The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welsh Probables v Possibles to take place on 30th May

+42
BigTrevsbigmac
HammerofThunor
wales606
Cari
rainbow-warrior
SecretFly
Blueschief
sickofwendy
MMaaxx
No9
maverickmak
glamorganalun
Nematode
Rugby Fan
samuraidragon
TBJ9625
wrfc1980
BlueNote
irnbrew
Jimpy
PenfroPete
jimmyinthewell68
Poorfour
XR
lostinwales
welshy824 (new)
bluestonevedder
greygoose
Scratch
Scoped
Seagultaf
GavinDragon
Jhamer25
Cardiff Dave
Notch
The Saint
Knowsit17
bedfordwelsh
Coleman
Scrumpy
Norfolklass
munkian
46 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Welsh Probables v Possibles to take place on 30th May - Page 9 Empty Welsh Probables v Possibles to take place on 30th May

Post by munkian Thu 08 May 2014, 4:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

At the Liberty Stadium according to Twitter. Not seen it elsewhere yet.

Will be interesting to see who is available for selection and who they think are possibles

From a Dragon's point of view I'd like to see Amos, Rees, Lewis Evans, Cudd, Dixon and Tyler Morgan given a run.

Jordan Williams needs a run too ! Would like to see Gavlar too, shirts and skins, swit swoooo  Smile 

EDIT

Its yer

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/30400.php
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Welsh Probables v Possibles to take place on 30th May - Page 9 Empty Re: Welsh Probables v Possibles to take place on 30th May

Post by Totallybiasedscarlet Fri 06 Jun 2014, 8:30 pm

The Saint wrote:TBS, I'd go with your team except switch around Gareth Davies and Phillips. Hook for Shingler on bench, and Charteris for his brother. But I think Gatland will start with a front row of Jenkins, Rees, Jones and probably won't change the back-row (I can't see Lydiate being fit).

If you've ever seen my moans about Phillips on here before then you'll know I'd rather go with Davies. I went Phillips purely on the basis of experience and easing Davies into Test rugby.

I guess Hook is an option - I just find him really flaky. Sometimes he does something brilliant, other times he's running around like a headless chicken. I agree with you on what we're likely to see - I just wish Gatland would see sense. I'm thinking back about four years ago. We were going into the RWC off the back of some really ineffective performances and were crying out for an injection of new blood. He stalled it untill the last minute and took a pretty inexperienced squad to the RWC - there are a few in that team who just look over the hill to me ... I'm thinking Adam Jones, Melon and Mike Phillips. Great for a 30min blast perhaps but well off their peak form IMHO. Time for new blood methinks....

.... come on Samson! Scrum! Scrum! Scrum! Yahoo 
Totallybiasedscarlet
Totallybiasedscarlet

Back to top Go down

Welsh Probables v Possibles to take place on 30th May - Page 9 Empty Re: Welsh Probables v Possibles to take place on 30th May

Post by Jhamer25 Fri 06 Jun 2014, 10:29 pm

This is a make or break tour for Adam Jones we can all agree, Samson Lee should be starting and Rhodri Jones shouldn't be considered as bench cover.
Adam Jones should start the first test but it's down to him on whether he performs. People worry about Gethin Jenkins' scrummaging but i know as do many others know he has never took a step back for wales and even though some don't believe it but he is such an important player in our team (especially this series).

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 07 Jun 2014, 3:09 pm

Rh Jones is starting on Tuesday with Lee on the bench so looks like the 6 Nations pecking order is still the same, though quite why Rh Jones is being considered ahead of Lee god only knows.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9