The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
12 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 13 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 25 Jan 2023, 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
alfie wrote:nomenclature

Lovely stuff, alfie. Not a word we see often on here.

Reminds of the time Jeff used 'oeuvre' when describing some j*zz singer.

Although he was being deliberately pompous whereas I suspect yours is accidental pomposity.

F*ck off, Tino, can you not see that I'm already grooming alfie?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 13 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by king_carlos Wed 19 Apr 2023, 4:01 pm

Serious respect on you wading into a debate with Truss, Goon and Bertie to be fair Jules. A braver man that me.

I miss the days where my exposure to Truss was the magnificence of the weightlifting boards.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 13 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Apr 2023, 4:11 pm

king_carlos wrote:Serious respect on you wading into a debate with Truss, Goon and Bertie to be fair Jules. A braver man that me.

I miss the days where my exposure to Truss was the magnificence of the weightlifting boards.

More than a fair chance that Truss is also Bertie or Goon. Potentially both.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:26 am

Are there any known alias accounts on the site currently?

I know this used to be quite a hobby of yours.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:36 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Are there any known alias accounts on the site currently?

Fist

Morning riCK. How's things? Been back to the Motherland recently?

Mochen Du is definitely one of T Bones. He went and resurrected a thread from 10 years ago! 10 years! It wasn't even a popular thread. About 8 replies a decade ago but resurrected it to agree with Truss. Either an alias or this poster reads old threads from a decade ago to try and find one they like. Not sure which is more concerning. T Bone had a bit of a hissy fit when I raised it as well. Normally that would be a dead giveaway but Truss has been known to throw the odd tantrum so can't be certain.

Other than that, I've given up on the hobby. It used to mainly be Coxy who I liked exposing but he was a stupid c*nt and not that bright. Got Sean a couple of times as well but that was more for sh*ts and giggles as I'm very fond of Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:40 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Are there any known alias accounts on the site currently?

Fist

Morning riCK.  How's things? Been back to the Motherland recently?

Mochen Du is definitely one of T Bones. He went and resurrected a thread from 10 years ago! 10 years! It wasn't even a popular thread. About 8 replies a decade ago but resurrected it to agree with Truss. Either an alias or this poster reads old threads from a decade ago to try and find one they like. Not sure which is more concerning. T Bone had a bit of a hissy fit when I raised it as well. Normally that would be a dead giveaway but Truss has been known to throw the odd tantrum so can't be certain.

Other than that, I've given up on the hobby. It used to mainly be Coxy who I liked exposing but he was a stupid c*nt and not that bright. Got Sean a couple of times as well but that was more for sh*ts and giggles as I'm very fond of Sean.

Not for a while, mate though will be picking the old man up next week to bring him over here for the racing at Doncaster, so will briefly be passing through. Most of my Family and old friends have moved now, so increasingly less reason to go back.

Ah, coxy, I kinda miss him, though not as much as Union and Spring.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:48 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:

Ah, coxy, I kinda miss him, though not as much as Union and Spring.

Coxy, aka The Athlete. I think we all miss his works of fiction about his sporting prowess.

Union was/is a proper lege. Definitely miss him. Fairly sure he probably wound the wrong person up in a pub and got beaten to death.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:49 am

What‽

You'll delete that post if you know what's good for you - I'm a trained Marine and former world boxing champion.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:51 am

Galted wrote:

What‽

You'll delete that post if you know what's good for you - I'm a trained Marine and former world boxing champion.

As opposed to an untrained Marine?

If you were a Marine, Coxy, you'd have killed that vervet monkey and not just shot it in the knackers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:55 am

Galted wrote:

What‽

If you were a Marine, Coxy, you'd have killed that vervet monkey and not just shot it in the knackers.

I'm very intelligent.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:56 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

What‽

I'm very intelligent.

Definitely not Coxy then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:57 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

What‽

I'm very intelligent.

Not Galted either.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Apr 2023, 10:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

What‽

I'm very intelligent.

Not Galted either.

Probably not Mind the windows Tino either.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Apr 2023, 11:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

What‽

I'm very intelligent.

Not Galted either.

I'd like to say that it's like water off a duck's back but it's not, it's really hurtful.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Apr 2023, 12:46 pm

Galted wrote:

What‽

I must say I'm a bit disappointed that you let mountain man insult me like that, rather than stepping in to defend my honour.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 Apr 2023, 1:57 pm

I think you can all just step back from the gun law debate now, 'tis about to get silly

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 20 Apr 2023, 2:10 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I think you can all just step back from the gun law debate now, 'tis about to get silly

All of those mugshots on that link. I didn't delve into it too deeply but are they victims or perpetrators? Scary stuff.

Wouldn't mind going to Chicago again (someday) but obviously the south side is even more out of control.

Also the voter ID chat, rIck. Does my brain in.
I can imagine there might be issues for some people getting it sorted or maybe they're a bit shy in front of a camera.

I applied for my passport renewal today. Pretty quick process. $325 here (or 175 quid) Took less than 5 mins to fill out the forms. I'm worried about getting my mugshots taken though. I'm looking more and more like a gangster these days. Hopefully I won't need to go through Bandar Seri Begawan airport security again.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Apr 2023, 2:17 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

What‽

I must say I'm a bit disappointed that you let mountain man insult me like that, rather than stepping in to defend my honour.

I did consider it but he is so f*cking boring I didn't want to get involved in it. Him and No Brain Bertie are so dull.

And to be fair, you are a bit of a bell end so I didn't have much room to help.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 Apr 2023, 2:52 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

What‽

I did consider it but he is so f*cking boring I didn't want to get involved in it. Him and No Brain Bertie are so dull.

And to be fair, you are a bit of a bell end so I didn't have much room to help.

You didn't have to deny I was a bell end, you could've said something clever like 'f*ck you' or 'w*nker' and I would've felt satisfied that I'd been avenged.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 21 Apr 2023, 9:30 am

Fist!

Our Mr. Goon has quite the 'interesting' set of beliefs

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 21 Apr 2023, 10:49 am

Goon by name, goon by nature.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 21 Apr 2023, 10:55 am

It's good to have something to read in the mornings now that the golf thread has reverted to golf.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Apr 2023, 11:42 am

Although ironically has basically the same views as super_insecure. Just slightly more extreme. Interestingly, super_insecure has moved countries (he may have mentioned it once or twice...) and this new poster turns up with some familiar syntax.

I am well aware I've turned into a conspiratorial nutjob so you can all f*ck off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 21 Apr 2023, 12:32 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Although ironically has basically the same views as super_insecure. Just slightly more extreme. Interestingly, super_insecure has moved countries (he may have mentioned it once or twice...) and this new poster turns up with some familiar syntax.

I am well aware I've turned into a conspiratorial nutjob so you can all f*ck off.

If you spell out 'the goon two' you can almost use the letters to spell out 'gone north'. It's clearly a conspiracy.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Apr 2023, 12:35 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Although ironically has basically the same views as super_insecure. Just slightly more extreme. Interestingly, super_insecure has moved countries (he may have mentioned it once or twice...) and this new poster turns up with some familiar syntax.

If you spell out 'the goon two' you can almost use the letters to spell out 'gone north'.  It's clearly a conspiracy.

If you squint really hard his name looks like "f*cking c*nt".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 21 Apr 2023, 12:55 pm

Just seen Super's entry into the mass shooting debate, like one of the Kray twins only less shy.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:00 am

I warned you all about the mass shooting thread, but did you listen!?

Anyhoo I am not Len "SEVEN" Goodman

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:07 am

Sicond.

I just saw the word "nuance" being bandied about again. Oh oh.... where's Jules?

Yeah, and I wasn't Bazza Humphries. I read a disturbing story about him today. Actually two.
Sure, he was a clever man in his 'field' but there's a bit more as to why he abruptly stopped drinking in the early 70s... allegedly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:10 am

I fully intend on stopping drinking in my early 70's.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:26 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I fully intend on stopping drinking in my early 70's.

good idea - perfect time to take up crack.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:28 am

Was at the London Marathon yesterday, son was having a great time high-fiving the runners.  Asked him if he wanted to run the marathon one day and he thought for a bit and said 'no'.  I've never been so proud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:35 am

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I fully intend on stopping drinking in my early 70's.

Could probably do with stopping that before my early 70's.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:35 am

The thing about the marathon is, it's not a sprint.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:36 am

superflyweight wrote:

whilst taking it up the crack by sean and his golf course buddies.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:37 am

Pal Joey wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

whilst taking it up the crack by sean and his buddies.

I don't think you'll win a Pulitzer for filth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:The thing about the marathon is, it's not a sprint.

Depends on what sort of motor scooter you've got.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:38 am

SNICKERS!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:42 am

SNICKERS!

This is an interesting TOPIC!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:47 am

superflyweight wrote:

SNICKERS!

Whole galaxy of puns available here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:51 am

superflyweight wrote:

SNICKERS!

Whole galaxy of puns available here.

Indeed - right across the Milky Way and beyond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:52 am

Damn, can't think of any chocolate bar puns. Might have to fudge one.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Damn, can't think of any chocolate bar puns. Might have to fudge one.

Don't flake out on us, Jules.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:56 am

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Damn, can't think of any chocolate bar puns. Might have to fudge one.

Don't flake out on us, Jules.  

Wispa it quietly, Jules has lost a pun battle.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:57 am

I might have to take some time out.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 24 Apr 2023, 10:58 am

Doubt he's just going to rolover and accept defeat.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Apr 2023, 11:00 am

Galted wrote:Doubt he's just going to rolover and accept defeat.

I've got a few in mind but can't make up my mind - I'm betwix and between.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 11:01 am

Yeah, he just needs a bit of an ego boost.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Apr 2023, 11:01 am

I'm not, but it's certainly no picnic.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 11:01 am

superflyweight wrote:

I've got a few in mind but can't make up my mind - I'm betwix and between.  

You're such a malteser.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 11:06 am

Do you prefer 2 fingers or 4?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Apr 2023, 11:07 am

Sorry ignore that. That one should have been on my Mumsnet account.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next