme149sMHvFKqe72YDYxF-PCteGvmjKmgVKvCEVakOnLkcS

Union

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:55 am

8 - superfly

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:58 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 2Q==

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:03 am

windows
Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:04 am

Can not see that one sean, you have, ironically "Windowsed it"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:windows
Spoiler:

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:10 am

ShahenshahG wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 2Q==

Jeff?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:10 am

Hey! I have facial hair
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:23 am

Kingraf (or his psycho cousin):

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 The-woodsman-0310-lg

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:30 am

I don't dress like Galted. My psycho cousin, like most psychos, is bald
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:30 am

Spoiler:
Kingraf

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 am

phuck off Sean
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 am

what? too many blonde tips?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:46 am

I wouldn't dye my beard. That's disgusting.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:49 am

Jeff did.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:54 am

Besides, the tips have worn out. I'm undecided as to whether I should dye it again for the road trip or not. Currently in the middle of nowhere so probably not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:57 am

If you google image search "dyed tips", there is not one single picture of a man.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Oh dear, the last page has made me literally lol out loud. Annoyingly I'm in the work deli and there are literally thousands of kids watching me lol out loud as every ¢unt who works here finds in necessary to bring their phucking brats in around Christmas. No numnuts/thick bitch your kids are not adorable, they're obnoxious and ugly and are getting on my nerves. I might rub some lemon juice in their eyes in a non yewtree euphemism way.

I'm aware that there's at least one typo in this post but my Samsung Downie won't let me edit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 pm

You need to Google "Male dyed tips", Cane.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 pm

kingraf wrote:You need to Google "Male dyed tips", Cane.

I don't mate, I really don't.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:18 pm

if you look far enough, you'll find a picture of Tiger Woods with a blonde buzz cut. WTF
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:40 pm

I had bleached blonde hair back in the day. I looked a complete knob.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:45 pm

I would expect you to. I've never seen anyone with completely dyed blonde hair who didn't look like an ignoramus
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:47 pm

kingraf wrote:I would expect you to. I've never seen anyone with completely dyed blonde hair who didn't look like an ignoramus

When I grew it out and had black hair with blond tips, I still looked like a knob.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:00 pm

That bit sounds less likely... unless you're simply predisposed to looking rather knobby.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:11 pm

30 mini pork sausages and some stollen.

Filled a hole.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Think I'm suffering from a bit of Altitude sickness. Going from Johannesburg to the farm isn't too bad, as it's a 300m climb. But from Pretoria to the farm is a 700m climb. My red blood cells weren't ready.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I had bleached blonde hair back in the day.  I looked a complete knob.

The amount of respect I've just lost for you has ruined my Christmas.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next