The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
JuliusHMarx
Galted
superflyweight
Adam D
Pal Joey
Rowley
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

superflyweight wrote:It's in Edinburgh and it's called the "Pubic Triangle".  Is about 5 minutes from my work and there's always a distressing smell of lube hanging over the area.  

That's the one, thanks super.

Is lube really a distressing smell?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:43 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How was  gay Paris Galted?

Pretty good, thanks.  Did my bit for Euro relations by becoming best mates with some French smackhead on the Metro and not complaining when I repeatedly damaged my tongue on crusty baguettes.

I usually go for Ficels as opposed to Parisiennes (which iare your English style baguette). They are similar but only about the thickness of a sausage therefore much easier to eat. If you want to annoy the French ask for butter with your croissant. Drives the mother in law insane.

I don't have too much say in what I eat. I order in my indecipherable version of French, wait for the fluent response and nod.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:45 am

Do they sell Crème Parisiennes in Paris?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:45 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Well said Sean. We have found out this morning that our much loved family member superfly is almost certainly going to die shortly. Surely this is a time to rally round him and show some support.

Who is going to kill him?  ONEBALL?  The same poster who claims to have simultaneously grown up in Boston and London and occasionally pretends to be a teenage girl.  He ain't no trained killer, superfly would sh!t him.

Sleep deprivation is often characterised by increased swearing. We should make allowances for Tino. Plus he's got to spend the next 7 years or so worrying about when the new-born will chin him, which is enough to make anyone irritable.

I'm not sleep deprived, I didn't really sleep much before kids anyway. Anymore than 4 or 5 hours sleep is a waste. I'll sleep properly when I'm dead.

Besides, Daniel and Rachel have been helping with the new born. I hope Daniel doesn't find out I am sleeping with his wife.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Well said Sean. We have found out this morning that our much loved family member superfly is almost certainly going to die shortly. Surely this is a time to rally round him and show some support.

Who is going to kill him?  ONEBALL?  The same poster who claims to have simultaneously grown up in Boston and London and occasionally pretends to be a teenage girl.  He ain't no trained killer, superfly would sh!t him.

Sleep deprivation is often characterised by increased swearing. We should make allowances for Tino. Plus he's got to spend the next 7 years or so worrying about when the new-born will chin him, which is enough to make anyone irritable.

I'm not sleep deprived, I didn't really sleep much before kids anyway.  Anymore than 4 or 5 hours sleep is a waste.  I'll sleep properly when I'm dead.

Besides, Daniel and Rachel have been helping with the new born.  I hope Daniel doesn't find out I am sleeping with his wife.

Stop swearing all the time then you miserable git.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:48 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: I'll sleep properly when I'm dead.

Ok Jon Bon.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Ok Jon Bon.

Laugh 

JON BON

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Ok Jon Bon.

Laugh 

JON BON

F*cking JON f*cking BON

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Ok Jon Bon.

Laugh 

JON BON

F*cking JON f*cking BON

Potty mouth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm not sleep deprived, I didn't really sleep much before kids anyway.  Anymore than 4 or 5 hours sleep is a waste.  I'll sleep properly when I'm dead.

Besides, Daniel and Rachel have been helping with the new born.  I hope Daniel doesn't find out I am sleeping with his wife.

You used "sleep" or "sleeping" 5 times in 2 sentences.

C*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Ok Jon Bon.

Laugh 

JON BON

F*cking JON f*cking BON

Potty mouth.

Potty, kettle, black.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:00 am

Thanks for pointing that out, Galted. Thanks ever so much. I really appreciate it, so thanks.

Thanks mate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:15 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Thanks for pointing that out, Galted.  Thanks ever so much.  I really appreciate it, so thanks.

Thanks mate.

No worries. Was trying to think up something witty to say about it but could only come up with "c*nt".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:18 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Thanks for pointing that out, Galted.  Thanks ever so much.  I really appreciate it, so thanks.

Thanks mate.

No worries.  Was trying to think up something witty to say about it but could only come up with "c*nt".

One of your better efforts.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:18 am

Did you see any Hi-Tec's in Paris?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Did you see any Hi-Tec's in Paris?

Did he see any hi tecs in a city widely accepted as the fashion capital of the world? Am on tenterhooks to find out the answer to this one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:27 am

Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:28 am

Didn't notice any Hi-Tecs but wasn't really looking at footwear, wish I had.  Don't know why Paris is regarded as a fashion capital, it's tragically lacking in style.  I think Primark donates all the crap no-one wants to needy Parisians.  French fashion is nearly as abysmal as French music.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:30 am

Galted wrote:French fashion is nearly as abysmal as French music.

Did you meet Joe le Taxi?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:32 am

French Cinema is OK, I say that, what it really means is I like La Haine.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:34 am

Rowley wrote:French Cinema is OK, I say that, what it really means is I like La Haine.

I like that.

City of God was on Sky Atlantic t'other night. Not set in France but a great film.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:36 am

Rowley wrote:French Cinema is OK, I say that, what it really means is I like La Haine.

Laugh 

French Cinema does make up for many of France's shortcomings, as does the bread, cheese and they way they couldn't give a toss that they're not supposed to smoke.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:French fashion is nearly as abysmal as French music.

Did you meet Joe le Taxi?

That's one of the less intolerable French songs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:45 am

Galted wrote: 

Laugh 

French Cinema does make up for many of France's shortcomings, as does the bread, cheese and they way they couldn't give a toss that they're not supposed to smoke.

They also like a drink. You can be sat outside a cafe at 9am drinking red wine and no one will bat an eyelid.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:49 am

And they can grow moustaches without looking like tw@ts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:52 am

Galted wrote:And they can grow moustaches without looking like tw@ts.

Like Greek women.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Mar 2014, 12:00 pm

Once worked with a woman who was fit but you wouldn't go there as she had a massive tache.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 31 Mar 2014, 12:01 pm

I like that.

City of God was on Sky Atlantic t'other night.  Not set in France but a great film.

Favourite foreign language film. Annoying when it's on as it always finishes late but I can't stop watching once I've started!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 12:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Once worked with a woman who was fit but you wouldn't go there as she had a massive tache.

Was her name "Dave", "Cecil" or "Mike"?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 12:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Once worked with a woman who was fit but you wouldn't go there as she had a massive tache.

and how many times have you told us this over the years?

seanmichaels wrote: you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 31 Mar 2014, 12:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote: you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire

If he's done it several times he's probably burnt his man sausage off by now

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 31 Mar 2014, 12:57 pm

There was an interesting visitor at an NRL match in Gosford this evening... in the south-west corner of the field.
Everybody had to stay still until they bagged it. Only about 3 metres long this one. A juvenile.

Brown Snake

He look bery bery angry, Morton. Bad bugger dat one!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:04 pm

Yes but I wouldn't want my hampton velcroed to the mantelpiece.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Yes but I wouldn't want my hampton velcroed to the mantelpiece.

HAHAHA

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:22 pm

JACK WOLFSKIN ALERT.

I think Galted might just have been in our office. I was just down in reception collecting something when a chap walked in wearing a black Jack Wolfskin fleece. Jet black with white writing and white paw print on the left hand side. He was dropping some PC equipment off.

It has to have been Galted. I wish I had thought quickly and checked out his footwear. That would have confirmed it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:26 pm

Laugh 

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:28 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:JACK WOLFSKIN ALERT.

I think Galted might just have been in our office.  I was just down in reception collecting something when a chap walked in wearing a black Jack Wolfskin fleece.  Jet black with white writing and white paw print on the left hand side.  He was dropping some PC equipment off.

It has to have been Galted.  I wish I had thought quickly and checked out his footwear.  That would have confirmed it.

Quic, toss a porno mag out of the window - if someone sits down and masturbates its galted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:31 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

I think Galted might just have been in our office.  I was just down in reception collecting something when a chap walked in wearing a black Jack Wolfskin fleece.  Jet black with white writing and white paw print on the left hand side.  He was dropping some PC equipment off.

It has to have been Galted.  I wish I had thought quickly and checked out his footwear.  That would have confirmed it.

Quic, toss a porno mag out of the window - if someone sits down and masturbates its galted

Yeah because I have a porno mag handy....

And if I did have one with me, I wouldn't be throwing it out of the window.

Also, I am on the 2nd floor, so the windows can't be opened anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:34 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Yeah because I have a porno mag handy....

And if I did have one with me, I wouldn't be throwing it out of the window.

Also, I am on the 2nd floor, so the windows can't be opened anyway.

So thats why you are called mind the windows. How many times have your colleagues attempted to throw you out?

Also, I know you have a porno mag handy because that was the real cause of your feud with your 3 year old, you really shouldn't touch his belongings

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:38 pm

To be honest Tina, I need no more evidence, same coat and working in the IT industry. Was definitely Galted.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:41 pm

Rowley wrote:To be honest Tina, I need no more evidence, same coat and working in the IT industry. Was definitely Galted.

I am sure it was him.

He was relatively tall with a full head of hair. Greying just a touch around the temples. I am so cross that I didn't look at his feet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:44 pm

Do you recall any traces of a chicken burrito on his chin?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Do you recall any traces of a chicken burrito on his chin?

No.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 1:54 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Do you recall any traces of a chicken burrito on his chin?

No.

Oh.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:02 pm

Can't wait for Galted's next post

Galted wrote:
GREEN SHIRT ALERT.

I think I may just have seen Tino.  I was just delivering a new self service till at B&Q when a chap walked back in after lunch wearing full B&Q attire.  

It has to have been Tino.  Slightly saggy midriff and looked kind of like an ugly and fat Michael McIntyre. I wish I had thought quickly and checked out his lip.  That would have confirmed it.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:07 pm

A funny post sean, let down by "Slightly saggy mid drift" which has an entirely different, somewhat surreal meaning.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Can't wait for Galted's next post

Galted. wrote:
GREEN SHIRT ALERT.

I think I may just have seen Tino.  I was just delivering a new self service till at B&Q when a chap walked back in after lunch wearing full B&Q attire.  

It has to have been Tino.  Slightly saggy mid drift and looked kind of like an ugly Michael mcIntyre. I wish I had thought quickly and checked out his lip.  That would have confirmed it.

I am not wearing a green shirt today so you're wrong.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:A funny post sean, let down by "Slightly saggy mid drift" which has an entirely different, somewhat surreal meaning.

I have edited it and thrown in an extra insult.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:18 pm

Galted. wrote:
GREEN SHIRT ALERT.

It has to have been Tino.  Slightly saggy mid drift and looked kind of like an ugly Michael mcIntyre. I wish I had thought quickly and checked out his lip.  That would have confirmed it.

Some sort of charity dress-up day at the store? Are you wearing a comedy hat?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Galted. wrote:
GREEN SHIRT ALERT.

Some sort of charity dress-up day at the store? Are you wearing a comedy hat?

No, I am not wearing a hat.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:23 pm

Galted wrote:
GREEN SHIRT ALERT.

It has to have been Tino.  Slightly saggy midriff and looked kind of like an ugly and fat Michael McIntyre. I wish I had thought quickly and checked out his lip.  That would have confirmed it.

Just seen Tino's original post and was composing a response in my mind, along these lines but not quite as masterful.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next