The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team selection: First Lions match in Aus

+65
robbo277
gelodge
The Boss
belovedfrosties
GLove39
sirBiggles
caz
Full Credit
Hood83
UlstermaninGlasgow
Luckless Pedestrian
Toohey
BamBam
Gibson
tazfalklands
bedfordwelsh
red_stag
Breadvan
Portnoy's Complaint
The Saint
R!skysports
GunsGerms
bsando
Hound of Harrow
thomh
Taffineastbourne
yappysnap
Standulstermen
BigTrevsbigmac
Feckless Rogue
fa0019
flyhalffactory
LeinsterFan4life
ChequeredJersey
Cyril
funnyExiledScot
Pal Joey
Notch
jimmyinthewell68
bluestonevedder
theslosty
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
lostinwales
munkian
George Carlin
RDW
GavinDragon
LondonTiger
Sgt_Pooly
maestegmafia
pete (buachaill on eirne)
hodge
RubyGuby
thebluesmancometh
Rugby Fan
Scrumpy
Biltong
reallybored
nathan
sickofwendy
wales606
stevetynant
majesticimperialman
100%beefy
69 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Team selection: First Lions match in Aus - Page 6 Empty Team selection: First Lions match in Aus

Post by 100%beefy Sun 02 Jun 2013, 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gatland states that the first 3 games will see every tourist getting a start on rotation. It means that speculation about test preferences based on selection is put aside for that period and gives Gatland the chance to see who is hungry and look at combinations, mix them up to give him maximum flexibility come test week.

Based on what i saw this weekend some players have squandered opportunities and others have pencilled their names in. POC was immense as was Philipps and Roberts; their Lions pedigree shone. The likes of Farrell have done themselves no favours and his liability at 10 is obvious....for me Hibbard and Lydiate needed a huge game. Maitland will be annoyed with himself but remains my bolter.

For the next game it is imperative Sam starts and if he doesn't then i think questions about his worth to the squad need to be asked. This is the team i want to see on Wednesday

Healy
Youngs
Cole
Evans
AWJ
Croft
Sam
Heaslip
Youngs
Sexton
North
Manu
BOD
Bowe
Half

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Team selection: First Lions match in Aus - Page 6 Empty Re: Team selection: First Lions match in Aus

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:55 pm

Can't judge any player on that, given the slippery conditions. Ball was undoubtedly harder to pass/catch.

Hogg still ran some great lines and on a different day (ie without the bar being like a bar of soap), he could have been on a couple of tries himself.

Danny answered one of his criticisms that people like to aim at him that he can't jump in a lineout. He didn't really have to do much else. I'd certainly be happy with a try and assist from a poor game. It is a sad state of affairs when people are looking to put the boot into people from the off. At least we should wait till after the test series.

I also didn't think Owen Farrell was too bad either. Again, I think people are after magnifying any mistake he makes.

By the way, great to hear from tomorrow we should have all bar Kearney available for selection. Glad we haven't just sent players home. Hopefully Kearney will be up and running soon.

Back to top Go down

Team selection: First Lions match in Aus - Page 6 Empty Re: Team selection: First Lions match in Aus

Post by flyhalffactory Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:56 pm

GunsGerms wrote:
flyhalffactory wrote:
GunsGerms wrote:Sure there was 9 starting Welshmen v the BaBas.

Are you seriously suggesting Hogg and Lydiate were amongst the worst players against the Baa Baas........... or are you just kidding?

100% serious. Both made a lot of mistakes. Hogg played like a headless chicken and Lydiate knocked the ball on and turned over call a number of times and was ineffective compared to most of the other forwards.

Both will need to improve a lot to get into the test team.

I think you seriously need to watch the game again, Hogg played the game very conservatively, "headless chicken runs!!! when mate, he didn't get turned over once and his runs considering the greasy ball could have produced a brace of tries very early on. Gatland in his post match interviews singled out Lydiate each time in his praise, he also said that Hogg had a very good match. I for one agree with MR G on this occasion.

Lydiate ineffective! now you are having a larf............... what he didn't make the headline runs so he was ineffective, that's because he is a blindside and they are not meant to make the runs like the openside. He was very effective in what he did and one of the few who got stronger as the games went on.

I will agree with you they will have to perform at a higher level but as its only been one game I cannae judge if they are the best options.

Last edited by flyhalffactory on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:02 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Thats harsh for you Maes, I didn't think he was as bad as some are making out.

C'mon Bedford mate,

He was blwdi awful. Kicked aimlessly when we had good possession first one almost leading to Jarrad Payne scoring, lost his rag with his club mate Britz (fair play Britz was in the absolute wrong but he showed a huge weakness, charged down clearance, dropped passes, god knows what he was doing when he fluffed the final pass in the lions best move of the match? I don't think I need to go on.

We need players to put in test quality performances, they are meant to be the best of British and Irish rugby.

He needs to redeem himself fast, else they should replace him with any of several players who could do the job much better.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:34 pm

I'm not sure why Farrell cops criticism for the incident with Britz, all he did was stand up for himself and show that he won't take any abuse. All of the Lions played well for me, if I have to single anyone out then it would be Farrell because he made the most errors. None of them were costly though and it's only the first game in, so I don't see why he is getting a lot criticism.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:59 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
bedfordwelsh wrote:Thats harsh for you Maes, I didn't think he was as bad as some are making out.

C'mon Bedford mate,

He was blwdi awful. Kicked aimlessly when we had good possession first one almost leading to Jarrad Payne scoring, lost his rag with his club mate Britz (fair play Britz was in the absolute wrong but he showed a huge weakness, charged down clearance, dropped passes, god knows what he was doing when he fluffed the final pass in the lions best move of the match? I don't think I need to go on.

We need players to put in test quality performances, they are meant to be the best of British and Irish rugby.

He needs to redeem himself fast, else they should replace him with any of several players who could do the job much better.

Maes,

Not saying he was perfect far from it just he wasn't (IMO) as bad as you and others are making out. As far as I remember there was only two aimless kicks (how many poor passes did Phillips make). He won't be the first or last to have a kick charged down and most have said how slippy the ball was in the conditions.

As for the Britz incident fair play to him for sticking up for himself and proving that he won't take a backward step.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Jun 2013, 9:37 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

C'mon Bedford mate,

Maes,

Not saying he was perfect far from it just he wasn't (IMO) as bad as you and others are making out. As far as I remember there was only two aimless kicks (how many poor passes did Phillips make). He won't be the first or last to have a kick charged down and most have said how slippy the ball was in the conditions.

As for the Britz incident fair play to him for sticking up for himself and proving that he won't take a backward step.

Sorry Bds mate,

but if it had of been Priestland I think you would have been far more critical, as i have seen your level of criticism when Priestland has done less wrong than Farrell did last saturday.

What we should be looking at is what players did really well in these games and I can't think of anything Farrell did that made him stand out. As you said most people are highly critical of him and i think rightly so, that was a very poor performance. He can do better, especially with the fantastic platform in front of him, lets see what he can do when he comes off the bench.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 04 Jun 2013, 9:47 pm

Maes,

I think you find it wasn't priestland I was knocking more Howleys (who I admit I have knocked) insistence on picking him when he was so clearly out of form.

I'll admit he needs a big game next chance he gets, though lets be honest Sexton his first choice anyway but his place kicking was way off on the weekend.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Jun 2013, 9:54 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Maes,

I think you find it wasn't priestland I was knocking more Howleys (who I admit I have knocked) insistence on picking him when he was so clearly out of form.

Thats true, you were more critical of Howley's selections...

bedfordwelsh wrote:
I'll admit he needs a big game next chance he gets, though lets be honest Sexton his first choice anyway but his place kicking was way off on the weekend.

Place kicking isn't a primary job of any flyhalf. If there are other players involved who can kick let them. Halfpenny will likely be the first choice kicker. I certainly wouldn't criticise Sextons performance for poor goal kicking, he made the team look so much more confident, fluent, he looked experienced and in control. Farrell looked like every touch was about to be another disaster.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:05 pm

Well guess we will have to agree to dis-agree at mo Maes and hope for his and the tours sake he gets better with more gametime.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by tazfalklands Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:06 pm

maestegmafia wrote:

bedfordwelsh wrote:

Place kicking isn't a primary job of any flyhalf. If there are other players involved who can kick let them. Halfpenny will likely be the first choice kicker. I certainly wouldn't criticise Sextons performance for poor goal kicking, he made the team look so much more confident, fluent, he looked experienced and in control. Farrell looked like every touch was about to be another disaster.

The problem with saying that Sexton won't have to kick, is that it means that 1/2penny will need to be in the team to kick instead, and I would put him behind Kearney (if fit) and Hogg. Currently looks like we have to go with 2nd choice 10 and 1st choice 15 or more probable 1st 10 and 3rd choice 15

tazfalklands

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:09 pm

That's some combination of backs right there. Expect fireworks.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:10 pm

tazfalklands wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

bedfordwelsh wrote:

The problem with saying that Sexton won't have to kick, is that it means that 1/2penny will need to be in the team to kick instead, and I would put him behind Kearney (if fit) and Hogg. Currently looks like we have to go with 2nd choice 10 and 1st choice 15 or more probable 1st 10 and 3rd choice 15

taz,

Cant agree with that sorry Halfpenny for me would start regadless of his kicking but then again the last time the lions went with a XV purely for his kicking was in 97 when a noteable Ginger Monster won us the series Yahoo
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:11 pm

tazfalklands wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

bedfordwelsh wrote:

BIB - Ooof, you don't know what you just got yourself into mate

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm

Sexton will kick. Won't let anyone else near the ball while he's on the field. He's in the 90% range - just to dispel the online myths. Missed a few on Sat... but phookit. Weird weather conditions. And he opened the Baa Baas up like a hot knife through butter.

Think people should give young Farrell a break too. Its a high learning-curve for the lad. He will be getting lots of solid advice from those experienced heads around him. This will make him an even better player post Tour.

Its what the Lions are all about.

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:30 pm

90% range? I find that hard to believe Gibbo.

I think whoever doesn't kick tomorrow, will have to kick Saturday anyway. That way they've had a fair crack of the whip. Think it's 1/2P tomorrow though.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:40 pm

Gibson wrote:Sexton will kick. Won't let anyone else near the ball while he's on the field. He's in the 90% range - just to dispel the online myths. Missed a few on Sat... but phookit. Weird weather conditions. And he opened the Baa Baas up like a hot knife through butter.

Think people should give young Farrell a break too. Its a high learning-curve for the lad. He will be getting lots of solid advice from those experienced heads around him. This will make him an even better player post Tour.

The lions is about trying to win a tour, not about teaching Farrell how to be a better player. He should be the best already.

I hope he starts to play well, a few people have said that his confidence has been rattled by poor performances in his last four or five big games.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 05 Jun 2013, 7:36 am

Good luck to the lions, lets hope it's a fantastic game.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 05 Jun 2013, 7:42 am

Yes, good luck to both teams. I put my picks in a week or so ago (Lions by 23) so I'm hoping all this talk of a blow-out score... 70 points plus... is just fresh air. If I could, I'd probably change it to 32 points. Wink

Anyway, enjoy the spectacle everyone. It should be a more entertaining match than the one last weekend. I've got to get going for the other big game on here tonight... beat the stampede and catch some of the (U16) Qld v NSW curtain-raiser.

Sort of balmy here today. Not like winter at all. I have a good feeling at least one Australian team will win tonight! Whistle

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 05 Jun 2013, 8:00 am

Who are you supporting in the State of Origin, Breaker?

Incidentally, I have read reports that Higginbotham is out of the test series.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toohey Wed 05 Jun 2013, 8:46 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Gibson wrote:Sexton will kick. Won't let anyone else near the ball while he's on the field. He's in the 90% range - just to dispel the online myths. Missed a few on Sat... but phookit. Weird weather conditions. And he opened the Baa Baas up like a hot knife through butter.

The lions is about trying to win a tour, not about teaching Farrell how to be a better player. He should be the best already.

I hope he starts to play well, a few people have said that his confidence has been rattled by poor performances in his last four or five big games.

Out of interest maestegmafia, if Farrell has a poor performance at some point that costs the lions a test will you blame the player for accepting a call up or Gatland for choosing him?

Toohey

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 05 Jun 2013, 9:43 am

Right I'm at work unable to watch the game, so am looking for some detailed commentary on here!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:09 am

Will they let you listen to the radio? Talk Sport are covering it.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:12 am

Nah they are fairly strict- not allowed headphones or even dress down Friday!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by UlstermaninGlasgow Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:13 am

Origin and Lions on at the same time... Silly broadcasters. FoxSports obviously trying to attract some of the Origin crowd...

RDW, stick an earphone into your radio and sit at your computer. As long as you don't celebrate too much shouldn't notice mate!
UlstermaninGlasgow
UlstermaninGlasgow

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:17 am

The Saint wrote:I'm not sure why Farrell cops criticism for the incident with Britz, all he did was stand up for himself and show that he won't take any abuse. All of the Lions played well for me, if I have to single anyone out then it would be Farrell because he made the most errors. None of them were costly though and it's only the first game in, so I don't see why he is getting a lot criticism.

Uh uh, no he didn't, he wanted to show he is a smarty pants, first he holds onto Brits (who said he asked Farrell twice to let go) then copped a forearm to the chin, retaliated and then smarted like a little ar$e when Brits was sent off.

It was almost like a little child going, "nananana naaaa naa."

I have nothing against Farrell, but his attitude showed poorly there.

He should stop listening to those motivational tapes of the "99" call, it can only end up badly for him.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:18 am

Does your office look out onto another office? You could get someone there to listen to it and hold up score updates on a piece of paper. Wink

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:18 am

I get the sense from Gatland that if he does it one more time, he'll be watching every test from the bench regardless of how well he's playing.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:23 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Does your office look out onto another office? You could get someone there to listen to it and hold up score updates on a piece of paper. Wink

I've got the internet to keep up with the scores, just missing the nuances about who is playing well and people's opinions on things etc!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:25 am

Biltong wrote:
The Saint wrote:I'm not sure why Farrell cops criticism for the incident with Britz, all he did was stand up for himself and show that he won't take any abuse. All of the Lions played well for me, if I have to single anyone out then it would be Farrell because he made the most errors. None of them were costly though and it's only the first game in, so I don't see why he is getting a lot criticism.

Uh uh, no he didn't, he wanted to show he is a smarty pants, first he holds onto Brits (who said he asked Farrell twice to let go) then copped a forearm to the chin, retaliated and then smarted like a little ar$e when Brits was sent off.

He should stop listening to those motivational tapes of the "99" call, it can only end up badly for him.

Disagree Biltong, yes piping up when Brits was carded was really daft and immature but he didnt do anything else wrong IMO. Every ruck there are guys holding on to eachother. Usually to free yourself you swing your arm at your captors arm until they let go. Why didnt Brits do this? He didnt make much effort to free himself. He is bigger than Farrell are you telling me he couldnt free himself if he really wanted to? Of course he could.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:25 am

Biltong wrote:

I didn't like the clapping either, it was very immature but you can bet Gatland will have a chat about that, similarly Phillips couldn't wait to explain the pointing before he scored the try in the post interview knowing Gatland would have scribbled 'chat with Mike' in his pad!

But to say he was a smarty pants...

What part of his ruck play was wrong holding onto a defender, he clearly wasn't facing Brits, kept his eyes forward, and di his job, EVERY ruckman is expected to do the same! Brits may have asked but why didn't he knock Farells hand away, lets be honest Farell is no Hulk, if he's got hold of your shirt it would take a minor response to get him off. Looking at Farell twice then throwing a punch a few minutes into the game, on your teammate means you fancied a cheap shot early on, I dare you to find a player who doesn't react to that!!

Farells reaction was pretty tame IMO he grabbed Brits who went down way too easily (like a little b1tch) and if Brits had been man enough to throw his punch at anything but a child of a 10 wouldve woken up this morning with his ears ringing!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:27 am

Pretty much how I saw it Bluesman.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:31 am

Anyone know where there's a live text of the game?

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:35 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/britishandirishlionsrugby/10100075/Lions-v-Western-Force-live.html

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:35 am

Cheers gums!

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:36 am

Sky have got something going on too

http://www1.skysports.com/rugbyunion/live/match/52770/discussion

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:38 am

Toohey wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Out of interest maestegmafia, if Farrell has a poor performance at some point that costs the lions a test will you blame the player for accepting a call up or Gatland for choosing him?
I am sure every player is trying their very best, whether their best is good enough is to be seen, so far I think we can all say Farrell wasn't at his best. The coaches and players will be hoping he can give a better showing.

Regarding selection, should he not improve or have a better game than showed last week, then yes it does fall on the coaches for calling him up to the squad. Certainly the ones who recommended he could do the job.

He has masses to prove after his recent form.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:39 am

thebluesmancometh wrote:
Biltong wrote:

I didn't like the clapping either, it was very immature but you can bet Gatland will have a chat about that, similarly Phillips couldn't wait to explain the pointing before he scored the try in the post interview knowing Gatland would have scribbled 'chat with Mike' in his pad!

But to say he was a smarty pants...

What part of his ruck play was wrong holding onto a defender, he clearly wasn't facing Brits, kept his eyes forward, and di his job, EVERY ruckman is expected to do the same! Brits may have asked but why didn't he knock Farells hand away, lets be honest Farell is no Hulk, if he's got hold of your shirt it would take a minor response to get him off. Looking at Farell twice then throwing a punch a few minutes into the game, on your teammate means you fancied a cheap shot early on, I dare you to find a player who doesn't react to that!!

Farells reaction was pretty tame IMO he grabbed Brits who went down way too easily (like a little b1tch) and if Brits had been man enough to throw his punch at anything but a child of a 10 wouldve woken up this morning with his ears ringing!!!

Yes, every forward does that at a ruck, what Farrell should have focused on was getting back into the defensive line like any other flyhalf. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

Biltong wrote:

I think his response to the usual Saffa thuggery was quite restrained Biltong Wink I'm kidding. He'll need to get a better check on his emotions you're right. If the Lions lose to a team playing Sam Knorton Knight we're in the poopie.

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by Toohey Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:48 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Toohey wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

I am sure every player is trying their very best, whether their best is good enough is to be seen, so far I think we can all say Farrell wasn't at his best. The coaches and players will be hoping he can give a better showing.

Regarding selection, should he not improve or have a better game than showed last week, then yes it does fall on the coaches for calling him up to the squad. Certainly the ones who recommended he could do the job.

Pathetic. Get this in your head, the final selection (especially for such a pivotal position) was Gatlands and his alone. I think he is comfortable with that, why can't you handle it?

Toohey

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:49 am

Did anyone else laugh at what Miles Harrison said as Farrell lined up his first penalty against the Baa-Baas? 'There is no doubting his temperament whatsoever.' I wonder how many more lies he'll tell before the tour is over.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:51 am

Ye I dislike this dad picked him thinking, no chance, Farell's 6N was immense and he deserves the spot on his own right OK

That said, his reaction to the punch wasn't bad, but his 20 minutes of rugby after it, when he didn't have an armchair ride was very poor and he looked rattled. He has looked so a number of times under pressure now, and he would worry me going into a test, Biggar has to come out, if only for back up!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:58 am

thebluesmancometh wrote:Ye I dislike this dad picked him thinking, no chance, Farell's 6N was immense and he deserves the spot on his own right Team selection: First Lions match in Aus - Page 6 3610695981

That said, his reaction to the punch wasn't bad, but his 20 minutes of rugby after it, when he didn't have an armchair ride was very poor and he looked rattled. He has looked so a number of times under pressure now, and he would worry me going into a test, Biggar has to come out, if only for back up!!!

I think he deserves his place too. However, it would pretty naive to suggest that coaches that are involved dont have some influence on selection. Sometimes captains do too Im guessing. Maybe not relevant in Farells case as he probably would have been picked anyway but of course it helps to have a friendly face in the set up when it comes to selection.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:04 am

Toohey wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
Toohey wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Pathetic. Get this in your head, the final selection (especially for such a pivotal position) was Gatlands and his alone. I think he is comfortable with that, why can't you handle it?

Wow you are a complete prat aren't you...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:06 am

He's right though, Maes. Gatland would have had the final say.

Anyway, they've just kicked off!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:07 am

There's a live blog on The Roar as well.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/06/05/western-force-vs-british-and-irish-lions-2013-tour-match-live-scores-blog/

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:07 am

Is this the match thread?

Come on the Force!!!

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:07 am

Notice as Hogg did 1/2p has come in at first receiver early on

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:10 am

Why is 1/2p kicking?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by caz Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:11 am

Anybody got a link for this?

caz

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:12 am

GunsGerms wrote:Why is 1/2p kicking?

Jenkins wants all 3 options kicking at goals ASAP

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next